Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DESTINY WORLD ⚡Connecting Technology and People⚡| Official Thread |  (Read 155 times)
Bitlover10 (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

Love is all

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 07:28:18 AM

Connecting Technology and People

Destiny World is based upon a simple idea of connecting people and technology at multiple levels, combining trends and reusing what is already developed and working. We strongly believe that all this put together in a simple user experience will generate the trajectory and network effect that is so important for success.

Destiny world will be launching a number of smart contracts within the eco system built of multiple use cases that will be used to help develop value, awareness and demand for other dApp tokens. Members from each community will be able to use their tokens to use in the eco system and earn APR ny staking, cross-chain rewards from farming  and eligible for T-Bonds, Droplets  and other NFT achievements.

#BuiltOnTelos

What is DESTINY WORLD: Our first AMA with Telos Blockchain

Design goals and Technical Advantages*

Our goal: Connecting Technology and People.

Vision

The last years we have seen an increasing interest in blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. The quest for wealth is not longer something that requires a Ph.D or knowledge of how to operate intrigue computer systems. More and more user friendly applications, games and use cases are developed and made available on various platforms. With this comes the greed and with greed comes the scams and malicious behaviour.One of our missions is to prove that what once was created and failed, can be something valuable. We want to take the attraction it had for everyday people and develop this into a diversity of features, sustainability and of the community that uses it.
To solve this puzzle, Destiny World will combine the following trends and technology into one User Experience.:

• DeFi (Decentralized Finance)

• Non-Fungible Token (NFT)

• Social media

And we will do so by combining these features across blockchains for better user adoption as we go mainstream.

Design
:
Destiny World is designed using a known process called CI/CD. It means that we are continuously developing new features and interconnecting these with our own and other protocols and dApps.

The ultimate goal is to one day deliver a complete release to a DAC and finally give the ownership to the blockchain and its communities. We believe this is true decentralisation.

Destiny World will be released in multiple stages and the first stage is a Bid & Stake contract and user interface. This is a combined DeFi funding component. It is developed to create a monetary and intrinsic value of our utility token DECO.

Development
:
Destiny World is developed in stages. Each stage is modular, by that we mean that we are implementing openings for other dApps the ability to connect to each module and utilise the features we provide.
Since we are deploying in parallell on multiple blockchains, we also encourage other dApps to do the same and we believe this is a good path if the joint goal is to make this technology available for everyday people, mainstream and the best user experience.
All development will be transparent and open sourced shortly after it is deployed to mainnet. The initial testing and prototyping is done on Telos testnet and the official test dApp is open for anyone to try out edge cases and try to break the platform.

EcoSystem
:
Destiny World has a strong belief in the power of ecosystems, communities and sustainability.

How often have we all witnessed various projects that was hyped up and then left, and how often have we witnesses the same projects re-hyped and again left.

We will recreate that attraction everyone had and boost it by inviting everyone to connect their dApps, protocols and systems into a huge ecosystem.

Only when we have the diversity of the entire society and the randomness of all these events and actions, we can truly state that we have developed a fair system for everyone.

The same mechanics are used in real life and the real network effect comes alive when we included all.

Tokenomics on the DeFi layer

1.       BID

The Bid and Stake contract is deployed at Stage I and is a single module with various usecases. Based upon it's configurable parameters it can be used for Funding or DeFi Gamification. This entry layer of the Bid & Stake contract will release 1,000,000 DECO every day and these will be distributed on all the bidders regardless of the token used for bidding. During each individual cycle, the value of the bidding tokens referenced by USD will be added to the MPV - Minimum Protocol Value and used for reference to TPV and Market Values of DECO for arbitrage purposes. The TPV is calculated from the other end of the Stage II contract, based upon a target value of REES, our second token and will be fixed to make arbitrage valid. The concept is the same as for other DeFi protocols where one of the utility tokens has a fixed price in a Lending / Borrowing scenario. When the layer is fully developed, projects or dApps may whitelist their token and set individual configuration parameters through an MSIG - Multi Signature Group, solely for that singleton. Another interesting concept that will develop from this entry layer is the collateral value of multiple tokens backing up DECO, hence reducing the risk of Black Swan for later usecases for REES. Tokens that are whitelisted in this layer will automatically get access to various modules such as the Social Media module.  

2.      STAKE

The Stake contract is a place to earn interest in the form of DECO, referral bonuses and get some of those precious bid tokens back. Every 24h we cycle the previous id tokens amongst all stakeholders based upon your percentage of the total stake pool. You can stake in periods of 1-100 days and after 100 days, you are automatically moved out of the pool. If you exit earlier than you set up your stake, a penalty may occur. This is up to the owners of the stake pool. Penalties will remove some of your initial stake tokens, but not interest, bonus and dividends.  

3.        MINE  

The mining contract is developed to mine a second token that is usually stable, whereas the utility token is developed to create usecases and governance. Our second token, and this is the token that will be connected with real life usecases and hard-tokens or stable coins, is REES. We will mint 10.000 REES over a period of 2 years. You need DECO in order to get REES. Your DECO will be burned, and this creates an elastic supply. If there is more DECO in the mining platform that required, the mining speed is still the same. If there is less DECO than required, the mining will be slower. The conversion rate is fixed, based upon future targets of our tokens. This contract can also be used for other projects if you are part of our deconomy, with your own attributes. You are free to exit any time and there is no penalty given. However, the longer you HODL your tokens, the higher chance of getting an NFT reward.

Distribution, Supply and Contracts

DECO - Destiny Token

Blockchain: Telos
Contract: destinytoken
Max Supply: 2.000.000.000
Symbol: DECO

REES - Rare Earth Elements

Contract: destinytoken
Max Supply: 30.000
Symbol: REES

Auction - Auction and Stake Platform

Contract: auctns.dstny, pldeco.dstny

Mining - Mining Platform

Contract: miness.dstny

NFT Platforms
Contract: marble.dstny, wsmrbl.dstny and market.dstny
10% of the Max Supply will be locked for Corpus, Marketing, Funding etc
1% DECO and 3.000 REES will be given as grants to founders to cover bootstrap funding
Funding from T-Starter will be used for professionalizing our website and security audits of our contracts. Remains will be used to continuously develop new features and improvements and to rebalance liquidity pools if required.

Other Features

Telegram Bot for Sport and Bet games connected with DECO
Game Portal where Games, Bets and Crypto meets
NFT Trading Markets, where Destiny World is an agent for all digital art from Wayne Philip Sheppard

Technology

Heroku PaaS for running dApps and Automation Scripts with datacenters in EU
IBC for bridging tokens across blockchains
Telos Swaps for Market Making
AreaXNFT, OpenSea and Foundation for NFT
Fortis for fiat-onramp and payment technology

Governance, DOXX and SourceCode

Destiny World will be governed by the community using Telos Decide as our governance platform.
Currently the DAO of Destiny World has 3 founding members, 3 developers, 5 language group admins and 3 community representatives. In order for a DWIP ( Destiny World Improvement Proposal ) or any other change to go be executed, there is a requirement of a 2/3 voting power.
Destiny World will also integrate with Telos Decide and use Decide Voter for opening up voting for DECO holders when these platforms are ready.
Governance Accounts are: destinysales, dao.dstny and destinyowner
The original founders was
 David Richard Martin CEO
 Filip Poverud CIO
Our sourcecode can be found at github and as soon as a new feature is deployed, it also goes opensource.
GitHub

Destiny World Community

Medium: https://destinyworld.medium.com/
Telegram: https://t.me/Dstnyworld
Twitter: https://twitter.com/_Destiny_World_
Web: https://destinyworld.net

You can access the latest developments and news on Destiny World on any of the platforms above. You can post your feedback and advice about Destiny World on these platforms well. We welcome the participation of volunteers from all over the world. Anyone with expertise and willing to help can get in touch with members of the Destiny World team. With your help, we hope to bring Destiny World to a bigger and better place.

Bitcointalk
Bitlover10 (OP)

Love is all

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 07:29:25 AM

Reserve for future update.

Bitcointalk
Bitlover10 (OP)

Love is all

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 11:49:49 AM

Before posting or Commenting on this thread kindly Visit this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0 and make yourself know that you are following all the rules and regulations of Bitcointalk forum.

Bitcointalk
Bitlover10 (OP)

Love is all

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 11:56:59 AM

A new video made by the Community on YouTube kindly watch it and know yourself how Bid and stake working on DESTINY WORLD.

Bitcointalk
jorgearmand

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 12:20:32 PM

DESTINY WORLD the best ecosystem in the world!  💯% transparent !
Brunass

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 01:10:55 PM

what wonderful this Destiny World is? I like it
Keep supporting Destiny World. Join this project as soon as possible, you will never regret it

Qu'est-ce que c'est merveilleux ce Destiny World ?  je l'aime bien.
Il faut rejoindre ce projet le plus tôt possible, tu ne le regretteras jamais
Munari

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 02:16:32 PM

Destiny !!!! So good project all your transactions are listed on the TLOS blockchain it's transparent !! I joinned a couple of moth ago😛😛😛🌹🎉🎊🕺
maxs333

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 06:45:04 PM

Indeed, the project inspires confidence, I have been in the project since the first day and have already achieved a positive result
Badraga

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 10:49:51 PM

Show!! Excelente!!! Sou brasileiro e estou muito entusiasmado com o projeto!!!
Bitlover10 (OP)

Love is all

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 09:15:03 AM

Destiny World is proud to announce that we are opening a new marketplace at AreaXNFT on Telos, 24'th of October 2021 18:00 UTC for Wayne P. Sheppard.

Source Official Twitter account of Destiny World

Bitcointalk
Bitlover10 (OP)

Love is all

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 11:29:21 AM

DWIP 0121 Delisting ECOIN

ECOIN will be delisted from Destiny World 7'th of November 2021 at 22:00 UTC
This means that after this date, ECOIN will no longer be accepted for Bids in the Auction.
Furthermore there will be no more ECOIN rewards for staking DECO in Staking after this date.

Destiny World has removed their positions in the ECOIN::TLOS pool at Alcor Exchange effective immediatelly.

11 of 14 governance representatives voted Yes, 3 of 14 governance representatives abstained of voting
The vote to delist ECOIN passed with more than 2/3 power.

Bitcointalk
Bitlover10 (OP)

Love is all

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 08:02:34 AM

We are hereby proud to announce that we have been selected as an early customer of dStor where we will have a safe vault for many of our storage needs. Read our latest article regarding this on Medium..

Bitcointalk
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 07:33:28 PM

Guys, when I tried to visit your website, my antivirus blocked this connection, and called it dangerous. And now I wonder whether your site had virus, or my antivirus made mistake...
Bitlover10 (OP)

Love is all

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 05:26:23 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2021, 03:26:47 PM by Bitlover10

Guys, when I tried to visit your website, my antivirus blocked this connection, and called it dangerous. And now I wonder whether your site had virus, or my antivirus made mistake...

Destiny world website is fully safe and secure so don't worry about it. Well I already forwarded your question to team management and once I get response from them I will update it here.

Edit This is what I got response from our team management.

Are you sure you used the correct link ?

https://destinyworld.net

This is the first time we have encountered this.
The only thing I can think of if you just entered the address without https in front, some browsers are not able to redirect correctly and that will give you a warning about a missing SSL certificate.

We are looking into the application code to see if we can do the redirection to support more of the browsers that are not yet ready for the http to https move.

with Regards
Destiny World

Bitcointalk
Bitlover10 (OP)

Love is all

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 03:06:30 PM

We are listing DRIC and extending our integrations with PersianTelos, a well known and promising provider of multiple innovations on Telos. Read our latest article regarding this on Medium..

Bitcointalk
Bitlover10 (OP)

Love is all

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 08:49:52 AM

We are happy to announce that Destiny World Partners With NFTFY. For more Details kindly visit below link

Bitcointalk
Bitlover10 (OP)

Love is all

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 02:49:37 AM

MINING HAS LAUNCHED 🎉🎉

How to start mining REES with your DECO instructions below 👇👇

🟢Go to your Destiny world profile

🟢Scroll down to wallet

🟢Click deposit

🟢Select mining {very important}

🟢Deposit the amount of deco you would like to use

🟢make sure you deposit in the mining wallet not auctions wallet

If your DECO is still staking there’s no rush to mine. You will get the same amount of REES every time as the peg is 66666.6667 DECO per REES

Bitcointalk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: