Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:14:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will these coins survive 5 years?  (Read 2303 times)
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 06:07:28 PM

I have all of these coins:

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%
Avax: 10%

Are my coins going to last is it likely?

Ethereum : Yes it will still be here in the next 5 years, the community is too big to fail.
Cardano : it is depend on its smart contract. If cardano succeed imolementing smart contract in to its blockchain it will have a chance to compete with eth
Polkadot : this is the new chellenger of ethereum and have strong developer behind it, the chance it will stay is 50%
Tera Luna : i have no idea about this coin
Theta : depend on market demand, if the market need decentralised streaming video it could be the winning momentum for it.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 06:18:21 PM

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%

I am pretty confident that ETH, ADA and DOT will last for more than five years. Since your 80% of your portfolio consists of these coins, you are good to go. Not sure if Luna, theta or Avax will have the same hype as they have now a days.

I hope other than these altcoins, you should have bitcoin with you. Ignoring bitcoin and making a portfolio with all altcoins is not a wise act.
Well said, 80% of the portfolio into the leading cryptocurrency ETH, ADA and DOT make the portfolio strong. When we think about next five years of growth progress there is nothing to worry about the rest of the holdings. Luna have already survived 3years, so this isn't gonna fall than progress with fluctuation. The latest being the AVAX which has come to the market an year ago, still the growth wouldn't have happened if there is no development. Continued development is the key factor for growth.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
waelov

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 09:15:50 PM

those coins have a bright future they are now one of the promising projects in five years or so they should gain more market cap unless the future holds more successful projects that are going to overshadow the old ones .
because there will be always new developments for the cryptocurrency world and if a team stops making development their blockchain better their coin will decrease so with other new cryptocurrency's emerges everyday promising something new this gonna make it little bit unpredictable but in my opinion these coins is gonna gain in value but the question will be how much compared to other because the crypto world is expanding.
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 10:31:16 PM

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%

Didn't read the thread but I assume people pointed out his percentages add up to 110% not 100% haha.

But uhhh where's your Bitcoin?!? Classic noob mistake of ignoring the master of crypto. In general these are good alts but even in an alt-heavy portfolio Bitcoin should at least be a third of your money.

Anyway, ignoring the fact that the OP made the biggest mistake in crypto...
ETH is obviously a great investment.
Cardano may be good though the past two months since smart contracts went live don't look promising. Still, has potential.
Dot is fantastic but completely unproven as its just about to launch.
LUNA looks extremely promising.
Theta seems mostly hype without much actually going on for it. Certainly has potential but is at very high risk of simply going nowhere.
Avax has potential and I think is more than 50% likely to do very well but there are plenty of competitors.

Overall I'd say decent as far as an all altcoin portfolio goes (which is itself not good). The only one of those I would say has the potential to not exist in 5 years is Theta. I'd say drop the Theta which is already way overhyped and way overvalued for what it currently is, and lighten up the Cardano a bit and maybe ETH too since it's 40%, and pick up Bitcoin with what you dropped so that you have at least some of your money in secure long term wealth. I literally ETH is the only one of those that is at all proven at this point. Much safer portfolio and will likely grow more if you lighten up your alt bags and fill in the void with Bitcoin.
poonam8288
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 03:34:44 AM

I do not fully agree with theta. The rest of the 4 of you can take 99% for five years because all the projects are fundamentally strong and the future planning of the people is also tremendous. I believe it will last.

HotFriesCoin.com                 
THE FIRST STABLE PROGRESSIVE COIN
Values Increases ▲   Never Decreases ✖
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 07:14:02 AM

These are some of more promising projects out there right now and i would bet on them all to be around in 5 years. We desperately need ETH blockchain alternatives so fees spread out a little and some of them have great potential to share the load.
I would wish, that there wouldn’t be so much money lost on meme shitcoins this bull run so we could see an organic growth on projects like that which deserve our attention.

BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 07:53:14 AM

yes. you are holding coins with huge prospects. these tokens have fundamentals and will survive the market. they may fave out of the market but I believed they can revolutionise when the need arises. i think they can adapt to the market and trend. many have falling out. STELLAR,neo, monero and the rest but these ones will remain at the top.

nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 08:42:37 AM

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%

eth is a very popular coin in the kryto market from when it first appeared until now it is still popular, initially eth was low in price and until this year the price of eth was very high, I have no doubts if you invest in eth, because they have very serious developers who support them for more improvements in the future I would say eth is a durable coin for the next 5 or 10 years.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Amboss9091

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 09:10:58 AM

I saw the list of coins given.All of this has a technically strong foundation.  I have done research on it,I can't say that there is no other coin that I would think that it could not exist after five years ?  But after 5 years, all these coins will be about 10x to 20x more expensive than I think today.  At the same time, I believe that this will be a matter of pride for anyone who has it in their wallet after five years.  In my opinion, the future of any of these five mentioned coins / Tokens  Are very bright and whoever keeps these coins for a long time will be considered worthy of money in future
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 04:09:23 PM

with the large prediction of ETH, I am more sure that ETH will be even better, besides crypto which is quite old, ETH has also given many people experience about crypto other than bitcoin..
I'm sure it will happen with a very significant increase..
Ethereum is the second coin currently available in crypto that has a stable level, although ethereum still has big problems with transaction gas fees, but over time, this will be maximized to make it easier to transact on ethereum, the improvement on ethereum is quite significant for this year, even ethereum make people increasingly believe that the second safest crypto besides bitcoin, this will influence people in making decisions.
until now the cost of gas from eth is still very large and cannot be maximized properly because now a lot of people are complaining about it and this happened to me because some time ago I made an exchange on eth with gas not less than $140 and this is a nominal amount that is not small.
on the other hand, even with things like this, the eth coin remains something very valuable and is still in great demand by some people.
because indeed as you said this coin is quite good even I am very optimistic that this coin for the future will be brighter and may exceed our expectations.
The only weakness that Eth currently has is the high price of gas, but this doesn't affect the price of eth in the market, strangely, the current development of eth is quite good, even the fans who collect eth are quite large, so we remain optimistic that eth has a high level of stability under bitcoin and if we can use it, then make a purchase on the coin, so that in the future we can feel the maximum profit.
cost is still a major problem and indeed until now it has not been resolved properly even though eth 2.0 and hard forks some time ago were predicted to be a differentiator and can solve the problem but until now the gas has not been resolved properly and complaints are increasing.

As for eth fans, there are so many and growing numbers actually this is normal and not strange because for now eth is one of the best altcoins and in terms of fundamentals and volatility, actually ETH is no longer in doubt

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 04:35:50 PM

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%

All the coins you mention will last a very long time, so you don't have to worry about losing your money if you invest in these coins.
These coins have a pretty good rating on coinmarketcap, only THETA coin is rated at number 34, I think the rating in the thirties is not too far below.
ETH has a better future like with Bitcoin, we can see that ETH has so much popularity and so much trading volume that ETH is ranked number 2 on coinmarketcap.

Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 05:28:13 PM

ETH,CARDANO,POKALDOT,TERRA LUNA,THETA and Avax These coin are good rating and price in  coin marketcap. All coin are valuable. I Think, ETH will survive long time.ETH is better future like Bitcoin. Bitcoin is most valuable coin in coin market cap and number two is ETH.I Think ETH will be more development in future and long time survive.
Huppercase

Activity: 756
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 07:51:42 PM

You have really good coins friend. I wouldn't worry about those at all this year. They should perform well for the rest of the year and in Q1 of 2022. Beyond that who knows. But good selections again friend! Cheesy

You aren't even discussing correction of bubbles we have had since beginning of April. Bitcoin and Altcoins have massively pumped all the way from $3k to $68k and we haven't had any corrections so far, the bubble keep on growing as everyone is calling for $100k and once this is achieved, they will still call another price for new all time high and that's a real bubble in my opinion, once the institutional investors live now, the foundation will become surrounded by heavy water and will eventually fall down.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 08:30:17 PM

Ethereum is a very good choice for long-term investment, it is fairly safe to invest in Ethereum because most of the new projects are launched in Ethereum blockchain. And its developer Vitalik Buterin is a very talented and challenging person. I think Vitalik will do his best to keep Ethereum alive. so I think the price of Ethereum will increase significantly in the next 5 years.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:01:08 PM

yes, you are holding great and long term projects with a huge focus on the future. those tokens will last but always remember that anything is possible. we might see new technologies coming up. i am yet to see any technology that will knock off ethereum from it current position. also you are holding avalanche and polkadot. these are long term projects. HOLD Tight.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 10:18:03 PM

Ethereum is a very good choice for long-term investment, it is fairly safe to invest in Ethereum because most of the new projects are launched in Ethereum blockchain. And its developer Vitalik Buterin is a very talented and challenging person. I think Vitalik will do his best to keep Ethereum alive. so I think the price of Ethereum will increase significantly in the next 5 years.
There's no doubt that when it comes to Ethereum long-term investment is perfect for him,
Ethereum is one of the top altcoins and they will continue to grow,
I hope it's true and we'll see what happens in the next 5 years

ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 11:40:52 PM

ETH 40%

All coins you hold have a chance to stay afloat despite next year's bear market and if you plan to keep some of these coins long term or for 5 years I'm sure all the coins you currently hold will continue to survive and have a chance to earn ATH in the next few years and the percentage option on Eth is an excellent choice for long-term holding of assets.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Iranus

Activity: 1806
Merit: 534

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 02:24:23 AM

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%

For ethereum and cardano I have a positive impact, I don't know the rest coins you picked are really able to sustain for 5 years. After Bitcoin, Ethereum is the 2nd popular coin that has the ability to grow more in the future. Now the price of ethereum and ADA is reasonable for investment, so it will be a great decision to hold these two coins for 5 years. But keep in mind put your largest investment in Bitcoin cause it is the only coin that is sustainable for any circumstances.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 04:32:17 PM

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%

Of course these coins will last up to 5 years to come, in fact they will last forever. ETH, CARDANO, POKALDOT, TERRA LUNA, THETA and Avax coins are so popular that they will last a very long time.
There is nothing to worry about if we already have the coins as mentioned above, I suggest holding them for a very long time because ETH, CARDANO, POKALDOT, TERRA LUNA, THETA and Avax coins will be more expensive in the future .

Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 03:21:13 PM

ETH 40%
CARDANO 20%
POKALDOT 20%
TERRA LUNA 5%
THETA 15%

From the list above I only dare to keep Ethereum, ADAa and Polkadot for the long term of up to 5 years, this is a good strategy to store these 3 coins, I believe if we are patient to hold up to 5 years then we can get at least 30x profit from the current price .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: