Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dice machine  (Read 325 times)
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 05:23:27 PM

Dice have been one of my favorite gambling game and am thinking of installing a dicing machine in my home just for fun, my 17 years old son is good in playing computer games and am thinking of introducing him to gambling after all he is going to learn it whatever ways if I don't teach him how to handle gambling risk and avoid being addicted. The need to have a dicing machine at home becomes paramount and am wondering which dice machine I can go for?

Idea is not bad itself, but i don't like your idea to introduce it to your son and make him a gambler. He is already playing computer games, maybe in future he will be a champion of LoL or something like that. It's not good to throw him into a risk to be gambling addicted. My opinion, nothing more.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 06:21:46 PM

Dice have been one of my favorite gambling game and am thinking of installing a dicing machine in my home just for fun, my 17 years old son is good in playing computer games and am thinking of introducing him to gambling after all he is going to learn it whatever ways if I don't teach him how to handle gambling risk and avoid being addicted. The need to have a dicing machine at home becomes paramount and am wondering which dice machine I can go for?
You don't have to install or buy a dicing machine. Having a computer is already enough for playing dice.
Yeah, why install a dice machine?

For one they don't come cheap, two they can be expensive, three take a lot of space and four the experience is not the same.

Plus, technology is now the way forward anyway, you don't want to be teaching something which is not the real experience. 

And I won't go into why you'd want to teach your kid gambling...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: