Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How reasonable is the long-term investment in Altcoins?  (Read 2375 times)
METASENS
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 08:07:32 AM

Now a lot of promising altcoins appear. One of the most promising direction to use altcoins is gaming. Cryptocurrency allows a lot of opportunities for gamers, here is an article about some of them https://medium.com/e-money-com/defi-gaming-platform-elfin-kingdom-to-explore-e-moneys-suite-of-stablecoins-616e66e8bf73

Now NFT is very popular. NFT grow in price even more then other altcoins because there is a big demand in NFT.
NFT is actively used in gaming. Many games already have a big communities and a lot of users.
That is why the liquidity of many NFT is very high.

NFT now very popular but it is a morden trend. It is hard to say how long the popularity of NFT will last.
A lot of depends where NFT is used, how useful it is.
Now NFT is actively used in gaming and if game is popular will be demand in NFT.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Megladoge
Copper Member

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 09:24:54 AM

Now a lot of promising altcoins appear. One of the most promising direction to use altcoins is gaming. Cryptocurrency allows a lot of opportunities for gamers, here is an article about some of them https://medium.com/e-money-com/defi-gaming-platform-elfin-kingdom-to-explore-e-moneys-suite-of-stablecoins-616e66e8bf73

NFT now very popular but it is a morden trend. It is hard to say how long the popularity of NFT will last.
A lot of depends where NFT is used, how useful it is.
Now NFT is actively used in gaming and if game is popular will be demand in NFT.

Liquidity is very important for altcoins. Altcoin must be in demand to have big liquidity.
NFT is actively used in gaming. Games already have big liquidity. It allows increasing liquidity of NFT in games.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 03:04:19 PM

Assuming you depend in any new ventures in the market obviously its extremely hazardous and you couldn't say whether it can truly ensure a food return all things considered, however assuming you pick those top altcoins on the lookout, well maybe you can guarantee that they're sensible also like bitcoin. I would purchase an impressive sum that I can manage and afterward ensure that I'm good with it assuming it goes to zero worth. On the off chance that the venture has marking included, I will stake it for quite a while to ensure I don't meddle with my equilibrium and sell too soon.
liqidoxgen

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 07:26:15 PM

If we consider a long-term period of 5-10 years, then I do not consider it possible to make an investment altcoin forecast in the crypto area for so long. I believe in Ethereum, I doubt the rest.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 07:34:49 PM

~
Considering that the <top 5 almost fluctuates too much that those coins even change like a lot, I understand where you're getting with this. I formerly hold some Ethereum but just sold it and converted some to Bitcoin.
Good thing that those tokens I got from 2017 were sold already, as I see that most of them just went flat after few years. Coins like Doge and Shib gets pretty trendy these days and surely there are people that are going to take advantage of the pump and dump, but quite concerned to those people that are into it for the long term.
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 08:25:48 PM

Your fears concerned with longtime investments in alts are understandable. Most of alts are not as reliable as BTC and are bad for longtime investments as they can dump and even scam. However I think that there are some alts that are good for longtime investments. I’m talking now about ETH and BNB. This two alts seems for me really good because first one (ETH) has a huge platform with a lot of great projects based on it and the second one (BNB) is the main alt of the most popular nowadays cryptomarket exchange named Binance.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 10:22:24 PM

If we consider a long-term period of 5-10 years, then I do not consider it possible to make an investment altcoin forecast in the crypto area for so long. I believe in Ethereum, I doubt the rest.
actually, if it's a popular coin, then I believe it can be profitable. short or long, I've tried to do this on ethereum, and it was very profitable. Currently, I believe coins like BNB, and other popular coins are also very profitable to hold in the long term. however, you need to pay attention to the development information so you don't miss it and know when the dump or pump price is caused by what things so that you can make a decision after that.
for other altcoins, I also still believe if it continues to be developed, the rest is just to see the development and information like this. Well, the world of altcoins is too wide, we can't just rely on 1 altcoin, because almost every altcoin has different potentials.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 11:11:25 PM

Your fears concerned with longtime investments in alts are understandable. Most of alts are not as reliable as BTC and are bad for longtime investments as they can dump and even scam. However I think that there are some alts that are good for longtime investments. I’m talking now about ETH and BNB. This two alts seems for me really good because first one (ETH) has a huge platform with a lot of great projects based on it and the second one (BNB) is the main alt of the most popular nowadays cryptomarket exchange named Binance.

The fact that more users are now using the Binance Smart Chain network as an alternative network due to Ethereum's high gas fees, we can assume already that BNB might also have the same journey as ETH. The use-case of that coin is so vast that even simple staking can do on their platform Binance.

Binance also has lots of offers that users can do aside from learning how to trade. They are doing a good job making Binance the most reputable exchange today and I think no exchange or trading platform that can beat them for the next 4-5 years.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cryptoexchanger.org
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 04:56:20 PM

Liquidity is very important for altcoins. Altcoin must be in demand to have big liquidity.
NFT is actively used in gaming. Games already have big liquidity. It allows increasing liquidity of NFT in games.

To have a good liquidity the game with NFT must be necessary and useful for people.
It must have a big community and a lot of users. In such case the NFT that is used in games will be in demand.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 09:25:36 AM

I don't agree with you because so far with some of this Altcoin that I have been holding some for over 2 years I didn't regret holding it for a long time though it doesn't cut across but generalization should not be made for altcoin not good for long term investment.
There really are those altcoins that are good to hold even for a long time. I also have no complaints holding some altcoins that I've profited for this year.

Despite a long time of holding, they've become fruitful and profitable. That's life in crypto, you win or lose and go lucky with some of the altcoins that you hold.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 09:54:50 AM

We all know that long term investment in Bitcoin is reasonable but how reasonable do you think long term investment in Altcoins is?
I think long-term investment in Altcoins is full of risks but short time investment is more profitable. Do you agree with me?

I believe it depends on the Altcoins you invested in, Looking at the tweeter Screenshot from Watcher Guru, you would realize that if you have invested in any of these Altcoins from just a year ago, you would have made some good profits from HODLing any of them. So long-time investment in any good project is worth it not just Bitcoin. There are other ones too that have more than 100X since last year.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 09:55:52 AM

I don't agree with you because so far with some of this Altcoin that I have been holding some for over 2 years I didn't regret holding it for a long time though it doesn't cut across but generalization should not be made for altcoin not good for long term investment.
There really are those altcoins that are good to hold even for a long time. I also have no complaints holding some altcoins that I've profited for this year.

Despite a long time of holding, they've become fruitful and profitable. That's life in crypto, you win or lose and go lucky with some of the altcoins that you hold.
For the long term indeed the top altcoins are still the choice of many people and indeed it is the right decision,
the top altcoins are profitable and I have no doubts about it,
sometimes luck really helps us

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 10:33:34 AM

this depends on the altcoin you invest in. If you invest in potential altcoins like Etherum, BNB and a few others, I think it also has great advantages if you invest in the long term. Before investing, it is very important to look at the potential of an altcoin based on market conditions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 05:25:15 PM

In long term investment with altcoins your asset will be locked for years which means you need to be patient for a long time of not withdrawing your asset but in exchange of higher rewards. Market moves up and down but the long term investment will surely gives the you high profits in the long run. However, knowing that there are thousands of altcoins available in the market today, so, you need to choose the right altcoin for you that will also last long in the market.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 06:59:28 PM

In long term investment with altcoins your asset will be locked for years which means you need to be patient for a long time of not withdrawing your asset but in exchange of higher rewards. Market moves up and down but the long term investment will surely gives the you high profits in the long run. However, knowing that there are thousands of altcoins available in the market today, so, you need to choose the right altcoin for you that will also last long in the market.
Exactly! Being committed in a long term investment isn't an easy one to pull of, because it really needs extra patient to make that investment gain some profit. Altcoins is almost the same to bitcoin's nature, the only challenge is to having a research for you to pick surely that atleast 3 top performing altcoins before locking it for years or depends on your timeline but since altcoins doesn't perform as much as bitcoin does so practically hodling it for atleast 2 years is somehow needed to gain that expected profits you want.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 08:17:35 PM

For the long term indeed the top altcoins are still the choice of many people and indeed it is the right decision,
Lucky if you've bought those unknown altcoins and then you get to see the pump.

Well, don't miss it around if you get to see it so that there's profit with you for that coin. And don't make a worse decision upon doing so and don't be greedy.

Because it will make you miss that chance.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 10:45:13 PM

Lucky if you've bought those unknown altcoins and then you get to see the pump.

Well, don't miss it around if you get to see it so that there's profit with you for that coin. And don't make a worse decision upon doing so and don't be greedy.

Because it will make you miss that chance.
Pumps could neither be temporal or would be the last chance for you to see that one and its true that you shouldn't really miss out that time because you would be fucked up and end up on regretting if you had missed.

Altcoin investment doesnt really give out guarantee of profit because it all matters on which project you had dive in to invest and not all would really be having the same selection
in towards that.

So its a personal kind of choice so better be wise towards your investment and dont make haste in related to decisions.

phillipjackson

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 05:20:29 AM

@chaser15 Yes, And I would like to add Solana and Cardano along with Binance as they are expanding fast.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 05:57:56 AM

We all know that long term investment in Bitcoin is reasonable but how reasonable do you think long term investment in Altcoins is?
I think long-term investment in Altcoins is full of risks but short time investment is more profitable. Do you agree with me?

As long as you have profit. I don't plan on holding the coins for more than 3 years or so not unless it is Bitcoin or Ethereum but for some other altcoins I think holding it for too long is not safe at all sometimes it pumps for a week then crash I think it's still much better to take profit from time to time and buy the dips to increase your holding a simple analysis is good enough to do this scalping method.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bounceback

Activity: 2016
Merit: 281

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 06:57:16 AM

It makes sense if we invest with altcoins which have gained huge popularity in the market like BNB and ETH, imagine if in 2017 you bought these two coins and till now you have not sold them then try to calculate how much profit you will get now from these two coins .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: