Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Regulations for crypto currencies  (Read 882 times)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 05:28:52 PM

If any country pass some regulation in their country for cryptos so the exchanges will have to follow the regulations of that country so this way one can not say he is anonymous because when regulation is implemented exchanges will ask us for KYC to withdraw the funds or to fund the Ac so this way your details can be accessed by the govt If you are not paying the tax one can be tracked easily. If the cryptos will be regulated the effect of regulation will reduce the volatility of the market in my opinion.

Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 05:57:21 PM

Regulatory issues for cryptocurrency have actually been around for a long time.  In fact, it was several years ago.  But it seems, in the past year or so, it has become a serious topic of discussion in several countries.  And it seems, some countries will soon implement it.  What I personally think is, if true, many countries start implementing regulations for crypto currency, will this change the nature of crypto, namely decentralization to not being fully decentralized?  What do your friends think here?  Please share, hopefully this can add insight for all of us 😊🙏
Regulation does not limit decentralization, it's just that regulations regulate some that need to be added, on the one hand regulation provides a sense of security to invest, on the other hand the more different regulations, the harder it is for crypto to develop, considering that other countries will apply different regulations, and this will limit crypto in making non-binding decisions, crypto attitudes will definitely change if there are different regulations.
in my opinion a cryptocurrency was built with the primary purpose of being decentralized and distributed, two very important qualities that could make or break crypto regulation. by being decentralized, Bitcoin doesn’t have a single controlling entity. The control is shared among several independent entities all over the world, making it nearly impossible for a single entity to wrangle full control over the network and manipulate it as they please.

That's why bitcoin is developing to date, those two main goals are what support bitcoin to be more stable than other cryptocurrencies, no third party authority can fully regulate bitcoin, that means bitcoin grows only because of the development and interest of people, single controller will only play the issue important in the development of bitcoin, so that no other authority can influence bitcoin not to be centralized, this is what keeps bitcoin at such a high price to this day.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 07:19:35 PM

Regulatory issues for cryptocurrency have actually been around for a long time.  In fact, it was several years ago.  But it seems, in the past year or so, it has become a serious topic of discussion in several countries.  And it seems, some countries will soon implement it.  What I personally think is, if true, many countries start implementing regulations for crypto currency, will this change the nature of crypto, namely decentralization to not being fully decentralized?  What do your friends think here?  Please share, hopefully this can add insight for all of us
Cryptocurrency regulation works differently in most countries. Do we cryptocurrency is being regulated in the United states, is not the same way that it is being regulated in Canada, United Kingdom, and other countries. So, it all depends in the country that you are living. And the way these countries sees Bitcoin is different from each other: take for example in the United Kingdom Bitcoin is seen as a property, but not as a legal tender. Then in the United States some agencies sees it as an asset, and some sees it as a security.

Most of them do regulate cryptocurrency, but I don’t really think that they can have the power over exchanges that are decentralized. Only centralized exchanges are the ones who register with the government agencies and are being regulated. So I don’t think this is going to affect bitcoin's nature of decentralization.

livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 07:24:17 PM

In my opinion, if regulations are applied to cryptocurrencies, the impact will be extraordinary, bro, where crypto currency users will be slightly safe from scammers, and again I think the government will not hesitate in determining taxes on crypto users, bro.
That's the good side of crypto being regulated.

But we have to understand that from the very start, there's no governing body that controls cryptocurrencies.

And that's why we're all equal on this market and there's no center for it. Now, that governments are becoming involved, it is what it is and that's part of the adoption growth rate.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 08:21:02 PM

Yes regulations should come on crypto, it will increase some good things in cryptocurrency world. People who always want to invest in crypto don't get fear when government making rules on crypto. We know there will no contol of anybody so government can accept Bitcoin or other crypto as payment mode. Matter like crypto world's governments should make a single guidine on how to use or how we control.

don't forget that regulations can bring some unpleasant features. for example, total KYC and restrictions on the transferred amounts of crypto. also there may be tough tax controls on all crypto incomes.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 08:43:18 PM

In my opinion, if regulations are applied to cryptocurrencies, the impact will be extraordinary, bro, where crypto currency users will be slightly safe from scammers, and again I think the government will not hesitate in determining taxes on crypto users, bro.
"Bro", even with the government regulation, scammers are still there. Even outside crypto, scammers are still robbing people's money without their knowledge and they were not caught ever.
Of course taxes will be there, since most likely people would rake some income from it and IRS wouldn't just sit around and let that happen.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 05:26:26 PM

for countries that have legalized Crypto of course they already have regulations about it, for example El Salvador, they are the first country to legalize crypto in their country and of course government regulations on crypto have been applied to their citizens.
I think countries that want to publish regulations on crypto should be able to adopt from the country of El Salvador

In my opinion, El Salvador is not the best example. I don't know if you watched the situation in this country after the legalization of cryptocurrencies .. Unfortunately, there was a lot of controversy there. There are many suspicions that the government of this country has used the legalization of cryptocurrencies to defraud money.
The regulations will be introduced gradually, but I think it will continue for many years to come.
What we are talking about here is about the legalization of digital currency in a country, as I mentioned earlier that the country of El Salvador was the first country to legalize digital currency and also they already have a legal basis for their citizens to conduct transactions with digital currency. Well, we don't need to look at the negative side of that country. what we need to pay attention to is how in the country of El Salvador can apply government rules in regulating cryptocurrencies ??I think this is an appreciation run by El Salvador in the Digital era as it is today

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
armanhusni

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 06:36:18 PM

Regulatory issues for cryptocurrency have actually been around for a long time.  In fact, it was several years ago.  But it seems, in the past year or so, it has become a serious topic of discussion in several countries.  And it seems, some countries will soon implement it.  What I personally think is, if true, many countries start implementing regulations for crypto currency, will this change the nature of crypto, namely decentralization to not being fully decentralized?  What do your friends think here?  Please share, hopefully this can add insight for all of us 😊🙏
Cryptocurrency has a lot of coins that are in a good position now. The results will be available in front of me. I think cryptocurrency is Will do something good up front

ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 09:28:19 PM

I think more and more country would adopt the usage of cryptocurrency as their part of business, however some countries would think it's advantages and disadvantages to their economy, meanwhile for some countries that aren't going to accept cryptocurrency maybe they just leave it behind but some of other countries would allow cryptocurrency and makes a regulation that their country would also benefit from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: