Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think TVK coin is the right investment?  (Read 292 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1132

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 06:46:10 PM

hello friends;

I made some investment in TVK today. I did some research, but I'm still a little confused. I wanted to get your opinion. What levels do you think this crypto will see in the short term or long term?
I havent touched nor get awared about TVK investment but i would say that you are the only one who could really answer out that question because you are the ones who do make out some
research towards your investment and not other people thats why its a little big non sense in case to that.Its your money then you do have the full control and decision
whether on which project you would really be investing on.Important thing here is that you do know on what you are doing, you should be careful on what actions
you would make.

Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 07:06:37 PM

hello friends;

I made some investment in TVK today. I did some research, but I'm still a little confused. I wanted to get your opinion. What levels do you think this crypto will see in the short term or long term?
I havent touched nor get awared about TVK investment but i would say that you are the only one who could really answer out that question because you are the ones who do make out some
research towards your investment and not other people thats why its a little big non sense in case to that.Its your money then you do have the full control and decision
whether on which project you would really be investing on.Important thing here is that you do know on what you are doing, you should be careful on what actions
you would make.
I guess what makes it more interesting here in the forum is that when someone ask your honest opinion in a thing you are still uncertain of, then you should also start making your own research so you can also give OP a satisfied answer.

Honestly, I'm not into familiar with this TVK coin but as soon as i did my research, i found out that this coin is something to look forward to. It has already been listed in Binance and seems its price will grow more when its demand will start to increase too. I suggest to just invest only a small amount first since you are still not sure of this if this will be for long term or for short term only. Just trust yourself, as long as you know what you are doing, then you will never be in a huge loss.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 10:26:09 PM

of course!
TVK is one of the coins that is predicted to explode in the future, we can see that in the last 3 months, the price of TVK itself had reached $0.45, although now the price of TVK has dropped to $0.19, I think TVK can be an option good for long term investment.
I'm sure TVK can reach at least $1 by 2022.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 11:22:23 PM

of course!
TVK is one of the coins that is predicted to explode in the future, we can see that in the last 3 months, the price of TVK itself had reached $0.45, although now the price of TVK has dropped to $0.19, I think TVK can be an option good for long term investment.
I'm sure TVK can reach at least $1 by 2022.

May I know the reasons why it has being predicted to explode? Because the truth is, this is the first time I encountered this coin. What are the actual products or services that they are offering to the community? Can you name one practical application of this platform?
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 06:31:00 AM

hello friends;

this is nft era, i see tvk is bright future in nft marketplace as per as their product implementation, and this platform produced big collection of nft in market, i hope you won't loser if you hold it for long term according to my own opinion.
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 11:14:20 PM

You need to know what your investment strategy is - short term or long term, and how short or long do you intend to hold. The ATH of TVK is $1.21 and the current price is about 83% lower that its ATH. This means that, if development keeps progressing and the team is active, there's tendency for the coin to rise in price in the future.

So to me, it's a good investment.
Nasuhalugu

Activity: 414
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 11:38:05 AM

Terra Virtua Kolect or TVK looks good moving in this year with high Trading Volume. It could be that Terra Virtua Kolect or TVK fall into the right category to invest in, but you have to analyze what investments are suitable to make, whether long-term investments or short-term investments. If I prefer to set a time limit with a price above the current price for TVK because the current price is $0,20 and the opportunity to increase again is there.
In terms of placement, TVK is indeed very worth seeing even though its ranking is still very far from the coins that are already popular, but tokens like TVK can also be better and will be able to increase when investors and traders start to see it at this time, because by increasing the volume for 24 hours, it will automatically increase the TVK rating to an order that is better than the current one.
Investors only think about what benefits can be obtained from a token that will be chosen to invest, including Terra Virtua Kolect.
Therefore, I suggest as in the post above to carry out various analyzes that can strengthen confidence in choosing Terra Virtua Kolect or TVK because this week, almost all coins and tokens are moving in good movements.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 01:36:11 PM

I've seen TVK ads on etherscan some months ago and it looks like it's a good token, today's transaction volume is more than $45 million and I recommend holding it because TVK's potential to enter the top 100 is achievable, especially since it's already available on several top exchanges such as Binance, Kucoin and Gate certainly has no doubts about making TVK a long-term investment.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

sonmezmstf1978 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 02:09:56 PM

I've seen TVK ads on etherscan some months ago and it looks like it's a good token, today's transaction volume is more than $45 million and I recommend holding it because TVK's potential to enter the top 100 is achievable, especially since it's already available on several top exchanges such as Binance, Kucoin and Gate certainly has no doubts about making TVK a long-term investment.

When I wrote this article about TVK, it was around $0.16. It is currently $0.37 and moving towards $1. I imagine TVK as a long-term investment in the future at the level of 10 dollars.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 03:00:37 PM

I didn't hear about the ads but also checked about TVK, all I know about it is a product display stand, an ecosystem in the form of NFT trends and once this trend still has many voices this year, TVK with its own unique values and standards will be named by many pump groups, I don't know how many points it will win and how many places it will increase on the statistics table, but one point can be said that its ability to increase is high. However, as initially stated, it is one of the coins that are changed by the trend, there is no binding trend to strengthen the position, long-term with TVK there is only very little growth.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
ymckartal

Activity: 252
Merit: 45

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 03:25:59 PM

As a result of the analysis I made about TVK and the tables I followed, I can interpret it as a crypto that can be planned in the long term. there is only one way to earn in short term altcoins. It is necessary to follow a virtual cryptocurrency for at least 12 hours and read lots of comments and graphics.
sonmezmstf1978 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 07:32:29 PM

The highest price for TVK is around $1.xx so the token can increase more in the future but unfortunately, there is no right time when the price will increase and how high the price will increase. If you are sure that the token can increase, you should hold on tight to the token and still buy more while the price is still low. But if you are unsure, you should not invest more than you can afford because you will not know when the token will increase.

expectations and rumors in the market yes over 1 dollar. I am investing in the long term and in a safe amount. I'm not investing in any crypto to disappointing amounts. I would recommend the same to other medium-sized investors.
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 05:49:01 PM

All these "tera" tokens basically are the same for me, they do not make sense and it is based on what the project developers will do. I do not want to invest into something that is based on what the developers "will" do but what they have done.

TVK looks like it is something that we could make a profit with, and I get that it is definitely not a horrible thing neither, I get that it is decent for most people and maybe developers will make this loved a lot. However, that doesn't change the fact that there are many people like me who like to invest into established coins instead of new ones that show promise and always say they will develop it to be better.
sonmezmstf1978 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 07:00:54 PM

The rise of TVK continues today. For $1 it seems more willing now. It seems as if it has created a new resistance point at the $0.54 level. Recently, it has been trying to establish a resistance at the $0.5 level, thanks to its stable investors.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 07:16:02 PM

Nobody can tell which investment is the right one, we can only try our best by doing the necessary research and then take a chance and see what the outcome will be, one thing I noticed is that it is better to invest in what is trending because the majority of investors interest goes there so it is very likely to see good profit short to mid-term.
manok jepang

Activity: 763
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 07:57:02 PM

After I analyzed this coin, it has very good potential, because its development is very promising, even though it had dropped to the lowest number of $0.032, but currently TVK has soared up to $0.429 in just over a month, of course this is a very extraordinary achievement. , I think the TVK coin is very worthy of being a long-term investment,

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 08:05:40 PM

After I analyzed this coin, it has very good potential, because its development is very promising, even though it had dropped to the lowest number of $0.032, but currently TVK has soared up to $0.429 in just over a month, of course this is a very extraordinary achievement. , I think the TVK coin is very worthy of being a long-term investment,
I was not aware of the project but i saw some random threads about this project and thought it was shilling which i still think was shilling about the project by creating multiple threads in the forum. Checked their website and they are having a deal with one of the soccer leagues and they have some interesting concepts and their metaverse all looks promising. I would not mind investing a couple of hundred Euro in it and see how it goes.
ymckartal

Activity: 252
Merit: 45

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 08:26:07 PM

TVK coin is slowly climbing and forming a resistance point. The TVK project has raised $2.6 million in three types of token sales. The fact that TVK's investors are from the popular gaming industry shows that it is under the management of strong actors in the future.
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 02:01:48 AM

In my opinion Terra virtua has big potential, I love that project. Specially after they partnered with Ethernity Chain, I can see them achieving great things in the future... Regarding the project, this is completely underevalued as in comparison, ENJ has completely skyrocketed with a higher supply in circulation. So i believe the price of TVK can reach the same level as high as ENJ in the future.

alfanjhon

Activity: 253
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 01:39:53 PM

I think TVK is the right coins to invest, because my setau I move at metaverse category coin, TVK's project is good, and TVK coins is salasatu coins who has not yet risen higher price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: