Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 09:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My and Your Project. FRAGGLE TOKEN Let's get started  (Read 40 times)
Cryptonino (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 02:00:22 PM

I introduce myself, my name is Julio and I am in love with NFT games as well as cryptocoins and everything that encompasses, knowing this world since 2009 now is the moment that an idea that I love and I want all of you to be part of she.

Who does not know the Fraggle that flooded our childhood with happiness and adventures, already fallen into oblivion, we want to resurrect this great family of dolls in an NFT game where everyone can play starting from 0.

In order for this project to go ahead, it is necessary to buy and give liquidity to the 1000000 of FFRGL that there is to put in circulation.

It may sound like a game or one more shitcoin, but let me tell you that we will build this project together.

For the project to be reliable, the FRGGL token is minted in the BSC network through mint.club where it is impossible for the devs to sell everything and leave since we will be the ones who will buy and Holding the FRGGL, it is that simple. mint.club has 1000000 of FGGRL, think that I only have about 7000 FRGGL with a value around $ 200 and I will continue buying and providing more liquidity to have more FRGGL and be able to invest in the project with hiring and collaborations that come soon.

For the project to grow, you have to own the FRGGL currency and give it liquidity so that this is something big. If, like me, nostalgia moves you, I invite you to join this project that will make adults and children happy again.

To join, enter our website

https://fragglecoin.com/

And follow the steps to obtain FRGGL tokens in a simple and cheap way at mint.club and join our telegram.

https://t.me/joinchat/s4UhKppof7E2NWM0

Now is the time,
THIS JUST JUST BEGIN!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: