Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:04:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HODLx Token  (Read 78 times)
andybb311 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 12:01:02 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2021, 02:40:53 AM by andybb311

Welcome to the HODLx ecosystem.

Mission:
HODLx's sole mission is to simply crypto by integrating autonomous applications to everyday life. From simple distribution through staking, the ecosystem will provide everything from classified markets to social media platforms. The ecosystem is fully autonomous. Ultimately, utilizing crypto's censorship resistant potential by bridging cryptos native complexity to the non technical community. Integrity is our top priority.

Innovation wins

Follow on twitter.com for updates

Social:
Twitter: HODLx_farm

HTTP:
hodlx.farm

Network:
Polygon (MATIC)

Token:
HODLx

Contract (ERC-20 on Polygon):
0xed633383207b1f74d35107848976b2b02ebea45f

Exchange:
https://quickswap.exchange/#/swap?outputCurrency=0xed633383207b1f74d35107848976b2b02ebea45f

Chart:
https://dex.guru/token/0xed633383207b1f74d35107848976b2b02ebea45f-polygon/

Explorer:
https://polygonscan.com/token/0xed633383207b1f74d35107848976b2b02ebea45f?a=0x85e175ace8ddd8b03419c2b2c940f7b09c6a9c3c

Be ready.

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 11:13:23 AM

You don't have a whitepaper or website to better explain (with graphic and pictures) your... simple project? I clicked on your link and it redirects to your twitter page. Typing them manually also brings me to twitter.
andybb311 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 01:55:53 PM

The project is in its infancy.
The whitepaper will be completed shortly along with a deeper dive medium post. Integrity is top priority. Building takes time and comes with a lot of responsibility. Bridging crypto for the non geek, non trader community is vital to create mass adoption. The community has naturally been tech/trading driven, its time for the non tech community to help build innovation.

The name HODLx was established to eliminate any bias towards every responsible crypto project. We need to unite! Not separate ourselves by identifying as maximalists to one project.

Innovation wins.
Be ready.

Here are a few key points...

• 1B max total supply
  • 100% fair distribution
  • No ICO, pre-sale, founders fee, etc.
  • 10% reserved for liquidity distribution
  • 90% reserved for staking reward distribution
  • cHODLx Carrot Token designed to multiply staking rewards
  • HODLx Token distribution halvening approx every 10,000hrs (~416.6 days)
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 02:59:49 PM

The project is in its infancy.
The whitepaper will be completed shortly along with a deeper dive medium post. Integrity is top priority. Building takes time and comes with a lot of responsibility. Bridging crypto for the non geek, non trader community is vital to create mass adoption. The community has naturally been tech/trading driven, its time for the non tech community to help build innovation.

The name HODLx was established to eliminate any bias towards every responsible crypto project. We need to unite! Not separate ourselves by identifying as maximalists to one project.

Innovation wins.
Be ready.

Here are a few key points...

• 1B max total supply
  • 100% fair distribution
  • No ICO, pre-sale, founders fee, etc.
  • 10% reserved for liquidity distribution
  • 90% reserved for staking reward distribution
  • cHODLx Carrot Token designed to multiply staking rewards
  • HODLx Token distribution halvening approx every 10,000hrs (~416.6 days)

And how exactly does this explains the reason why you didn't build your website or WP prior to this ann launch? If you're not ready to publish critical info in details, wouldn't it be best to wait for everything to be ready and launch them at once so anyone non-tech-savvy who got curious has an access to the info they needed?
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2021, 06:58:38 PM

"Building takes time" but can't wait to have some money without any professional way, without displaying what was built, first. So people just need to buy tokens without deserve of receiving anything from the project like the uses cases of the tokens.
So far the holder is only 12 addresses and has earned 24 hours trading volume of 4.7K, I'm quite surprised.
andybb311 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 07:02:19 PM

Valid point Miiike.

In a perfect environment, perfect product launches mirror those of other proven successful products. Its a winning formula for short term growth, not long term success.

Insert the ICO craze in 2017-
The problem seen over and over again within these beautiful, well mapped out ICO projects is they require a ton of resources and capital to start. Then, when the ICO projects coin/token is released to the community, the original members and/or early investors, cash out and bleed its market dry. Then the ICO project virtually gets left in the dust, with just a small handful of true believers left to meet its aggressive roadmap until the value of the coin/token is so low, its abandoned.
The ICO model in unregulated crypto space is lipstick on a pig, per se.

Lets be clear, the ICO model is successful when there is true demand while the early investors are patient and allow room for the project to grow. Unfortunately, the probability of sustained success YOY is very low.

HODLx differs from those ICO projects, instead slowly releasing up to 10% of its max supply into the community through QuickSwap.
HODLx is a grass roots project, with organic growth. Staking the HODLx Token on hodlx.farm for the distributed rewards once we complete the staking contract.
HODLx has a small team to start, less than 5. We are mostly non tech professionals that have built established careers outside of the crypto world.

About Me-
I personally have secured financial independence in my early 40's to retire from my career within the next 6 months and have prepared to live the same life my family has been accustomed to for the remainder of our life.
95% of our wealth accumulation has been outside of crypto.
I'm conservative by nature.
I enjoy teaching others what I know and the structure to achieve a similar path in their career, personal and financial life, regardless of industry.
The beautiful thing about the crypto DeFi space is the cost to entry is simply the time someone is willing to commit to learn and adapt.

Just do it.

andybb311 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 07:20:42 PM

Totally understand, necromastery.

I would like to point out that I am not releasing the HODLx token or ecosystem anonymously.

The choice is yours to partake now or wait til the ecosystem gets larger. If it succeeds, you are rewarded.
Those that know me personally know of my never give up mentality.

Thats why Ive been so successful in my life so far.
Brining my can do attitude to a this new field of work

Not too difficult of a decision for those who know me to make.

Completely welcome the critique Smiley

In the end, time will tell.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 10:43:38 AM

Valid point Miiike.

In a perfect environment, perfect product launches mirror those of other proven successful products. Its a winning formula for short term growth, not long term success.

Insert the ICO craze in 2017-
The problem seen over and over again within these beautiful, well mapped out ICO projects is they require a ton of resources and capital to start. Then, when the ICO projects coin/token is released to the community, the original members and/or early investors, cash out and bleed its market dry. Then the ICO project virtually gets left in the dust, with just a small handful of true believers left to meet its aggressive roadmap until the value of the coin/token is so low, its abandoned.
The ICO model in unregulated crypto space is lipstick on a pig, per se.

Lets be clear, the ICO model is successful when there is true demand while the early investors are patient and allow room for the project to grow. Unfortunately, the probability of sustained success YOY is very low.

HODLx differs from those ICO projects, instead slowly releasing up to 10% of its max supply into the community through QuickSwap.
HODLx is a grass roots project, with organic growth. Staking the HODLx Token on hodlx.farm for the distributed rewards once we complete the staking contract.
HODLx has a small team to start, less than 5. We are mostly non tech professionals that have built established careers outside of the crypto world.

About Me-
I personally have secured financial independence in my early 40's to retire from my career within the next 6 months and have prepared to live the same life my family has been accustomed to for the remainder of our life.
95% of our wealth accumulation has been outside of crypto.
I'm conservative by nature.
I enjoy teaching others what I know and the structure to achieve a similar path in their career, personal and financial life, regardless of industry.
The beautiful thing about the crypto DeFi space is the cost to entry is simply the time someone is willing to commit to learn and adapt.

Just do it.

I would have to beg to slightly differ on the case of 2017 mass ICO failure. The failure which left bad taste in a lot of people's mouth (and pocket) was initially due to the crypto boom which attract investor-wannabe-for-quick-cash to blindly put their money anywhere available without doing DD. This trend then attract scammers to launch fake ICOs where they flee immediately after an ICO concluded. The mass scam then leads investors to do what we call the ico stepping stone, they jumped from an ico to another, selling at the smallest chance of profit they got, as long as they've made it.

But I agreed on your third sentence, partially. An ICO (and from it, a project) will be successful if there's a true demand. BUT, to create a force of demand from buyer's side, they'll need to know about the product, details of the product. And you're lacking this factor. Without this, there won't be a serious buyer.

The type and characteristics of your investors are determined by the quality of your project. A shady project which seemingly will go AWOL at anytime will bring a stepping-stone investors. A serious project where everything laid in details and shows prospect will bring a strong investors.

In conclusion, a poorly presented project will be perceived as a poorly futured project will attract poorly interested people.
andybb311 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 06:22:58 AM

The HODLx Whitepaper will be released on 01/01/2022
https://whitepaper.hodlx.farm/

Twitter is the best place for future updates
https://twitter.com/Hodlx_farm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: