Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 Playward.io — Free Bitcoin Match-3 Game  (Read 283 times)
Mpol (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2021, 11:48:16 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2021, 09:51:50 AM by Mpol

Play free multiplayer 🏆 match-3 puzzle game
Get rewarded with BTC Bitcoin

Hey, my name is Haruto aka Mpol. And I'm so excited to invite you to play my very first browser-based crypto game. Earn free Bitcoin while playing Match-3 puzzle. The main difference from any other crypto games outside there — your skills really matter like never before. The more you play, the better your skills, the more you earn. Rules are extremely simple: you win - you earn, you have been defeated - you loose. The game also have a faucet feature, so you will never going down to zero balance.

And you may say: "Well, given all of that, how you Haruto as a developer can pay us, players, our reward?". The answer is simple: there are some ads while you play, so I just happy to share a profit from that ads with you, my players. Thus, more people play this game, the larger sharing is. So do not forget to tell your friends about Playward. Moreover, you could make some stable income by invites getting 5% for every game your referral wins (so called referral/affiliate program). 

So here what you would definitely like:

• playing against real opponent 🏆
  • well known match-3 puzzle logic
  • faucet — 1000 satoshi per claim 💰
  • access everywhere: desktop, mobile, tablet, whatever has a browser
  • withdrawal by request
  • no investment required
  • no registration required
  • no bullshit, just fun and crypto

🎮 Play now!

And yes, the game currently under alpha, but functional enough.
So, let me know right here, if something.
See ya in the game!

Mpol (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2021, 11:58:34 PM

reserved
abzy

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 12:18:49 PM

Do you plan to allow direct registration (without facebook) in the future?
Mpol (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2021, 06:59:14 PM

Sure, phasing-out of a Facebook is already in a roadmap. Given the recent FB lengthy network interruptions, it is necessary measure. This is also can be the subject of a censor in some countries btw.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 02:10:02 AM

Sure, phasing-out of a Facebook is already in a roadmap. Given the recent FB lengthy network interruptions, it is necessary measure. This is also can be the subject of a censor in some countries btw.

I also don't like using Facebook to log in to any account I hope you can use user registration for faster account recovery in case you forgot your login details, you should edit how it works I tried playing as a guest, and hits are not working I cannot make a hit, hopefully, you can fix this issue.
Mpol (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2021, 07:19:43 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2021, 01:08:44 PM by Mpol

you should edit how it works I tried playing as a guest, and hits are not working I cannot make a hit, hopefully, you can fix this issue.

Oh, yeah, you are absolutely right. I guess I could add a tutorial with the first beta release build. Thank you!
Meanwhile, let me help you in. This is a match-3 puzzle game with elements position swapping aiming to make a combination of 3+ same elements. Just drag any element in direction of X or Y axis to swap it with the nearest. Combination elements will be removed from a board and you will receive 1 score point for each of them. Additionally, if you are lucky to make a combination of 4+ elements you will get an extra move and thus give you advantage over an opponent. The winner is the one with the most points.

I also don't like using Facebook to log in to any account I hope you can use user registration for faster account recovery in case you forgot your login details

Actually, initially I tried to make registration process as simple as possible. But now I fully understand, that simplicity is not the best choice in this case and as I mention above, I will definitely replace a facebook auth with traditional email/pass combination.

Thank you for your tips.
Mpol (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2021, 12:42:45 AM

Hey there! Some of players experiencing low game performance in the past. The reason is - disabled "hardware acceleration" browser settings option that usually is enabled by default. So keep this in a mind while playing modern WebGL games like this one. Fortunately, I have found a way to measure game app performance right after loading and notify user promptly about that.

Do not hesitate to ask me right here or PM if anything.
Take care and stay healthy!
Mpol (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2021, 10:00:32 AM

Yay! Referral Program is launched! 😲😲😲
Get 5% for every game your referral wins. Learn more
oracloud

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 02:18:54 PM

Referral % is very very less which makes no point of having referrals.
Mpol (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2021, 07:47:20 PM

Referral % is very very less which makes no point of having referrals.

Due to the fact that the game is on it's early stage, my financial opportunities are very limited currently. That's why those numbers definitely are not a final.
I really want to make Playward popular. This is my child. This is what I'm currently living in, spending most of my time developing the game.
User opinion is also extremely important for me! So, what do you think the referral reward percentage should be to keep your interest in participating Playward's referral program?
oracloud

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 08:41:10 AM

I can understand. You did a good job by bringing this game to crypto.
Game is easy to play but it is very HARD to win the game. I would suggest 30% referral as if your 1 referral wins 4 games than you have enough funds to play 1 game.
Mpol (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2021, 05:42:13 PM

I can understand. You did a good job by bringing this game to crypto.
Game is easy to play but it is very HARD to win the game. I would suggest 30% referral as if your 1 referral wins 4 games than you have enough funds to play 1 game.

Actually, there is no need to have referrals to play indefinitely. Any player can get free 1000 satoshi (faucet) clicking "+" at the top of game view as many times as he needs. That is enough to play another 10 games over and over again. As for the referral program, it's aim is to bring the anyone's opportunity to have stable income out of the game just by attracting other players.

I also have a plan to make game betting progressive. In two words, after the game both players have to choose - play one more game (revenge match) with x2 bet with a max bet up to let's say 10000 satoshi or leave the match. Such innovation can make referrals much more profitable.
So what do you think?
oracloud

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 09:56:31 AM

That would be good addition however i would still be interested in good referral % as stable income.
Mpol (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2021, 11:43:50 PM

That would be good addition however i would still be interested in good referral % as stable income.

I will contact you as soon as ready to raise the reward.
Thanks for the feedback!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: