Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:37:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much would you like to see Bitcoin priced in 2022?  (Read 867 times)
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 01:38:48 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will touch the 1 million milestone in 2022? I think Bitcoin will cross 80 thousand dollars in 2022. What do you think?
As the bitcoin price has been experiencing a decline in price these past few days, it seems that a significant upward trend has yet to emerge, these trends collectively seem to indicate that the Bitcoin price decline will continue until the end of 2021. However, bitcoin price hike expectations are expected to reach $80k in Q1 next year is very realistic.
it's still very possible to hit $80k in Q1 as bitcoin's price is currently around $50k which means it's not too far from $80k. I firmly believe that the recent price drop is not a sign that bitcoin has entered a bearish phase but this price drop is part of a price correction before bitcoin hits a higher price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asrinur

Activity: 612
Merit: 104

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 10:54:55 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will touch the 1 million milestone in 2022? I think Bitcoin will cross 80 thousand dollars in 2022. What do you think?
Currently the Bitcoin price movement is very bullish and this momentum is expected to continue in the coming months. I expect Bitcoin price to pass the $80k level in early 2022. But reaching $1 million in 2022 seems unlikely.
Though we can say that Bitcoin will have a huge market spike in the future and probably double or has a triple price of today but thinking is unrealistic and over-priced.

I foresee 2022 is a more exciting year not only for Bitcoin but for the entire crypto market. It seems to be positive as seeing the continuous growth of crypto users and adopters which could help to make the price moves high as well. With this unstoppable growth of the crypto market, we can obviously say that we no longer get back to $20k, $10k anymore than rather see it surpass $100k.
If you look at the bitcoin price journey during 2021 where bitcoin has 2x scored ATH records, then it is very likely that a significant increase in next year where the price of $100k can still occur in 2022.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 11:07:38 AM

Currently the Bitcoin price movement is very bullish and this momentum is expected to continue in the coming months. I expect Bitcoin price to pass the $80k level in early 2022. But reaching $1 million in 2022 seems unlikely.
Though we can say that Bitcoin will have a huge market spike in the future and probably double or has a triple price of today but thinking is unrealistic and over-priced.

I foresee 2022 is a more exciting year not only for Bitcoin but for the entire crypto market. It seems to be positive as seeing the continuous growth of crypto users and adopters which could help to make the price moves high as well. With this unstoppable growth of the crypto market, we can obviously say that we no longer get back to $20k, $10k anymore than rather see it surpass $100k.
If you look at the bitcoin price journey during 2021 where bitcoin has 2x scored ATH records, then it is very likely that a significant increase in next year where the price of $100k can still occur in 2022.
Really everyone is hoping so, that bitcoin price will get to 100k in 2022 but nobody have noticed how the market will look like next year, we are still in 2021 December the price is 47k Which is remaining some weeks upward we Cross to 2022, if bitcoin is to go up beyond this level that should be wait until five 5 months ahead in 2022
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 06:27:03 PM

Well I wat to see high bitcoin price this coming year 2022, it is simply because every coin in crypto depend on btc price movement. If btc price fall it means our asset will follow to fall and we can loss profit if this goin to happen so I'd like to see bitcoin price in bull market than bearish market in the coming year 2022.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 06:35:27 PM

I really think that it's quite impossible in the year 2022 to reach that $1 Million milestone, I mean, yes we really want to see bitcoin to reach another milestone and break another record but let's be real for now because that's just too far and bit much to expect next year. But surely, it will be moreover than just $80k next year, my speculation is that it will somehow reach $100k or more.
As more and more countries adopts bitcoin and make it as an official legal tender, then that means more stores will accept cryptocurrency specially bitcoin as a form of payment. That would mean so much to the market that it would really make the price surge.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mumang siat

Activity: 472
Merit: 56

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 05:44:27 AM

Many people believe that, even nothing is impossible for Bitcoin today, despite the correction many times, imagine the beginning of the emergence of Bitcoin, the price is no more than one pizza, but in the following year Bitcoin rose slowly and increasingly in demand, I still believe Bitcoin will reach the peak in the next year, let's wait and see together.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2021, 10:37:22 PM

Although the Bitcoin market is currently down a bit, everyone thinks that Bitcoin will have to be a market in the coming years. I think Bitcoin will reach a new high in the coming years. Bitcoin  will touch more than 100k USD in 2022 but it's a matter of times..

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒