Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:54:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Marital life  (Read 29 times)
Mejeet (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 12:05:56 AM

How it started, one can't really explain. One thing people say is "love is blind", but you don't have to get blind buddies. You may choose the wrong partner, it's funny but that's reality.

Start by having a date, after a while you guys get more close to each other, knowing the do's and don't of your partner. The journey just started, trust me you'd make a good marital life as time goes on. Stay safe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 09:09:04 AM

How it started, one can't really explain. One thing people say is "love is blind", but you don't have to get blind buddies. You may choose the wrong partner, it's funny but that's reality.

Start by having a date, after a while you guys get more close to each other, knowing the do's and don't of your partner. The journey just started, trust me you'd make a good marital life as time goes on. Stay safe.

Better to do so in places that you will find hard to do what ought not to be done to your friend/partner. I think doing that in the open or publicly, especially in your parents homes which I expect should be good homes, should be acceptable. No touching until marriage.
The closeness should afford the friend the time and opportunity to know each well,  know what it entails to be together as Husband/Wife and finally determine whether they can be joined & live together in marriage till death separate them.
Once you are joined together by the CREATOR, you become one body/flesh and what the CREATOR has joined together, let no man divide.
The new family should based their marriage life on the Holy Scripture for a peaceful and healthy marriage
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: