Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:04:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Helium could be big  (Read 81 times)
Len Saldua (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 04:19:28 AM

Hey group,

Just discovered Helium a few days ago, the technology makes sense... it offers a good solution to the problem of connectivity for devices. What surprised me the most was the economic opportunity this is creating for individuals and investors alike... Helium mining is a practical way to create passive income that could rival what other gaming and DeFi cryptos are offering.
So basically I am seeing many people already benefitting from this, and it seems like the kind of thing I could do as well. This ticks two major boxes for me:
 1. does it solve a real problem ? and
 2. is it already making money for people ?
Although I'm only invested in the token right now, I'm excited about the passive income opportunities and thinking this could be a long term hold.
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 08:00:41 AM

Helium is now widely known in the world of cryptocurrency with a very promising Crypto status. Helium is a serious project, which has a strong team behind crypto with many expertise.
If you want to buy helium, you should study helium first and learn the latest helium price predictions. Only so you can determine yourself whether helium will be a good investment or not.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 09:10:51 AM

Hey group,

Just discovered Helium a few days ago, the technology makes sense... it offers a good solution to the problem of connectivity for devices. What surprised me the most was the economic opportunity this is creating for individuals and investors alike... Helium mining is a practical way to create passive income that could rival what other gaming and DeFi cryptos are offering.
So basically I am seeing many people already benefitting from this, and it seems like the kind of thing I could do as well. This ticks two major boxes for me:
 1. does it solve a real problem ? and
 2. is it already making money for people ?
Although I'm only invested in the token right now, I'm excited about the passive income opportunities and thinking this could be a long term hold.
If you are new to it, DYOR more to understand, Helium is designed to provide a network for IoT devices that support decentralized LoRaWAN. 

The majority of HTN tokens are divided among miners when joining the network. 

This causes the Helium network to grow very quickly. 

Currently, many practical application devices have been developed and used on the Helium Blockchain. 

It shows that the potential of Helium is huge and worth considering for investment.

Len Saldua (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 04:26:52 PM

Well the growth has been fantastic since last year, so has already made some early investors very wealthy. There are many other promising projects in crypto, but some of them have not developed anything tangible yet, or are not fully operational. That's what makes me bullish on Helium, tremendous concept already being adopted all over the world and making people good money in the process.
Dewiana

Activity: 533
Merit: 54

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 05:00:48 PM

Helium will be a blockchain focused on improving logistics as well as on the infrastructure construction sector currently 223 million tokens.
to operate it by means of mining nodes, nodes used in the form of a wireless gateway combination hotspot,, if we look at it, it is also worth a big investment

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 05:27:52 PM

Well seems you guys telling the truth because all the data of this helium in CMC is showing a potential, wherein like those ahead projects that now listed as a top crypto currency in the market. maybe someday there's a chance for helium in my personal opinion as it very known as well like what you guys said.. In fact it has a good performance so perhaps..  Cheesy
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 05:46:04 PM

Helium is already really big. Their routers are everywhere. If they could manage to make more routers with less time to wait for delivery they would be even bigger.
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 05:57:39 PM

Helium is already really big. Their routers are everywhere. If they could manage to make more routers with less time to wait for delivery they would be even bigger.
Everywhere but Africa I guess, it's why I haven't order many as possible and even start the distribution business here in my country, it sucks and many have raised their voices about this, not sure the team and Devs care

ElectricAR15

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 06:29:35 PM

how much money can I make per day after buying one of their $500 hotspots to mine?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: