Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Until now my favorite cat has yet to come home  (Read 25 times)
cheezcarls (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 03:27:01 PM

It's been 2 days since my favorite cat has yet to come home. Normally, she stays inside for most of the time. But for the past few days, I've seen her outside eating some grass and then eventually comes back inside. But this time, she's nowhere to be found in my house and in my neighborhood.

I don't know maybe another cat attracted her, or she was completely lost. I've rescued and adopted her a year ago and she was so beautiful. She was a blessing in disguise to me and a stress reliever in these trying times.

I still have some memorable pictures and video clips of her. I really missed her. I'm feeling drained and my heart is aching. I have trouble focusing on my work and struggling to sleep because I can't stop thinking of her.

Can't hold off my tears and sadness until now. I've missed her going inside my room and play with me. Missed her meows, jumping on my lap to get fed while I'm eating, licking my face and chin, hugging her on my shoulder, etc.

Although we had like 5+ felines here, but she was the one I loved the most and is irreplaceable. Hopefully she is safe somewhere in God's grace but I won't give up finding her.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 04:24:42 PM

So sorry for that.
If she is that important to you and still alive, just have faith that she will eventually come back. You can ask that the Will of GOD be done concerning this in prayers. Sometimes things like that could happen for good reasons which is GOD's Will but if it's not GOD's Will and you live according to HIS Will, HE will bring it back.
I believe we could easily get HIS attention in humility and sobriety even when we are lost and far away from HIM. Just talk to HIM about it always in that state of mind.
Hope she is OK. You could still get yourself another nice one if need be.

cheezcarls (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 12:40:18 PM

So sorry for that.
If she is that important to you and still alive, just have faith that she will eventually come back. You can ask that the Will of GOD be done concerning this in prayers. Sometimes things like that could happen for good reasons which is GOD's Will but if it's not GOD's Will and you live according to HIS Will, HE will bring it back.
I believe we could easily get HIS attention in humility and sobriety even when we are lost and far away from HIM. Just talk to HIM about it always in that state of mind.
Hope she is OK. You could still get yourself another nice one if need be.

I am in no rush in getting another one or replacing her. We have other felines in the house, but she is still the one that I loved the most and my favorite of them all. I am still having high hopes that she is okay and come home safely. Still my heart is aching, I cannot stop imagining her while I am working, sleeping and doing other things.

I’ve decided to look for her in the early morning within the neighborhood in a certain radius. There are some who are almost similar as her but not that close (especially the one I saw in a gate where it’s under quarantine). I’ve made a few rounds until I’m tired of looking and taking a break.

I know that she’s not far away. Either she is hiding somewhere (because of the rainy season) or she was attracted by another cat outside. Maybe she would get pregnant later on.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Uang_kartal

Activity: 378
Merit: 167

betfury

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 01:47:36 PM

try to see the cat's habits, sis.. he likes to stay quiet, where to take shelter? it's not a certainty at least the habit will continue to repeat itself.. the intimacy between the animal and the owner will definitely make a deep loss because we take care and see their daily life like our own family. . hope it will be found soon.. try to make information for the search.. this should be effective.. and keep praying

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: