Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:07:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETRNL] Eternal –Less Risk, More Reward– Bringing short-termism to its end  (Read 72 times)
Eternal.Finance (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2021, 11:03:28 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2021, 10:31:59 AM by Eternal.Finance

Less Risk, More Reward

Corporate short-termism has cost firms around the world $79.1 billion annually over the last 22 years. Eternal is the world's first decentralized gaging platform, introducing its new class of long-term financial instruments as a solution: gages. Gages are defined as a contract between two or more stakeholders to pay a percentage of a given deposit to the last stakeholder fulfilling a given condition, generally related to holding.

Previous solutions have failed to approach the issue through both short-term and long-term perspectives. Factors amongst others, such as the average stock holding period decreasing over the last 30 years, point to a significant lack of long-term culture amongst investors caused by complex factors such as present bias. Eternal offers gage-related services, such as loyalty gages, which create symbiotic relationships between the investor and the firm, and yield gages, which add additional layers of revenue atop pre-existing ones increasing investor's profits.

Eternal stands to gain a slice of the $1.7 trillion earnable from solving the problem. In the ever-growing market of decentralized finance, currently valued at $130 billion and where short-termism is particularly prominent, gages can overtake a part of DeFi and also help with the billions lost through rug-pulls/vaporware projects.  Traders and investors are offered the highest earning potential in DeFi with gages, where a gage's deposit can be "put to work" in, for instance, yield farming strategies, whilst simultaneously being used for gaging. This is applicable to any upcoming DeFi tool that is released, which ensures that gages remain relevant in practically any context. Due to the novelty of the product, we do not have any competitors.

The entirety of the smart contracts for the Eternal governance/utility token, Eternal platform, customizable standard gages, and loyalty gages are all tested and ready for deployment and are being audited by a highly reputable auditing company: https://www.certik.org/projects/eternal. I have written an academic whitepaper demonstrating my expertise on short-termism, and introducing gages, which amongst several other properties of gages, establishes a mathematical proof that a gage's risk to reward decreases linearly with the number of stakeholders, and a proof that a loyalty gage's average percentage change in profit is always positive regardless of price change or the investor's actions. The website is being designed by Design House Inc, which has worked for Mercedes-Benz, UnderArmour, the UAE government, Microsoft, Google and Samsung.

This is only the surface level of all the planning and work that has gone into Eternal. Eternal also aims to become a decentralized autonomous organization, controlled by the Eternal Fund, a governing body made up of all holders of the Eternal token. I am happy to elaborate into more detail and provide the academic whitepapers I have written to any one who is interested in investing (NDA will be provided). I have been in this space for five years and have a strong background in Economics, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Back-End Programming, Chemistry, Leadership and a degree in A.I. Though I like to remain pseudonymous, I have no problem with revealing my identity to investors.

As a deal, I am willing to give either a part of the supply at a price of $0.00166 (vesting contract required, it is also being audited by CertiK) or equity in the company for a minimum investment of 20K, a target objective of 100k and a max investment of 500k . Thus far I have invested 50k into the company myself but still need money to get onto patenting, hire new staff, being able to remain legally compliant (lawyers) and keep the website hosted using AWS EC2. Please send me a private message or contact me through eternal.finance@eternal.market.

Sincerely,

Nobody, Founder of Eternal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 09:45:04 AM

what's the ETRNL token address?
Pages: [1]
  Print