Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:48:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IS NOT YET TIME, WHEN DO YOU THINK IS THE RIGHT TIME?  (Read 55 times)
Barinekapaul (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 07:07:34 PM

Time is the most valuable asset in life, and this significance is because “TIME” waits for no man and it clicks against you by making you grow old and eventually vanish from earth “DEATH”.
Every single second, minute, hour, day, week, month and year is when someone can achieve something good despite how little it is, but they are always precious and should be appreciated.
So by this, the time is “NOW”, and how will you know the time is now for your exploits?
1.   Because no one will tell you the time except you do that to yourself (Discovery)
2.   Because you can start something good right now
3.   Because whatever you start now no matter how little it is will yield results for you
4.   Whatever you do now, will last for a long time and eventually become a legacy, because you are embedded with all it takes to it.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 11:15:47 AM

What's the point of this motivational post,OP?Is it somehow related to Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency world?
Here's my two cents.People don't need motivation,because motivation is a feeling.It just comes and goes.
People need discipline and they have to start building habits.Consistence is the key to success,not motivation.
I agree that time is the most valuable asset,because we can't renew it and we can't younger.
On the other hand,patience is also a really important skill,because we can't achieve success overnight.

Ems.

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 01:59:11 PM

Confident,and trust yourself to force to be strong as to be you.Everyone as right to persue anything you want ,especially your dreams,to be success,how. Stronger personality and keep going face the reality sometimes ,there's a trials and you failed comes to ourlife but think positive and continue to your dreams to be success .Dreams ,sit and to think before you to do actions every single you do.
Konfusioon

Activity: 71
Merit: 33

freedom is nothing but a chance to be better

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 05:07:11 AM

What's the point of this motivational post,OP?Is it somehow related to Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency world?

I also don´t really "get" those posts. With this thread specifically I came here because I though that the question is more about when is the right time to buy/sell coins. Instead I got reminded once again that one day I too will die. My morning is ruined.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: