Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: advantages in the cryptocurrency industry  (Read 894 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 09:58:56 PM

- Trading: It is called a way to get more money by trading cryptos, either by transferring between them or by providing exchange services.
 - Investment: There are many cryptocurrencies with a good future, but I only recommend Bitcoin and Ethereum.
 - Gambling: sometimes beneficial and sometimes detrimental. I don't recommend it at all (risk high)
Don't invest yet until you're able to understand the whole concept of cryptocurrencies and how volatile this market is.
Gambling should not be there as it is not a sector where cryptocurrencies are being used but it is an application which is prominently making use of cryptocurrencies which might be the reason why you are considering it along with trading and investments.

Moreover like many other people notified, I am also feeling like gambling may not be an advantage by any means as people are not using it to make money but only for entertainment purposes. For entertainment reasons, we are having lots of industry and gambling must be one of them. So, you must take time to edit and elaborate your narration regarding what are exact advantages of cryptocurrencies.

Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 09:59:48 PM

There are 3 options to profit in the cryptocurrency industry. according to my version like this:
 - Trading: It is called a way to get more money by trading cryptos, either by transferring between them or by providing exchange services.
 - Investment: There are many cryptocurrencies with a good future, but I only recommend Bitcoin and Ethereum.
 - Gambling: sometimes beneficial and sometimes detrimental. I don't recommend it at all (risk high)
Don't invest yet until you're able to understand the whole concept of cryptocurrencies and how volatile this market is.
There is a process before you can do that, however, you can start by buying bitcoin with around the smallest amount that you can test to see how it feels like owning it but you won't feel the fluctuations since it's just a small amount.

Trading and investment

-Similar on general sense but there are some aspects which makes them differ
-You could really go for long term without minding on being traced up
-You could be anonymous and able  to hide your big profits

Gambling?

Its never considered to  be a good type of thing yet this is just for pure entertainment.
purka5

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 09:24:50 PM

Now meme tokens are very popular because they allow earning even more money than buying other coins and tokens.
A lot of people pays attention to meme coins because it is funny and profitable, like this https://twitter.com/defidotoken/status/1438810085636116482

Meme coins growth in price even more active than other coins. That is why they are actively used for trading on the exchange. But a lot of depends from the liquidity of the coin.

People buy meme coins because they believe in the growth of their price.
Price growth is the best advertizing. That is why people like meme coins.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 09:35:19 PM

I do investment and it has been working really well for me since I started it. Trading is not an easy work for just anyone to do, it’s a lot of work and you have to learn the technical skills or else you’re going to be losing your money in the market on a daily.
Yeah investment and the opportunity being created by cryptocurrencies must be a biggest advantage anyone could enjoy.

Compared to trading and gambling, I believe all newbies must go for investments if they really care about multiplying their capital. Even trading and gambling are looking for easier way to multiply our money, we cannot have any assurance but investments into reputed coins will get us some minimum assurance for decent returns.

Advantage of cryptos are purely dependent people and basically what and how are approaching is deciding that. Smart people do invest and making use of crypto's advantages the maximum and all other are losing their money by risking in trading and gambling.

magnum1010

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 05:57:29 AM

The main advantage of crypto industry is that everybody can find something to himself. If  you are good at computers and technology, you can consider mining. If you are mad about charts you can trade. If you like investigating projects you can try to invest in new projects and follow them. So everybody can find something to his taste, capital and tolerance to risks.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 07:54:35 AM

There are 3 options to profit in the cryptocurrency industry. according to my version like this:
There is a process before you can do that, however, you can start by buying bitcoin with around the smallest amount that you can test to see how it feels like owning it but you won't feel the fluctuations since it's just a small amount.

I can't deny that cryptocurrency was really in high risk, so I am pretty much agreed to anyone who always mentioned that do it at your own risk, that's true actually. Since the market is really unpredictable so the risk will always be followed by it 100%. However, I also cannot deny that there is a probability that we can able to earn here as well in the future if we choose the right coins and know the things that we are going to do here anyway.

armanhusni

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 09:15:41 AM

It seems you said it too hastily so there are many ways left that you didn't mention, including becoming a bounty hunter and Stakingcoin.
Of the three options you mentioned, I think it is very true to make a profit in cryptocurrency, but what the crypto community does is only 2 options, namely trading and investing.

Lunafox

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 09:00:14 PM

Now meme tokens are very popular because they allow earning even more money than buying other coins and tokens.
A lot of people pays attention to meme coins because it is funny and profitable, like this https://twitter.com/defidotoken/status/1438810085636116482

People buy meme coins because they believe in the growth of their price.
Price growth is the best advertizing. That is why people like meme coins.

Meme coins now is a modern trend. Now many people want to follow the trend to earn money on the rise of the cryptocurrency market. Meme coins are actively used to earn money.
zayika570

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 09:58:57 AM

Meme coins now is a modern trend. Now many people want to follow the trend to earn money on the rise of the cryptocurrency market. Meme coins are actively used to earn money.

Very often famous persons promote meme coins. That is why they raise in price so much more than other coins. And such big growth attract a lot of intention to meme coins.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 10:42:01 AM

Gambling isn't really a good way to make a profit, it is a very risky one that mathematically you will end up losing money in the long run. Trading and investing are good cool two things and I hope that they will continue to be so in the future as well. Let's see what happens with crypto in the future but I believe that it will stay like this for a long time (not the price, the success). Another great way about it is that we do not have a boss here, nobody is above anyone else.

So that means we are simply just focusing on what we have and doing that, nobody else tells us what to do or how to do it, we do it whatever way we want and be happy about it. Obviously this means sometimes we need to learn it all by ourselves which could result with losses, but all of those could be learning experience for you if you check what you did wrong. Plus we are at home, or wherever we want, just a laptop or even a phone is enough to be in crypto.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Wildwest

Activity: 1737
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 01:59:41 PM

Actually there are many ways to benefit in the crypto world in addition to the 3 options you mentioned we can also follow the project and invest in it then there we can also benefit if the project we follow can achieve the sales target that has been set, In this case very many investors who participate in projects that have high potential because the profits they get are very large up to 10x of the capital they Get it out, and it's happened a lot.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 10:50:21 PM

Very often famous persons promote meme coins. That is why they raise in price so much more than other coins. And such big growth attract a lot of intention to meme coins.

Famous persons promote meme coins because they get a lot of money for promotion.
Now promotion of different coins is in demand and costs a lot of money.

I don't think Elon promotes though for the sake of money, he's a troll and always have been, so I don't think all famous persons are paid to promote but just promote themselves as they know that Bitcoin has become a big community, although it is true that some celebrities are paid to promote some coin alongside with big exchanges promoting altcoins that paid them to, but promotion alone is not enough for a coin to succeed of course.
alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 03:31:03 PM

Famous persons promote meme coins because they get a lot of money for promotion.
Now promotion of different coins is in demand and costs a lot of money.

Now there is a big demand in promotion of the coins. That is why the price of promotions is so high.
A lot of new coins appear and all of them needs promotion.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 03:33:51 PM

There's actually a lot more. From small things and big things. Like mines, Airdrops, Campaigns. That small thing also brings benefits from the cryptocurrency industry. The more you follow the more profit you get in cryptocurrency. The new thing I now know is that playing games can profit from the cryptocurrency industry. Like the Axie infinity game that is currently very popular played all over the world.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 04:20:33 PM

let's say that trading with crypto is easier because there is no regulation and no market limits, for investments i don't know they are really high risk i prefer traditional ones, gambling is more or less the same as traditional, maybe there is a little more anonymity / privacy using crypto
SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 05:58:53 PM

For me gambling is indeed very risky because we do not know what the consequences will be. Although investing and trading is risky, gambling is riskier. I sometimes choose to invest rather than gamble. In investing there is always a chance to win especially if I join a potential project. In gambling I cannot guarantee to always win regardless of my prediction. I choose investment because it is an investment that has a high return.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 12:51:52 AM

Without promotion, it is impossible to attract attention to the coin. Now the competition between coins so big that it is very important to promote the project.
Promotion of new projects to introduce new concepts and products is important and it can also be done in several ways by the development team so that their products can be very popular when they are launched to the public.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2021, 01:10:24 AM

It may be good for you, and congratulations to you. However, it may not be suitable for newcomers, absolutely nothing will happen to our thoughts. And there is no absolute best way to make everyone better, everyone will have a different approach and get different results.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 01:50:26 AM

There's actually a lot more. From small things and big things. Like mines, Airdrops, Campaigns. That small thing also brings benefits from the cryptocurrency industry. The more you follow the more profit you get in cryptocurrency. The new thing I now know is that playing games can profit from the cryptocurrency industry. Like the Axie infinity game that is currently very popular played all over the world.
There are several ways to earn in crypto that op didnt mentioned. Its just that investing, trading and gambling are the common that probably most of us already tried.

But as you've said, there are other ways that we can try in order to maximize our chance to earn because its our choice if we dont want to limit ourselves or stick to just one.

Hence if there's an opportunity, grab it as long as you can manage your time and capable to do the work needed.

altixz

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 09:01:20 PM

Without promotion, it is impossible to attract attention to the coin. Now the competition between coins so big that it is very important to promote the project.

Promotion is necessary for every coin. Now it is very important to attract attention to the coin or project because competition on cryptocurrency market is very high and there are a lot of projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: