Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dealing with sophisticated kind of Plagiarists  (Read 28 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 04:27:42 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2021, 04:41:53 PM by Ucy

I'm talking about the kind of plagiarists that publicize your work before you do. I noticed that couple of times on a site I visit often (people posting what I was planning to post) and that made me suspect that they were going through my notepad, so I started allowing mistakes, uncompleted work or stop using the notepad atall to make things hard for them.
In regards to allowing mistakes, I write my posts without bothering about mistakes  or proofreading them, then I post and edit immediately. This should serve as proof I own and first posted the works.
So take note that I'll often edit my works few minutes (not hours or days) after posting. The ones I edited hours or days later (which rarely happens) are probably real mistakes.

*The main reason I'm abit bother about this is to avoid a situation where it seems multiple people discovered or invented something at the same time and it becomes difficult to identify who plagiarize the original works.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: