Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:55:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to make an eggless cake?  (Read 34 times)
MNbag (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 45

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 05:36:44 PM

Instead of putting three eggs into your cake, put 1/4 of yogurt.

Parents allergic to eggs? Yogurt.

Friends hate the taste of yolk? Yogurt.

Are children having an intense fear of eggs after a particularly tramatic egging? Yogurt.

Ï̷̹̄s̷̛̳̱̃̐ ̴̧̛̯̥̟̤̜̆̅͝͝ẏ̴̢̘o̵̘͔͓̹͎̮̒̽͑̐͊u̸̻̺̬̠̾̎̎ͅr̸̘͇͕̙̓͗̏̎͆ ̵̧͓͉͙͖͐̆̉͊̈́̕ͅl̵̗͎̣̺̍̃͊̈̔̐͜ī̴̞͙̂f̶̳͕̫͇̜̰̾͒́͆͑̂e̷͚̜̥̿̆͂ ̴̲͚̫̖͔͔̏f̷̧̛͍̭͓͙̎̆͠a̷̱͎̫̔͂̃̾̀̌͜l̴̜͈͔͔̦̂̀͝l̸͙͖̬̬͒̌͘i̷̛̇͑̒̐̅͜n̷̢̪͙̿̇ͅg̶̛̭̩̖̲̳͈͆͌̌ ̸̨̞͕̼̃̿a̷̰̠̾̈́̒̏̈́͠p̴̞̊͂͋͘ǎ̴̧̭̖̋̋̀̎̚r̵̢̞̈́t̶̟͙͖̹̾͘͜ ̶̠̺̖̦̺̻͑̐͌̆̎̽ä̵͔͕͖̞͒́͊̂̈́s̵̹̮͋ ̷̪̈́́́́ȩ̶̛̲͓̹̳̼̋ṿ̵̥̋͜ë̵̥̟͚́̑͒͌̅r̴̛̝̰̥͚̂͂͛̒y̷̗̬͊̚ ̷̨͙̹̜͖͓̈i̵͔̝͚̘̾̽̇n̴̻̹̲̿c̶̖̓͆͗̊͋͘h̵̩͚̙̯̅͋̀̚͝͝ ̷͉̗͙̤̩̘̀̆̎͆͠a̶̬̱̩̭̐͑̋̕ͅn̴͈̲̖͑̐d̶̨̬̮͕̗̘̊̀ ̶̢̧̖̣͈̘̓̌̔c̶̠̤̈́̊è̷̢̛̻̮̳͙̈̃̈̚n̵͓͙̔́̇͝͝t̶̘̱́í̴͓̳͓͝m̷̨͖̮̭̐̀̏̑̚e̶̻͒̔̇ṭ̶̫̝̝͂̔̽͋͝e̶̗̠͊̚ͅṛ̸̍̍͌̌ ̴̡̽̽̐̾͐̀o̴̥̫͕̩͛͆̀͜f̶̱͚̹̀̓ ̶̩̜͙̩̋̈́͆͋ͅỳ̵̠̦̝͌͒̏õ̸̠͈͓͙̮̝̀ū̶͍r̵̻̻͈͍̥̝̃ ̵̢̤̞̩̤̂̓̏̃́̑h̶̨̽̈́ͅó̴̩͔̯̟̽̓̊ͅu̵̲̮̮̔̋s̵̼̐e̶̡̩̥͇͋̉̐͛̿̚ͅ ̷͔̜̮̀̓͗̎̚i̶̦̼̓̄̓̓̄͠s̶̟̏̈́̐͝͠ ̶̩̜̺̈́͒̐͌͋̌ģ̴̢͉͎͛ͅṙ̷̝̩̤à̶̫͈̳̫͍͐̕̕d̶̥̝̣͝ŭ̶̗̩̤̥̗͜a̶̘̬̣̙̔l̶̖̖͙̤͍̏ĺ̸̬͜ỳ̷̛̰̖̙̮̹͙̾̚ ̵̲̱̿̋̊̈͆͜͠ş̸̧̖̳̪̅͌̇̍̀̚ͅư̷̢̢͈̣͈̤b̴̨̝͕̂̊͐̀͘m̶̢̯̣̒ë̸͍̑r̶̛̦̪͈̜̀̎̂͝͝g̸̝͒̾̄e̴̫̹̼̔̇̅̋ḑ̸̖̤̭̉ ̶̨̝͈̦̯͔͋̈́̐ī̶̢̻̗̥̟̓̈n̶̲͂̈̉̑̇ ̴̘̺͎̥͖̠̍t̷͓̭̯̟̥̭̏̍͆̏̌͠h̴̠̜̱̎̏̿ẽ̵̝͆̏̈́ ̷̮͜͝ç̴̠̙̀̅͆͐̔̎͜r̶̛̙̤͓̝ê̷̱̝̻͖̟͍̆̀à̷͎̞̮͛̅́m̴̦̙̳̀y̸͔̱̮̠̦͚͂ ̵̡̗̻̰̗͎͊̎͊p̶̛͍͙̃̍̅́r̸͓̰͆̈́̊̎ő̴̦̦̬͖̠̩̄̚d̷̢̹̙̊ͅͅͅu̵͐͜c̵̮͇̮͈̝̹̈́̎̋͝ţ̴̤̲̙̌̾̊̔̀́͜ͅs̶̱̞̭͔̉̿̅̊̆͌ ̸̯͚̯͙̼̈͗̅̈́̉͆ö̶̙̗̞f̴͇̯̪̼͘͜ ̵͖̋́t̷͙̥̻̄̃͛̕ḧ̶̢̡̨̟͇̝́e̷̺̝̞̓́͂ ̵̩͆f̸̡͓͔̉̃͘͜ȅ̵̳̭̠̩̖r̶͚͋̋̃͗m̵̮̪̼̲̬̕e̸͉̜̣̹̰͆̋̍͜n̶̝̪̺̩͑͐͝t̸͇̘͓͈̱͗̊̊͛̀͗a̶̩̔͋t̶̪͓͖̓̍͐͛̚͜͠i̴̧̗̠̘̝̍͆ő̴̖̬͇̌͝n̵͙͔̈́̿̕ ̵̨̨̩̣̖̱̂̓̆̌ỏ̸͕͚̰̹̂̔̃͆f̶̝̘̖͚͎͚̀͐̄͒͝ ̴̠̥̖͋m̸̘͈̾̑i̸͉̪̤̣̲͎͛̏̈͠l̷̥̠̫̹̾͊͊͐͜͝͝k̶̨̥̲͓̼͛͆̈́̊̆͠,̶̹̘̥̘̙̒̋̔͋̒ ̴̭͔̒́̐͐̕̕g̸̞̣̜͈̅͂̂̌͊̀r̵̹̂a̸͈͓̜͓̘͎͑̈́d̶̠͈̩̋͐͑̊͂ū̵̢͇̬̜͓̝a̸̘̣̼̥̝͛̅̉̏͋̅l̸̦͖̹̟̇l̵̳̈́y̸͖̟̙͐̇͝ ̸͙̘̤͆̇͒̐̊̐r̷̼̖͕͛i̶͚̞̓͐̐͝ṡ̸̫͙͕̤̓͛̑̉͠ị̷̬̓̀n̵͕͛͐̎g̶̢̤̤̺̠̯̿̍͐͊̄͌ ̶̻͓̳̩̊̃ų̵̢͉̞̾̅͋͝͝n̵͖͌̿̍̕̚t̶̤̝̎͛͋î̷̥̼͍̥̖̈́̆͜l̶̢̛̮̖̃ ̶̮͎̲̺̀ͅá̵̡̡̢̩̭̲͌͌͌̓̚l̴̳̖̤̬̀͗̀͗̉͜l̴͖̣͖͇͇̓ ̷̡̰̖̪̩̄̐t̷̘̯͛̏̚h̵̬̫͕̲͇͊̒̎͌a̷̭̰̥͑̂̇̒̅̅͜ṱ̸̦̥̙̼̇ ̶̤͚͎̔̓͂͗̕͜͠r̶͙̻͑͌͠e̶͙͕̅͗̍m̸͉̐a̶̼̪̽̅̀i̸̗̒̍͂ń̴͚͔̤̠̙̔̓̋̇̑͜s̷͖̘̙͎͎͓̎ ̷̨͔͇̝͓͑̅̏̾i̵͙̙̊ṡ̵̭ ̵͚̦̗͌͒̎̚͘a̶̭͈͎̖͚̾̏̇̽̍̍ ̵̡̻̼̭̔̓͝ẁ̴̤̦̥̗̳̀h̵̥̏͋i̶̫͒̈̏͠͠͝ṭ̵̮͉̆͛̆ȩ̸̲̯̫̥̩͠ ̷̺̫̺̲͖̇́̄͗̍m̷̧̝̩͔͊̾͆a̷̡͓̦̱͖̦͆͝s̴̡͔͚̙̻̣̽́s̴̱̯̋̇̈͝͝ ̷͚͉̰̗̺̏p̷̡͉̳̮͖̂͌r̴͎͍̗̙̜͐̚͜͝e̵͕̺̻̊̐̓̐͝s̸͚̗̆̈́̒̄͆͗ͅs̸̬͂̊̊̑i̸̡̧̗̜̩̇́͑͝n̵̞̙̒́͑̈́́g̶̥̼̱̣̤͈͑͑̊ ̸̡̩̱̍u̴͇̾̈́p̷͓͎̈̽̌̅͘͝ ̶̞͙̀͊̈́͛̍͗a̴̭̞̮̣̙̿̑̋͌̈̿g̵̟̼̣̗̅̂͋̋͘͜à̵̤̈͑͠ị̷̡̡͍̘̩̐́̃̀ṉ̶͇̙͉̲̰̃̽̓͐͘͝š̴͍̦̪̔̓͝t̵̢̪͈͖͛̀͌ ̷̗̤̥́̍̀͐̈́͠t̴̰͉̱͎́̇̓̕ḥ̵̛̟͚̠͚͕ė̸͖̝̤̠̙͍ ̶̛͕̟̺̜͚̼͛̉̾͋w̸̹̽̊̒͘í̸̲͙͎̌ǹ̵̬̉̓̿ͅd̶͈̪̅̒̆̚ō̸̻̮̆̕w̵̬̼͉̭͙̐̆̓̿ͅs̶͕̝̪̜̾̈́̚͝?̷̢̢͕̠̼̈͛͆͝͝͠ 

Nothing a good pot of yogurt can't fix.

Recommend this link for cake mixes:
https://mommyshomecooking.com/how-to-make-a-cake-mix-box-without-eggs/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
traderabove

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 07:23:20 PM

Instead of putting three eggs into your cake, put 1/4 of yogurt.

Parents allergic to eggs? Yogurt.

Friends hate the taste of yolk? Yogurt.

Are children having an intense fear of eggs after a particularly tramatic egging? Yogurt.

Ï̷̹̄s̷̛̳̱̃̐ ̴̧̛̯̥̟̤̜̆̅͝͝ẏ̴̢̘o̵̘͔͓̹͎̮̒̽͑̐͊u̸̻̺̬̠̾̎̎ͅr̸̘͇͕̙̓͗̏̎͆ ̵̧͓͉͙͖͐̆̉͊̈́̕ͅl̵̗͎̣̺̍̃͊̈̔̐͜ī̴̞͙̂f̶̳͕̫͇̜̰̾͒́͆͑̂e̷͚̜̥̿̆͂ ̴̲͚̫̖͔͔̏f̷̧̛͍̭͓͙̎̆͠a̷̱͎̫̔͂̃̾̀̌͜l̴̜͈͔͔̦̂̀͝l̸͙͖̬̬͒̌͘i̷̛̇͑̒̐̅͜n̷̢̪͙̿̇ͅg̶̛̭̩̖̲̳͈͆͌̌ ̸̨̞͕̼̃̿a̷̰̠̾̈́̒̏̈́͠p̴̞̊͂͋͘ǎ̴̧̭̖̋̋̀̎̚r̵̢̞̈́t̶̟͙͖̹̾͘͜ ̶̠̺̖̦̺̻͑̐͌̆̎̽ä̵͔͕͖̞͒́͊̂̈́s̵̹̮͋ ̷̪̈́́́́ȩ̶̛̲͓̹̳̼̋ṿ̵̥̋͜ë̵̥̟͚́̑͒͌̅r̴̛̝̰̥͚̂͂͛̒y̷̗̬͊̚ ̷̨͙̹̜͖͓̈i̵͔̝͚̘̾̽̇n̴̻̹̲̿c̶̖̓͆͗̊͋͘h̵̩͚̙̯̅͋̀̚͝͝ ̷͉̗͙̤̩̘̀̆̎͆͠a̶̬̱̩̭̐͑̋̕ͅn̴͈̲̖͑̐d̶̨̬̮͕̗̘̊̀ ̶̢̧̖̣͈̘̓̌̔c̶̠̤̈́̊è̷̢̛̻̮̳͙̈̃̈̚n̵͓͙̔́̇͝͝t̶̘̱́í̴͓̳͓͝m̷̨͖̮̭̐̀̏̑̚e̶̻͒̔̇ṭ̶̫̝̝͂̔̽͋͝e̶̗̠͊̚ͅṛ̸̍̍͌̌ ̴̡̽̽̐̾͐̀o̴̥̫͕̩͛͆̀͜f̶̱͚̹̀̓ ̶̩̜͙̩̋̈́͆͋ͅỳ̵̠̦̝͌͒̏õ̸̠͈͓͙̮̝̀ū̶͍r̵̻̻͈͍̥̝̃ ̵̢̤̞̩̤̂̓̏̃́̑h̶̨̽̈́ͅó̴̩͔̯̟̽̓̊ͅu̵̲̮̮̔̋s̵̼̐e̶̡̩̥͇͋̉̐͛̿̚ͅ ̷͔̜̮̀̓͗̎̚i̶̦̼̓̄̓̓̄͠s̶̟̏̈́̐͝͠ ̶̩̜̺̈́͒̐͌͋̌ģ̴̢͉͎͛ͅṙ̷̝̩̤à̶̫͈̳̫͍͐̕̕d̶̥̝̣͝ŭ̶̗̩̤̥̗͜a̶̘̬̣̙̔l̶̖̖͙̤͍̏ĺ̸̬͜ỳ̷̛̰̖̙̮̹͙̾̚ ̵̲̱̿̋̊̈͆͜͠ş̸̧̖̳̪̅͌̇̍̀̚ͅư̷̢̢͈̣͈̤b̴̨̝͕̂̊͐̀͘m̶̢̯̣̒ë̸͍̑r̶̛̦̪͈̜̀̎̂͝͝g̸̝͒̾̄e̴̫̹̼̔̇̅̋ḑ̸̖̤̭̉ ̶̨̝͈̦̯͔͋̈́̐ī̶̢̻̗̥̟̓̈n̶̲͂̈̉̑̇ ̴̘̺͎̥͖̠̍t̷͓̭̯̟̥̭̏̍͆̏̌͠h̴̠̜̱̎̏̿ẽ̵̝͆̏̈́ ̷̮͜͝ç̴̠̙̀̅͆͐̔̎͜r̶̛̙̤͓̝ê̷̱̝̻͖̟͍̆̀à̷͎̞̮͛̅́m̴̦̙̳̀y̸͔̱̮̠̦͚͂ ̵̡̗̻̰̗͎͊̎͊p̶̛͍͙̃̍̅́r̸͓̰͆̈́̊̎ő̴̦̦̬͖̠̩̄̚d̷̢̹̙̊ͅͅͅu̵͐͜c̵̮͇̮͈̝̹̈́̎̋͝ţ̴̤̲̙̌̾̊̔̀́͜ͅs̶̱̞̭͔̉̿̅̊̆͌ ̸̯͚̯͙̼̈͗̅̈́̉͆ö̶̙̗̞f̴͇̯̪̼͘͜ ̵͖̋́t̷͙̥̻̄̃͛̕ḧ̶̢̡̨̟͇̝́e̷̺̝̞̓́͂ ̵̩͆f̸̡͓͔̉̃͘͜ȅ̵̳̭̠̩̖r̶͚͋̋̃͗m̵̮̪̼̲̬̕e̸͉̜̣̹̰͆̋̍͜n̶̝̪̺̩͑͐͝t̸͇̘͓͈̱͗̊̊͛̀͗a̶̩̔͋t̶̪͓͖̓̍͐͛̚͜͠i̴̧̗̠̘̝̍͆ő̴̖̬͇̌͝n̵͙͔̈́̿̕ ̵̨̨̩̣̖̱̂̓̆̌ỏ̸͕͚̰̹̂̔̃͆f̶̝̘̖͚͎͚̀͐̄͒͝ ̴̠̥̖͋m̸̘͈̾̑i̸͉̪̤̣̲͎͛̏̈͠l̷̥̠̫̹̾͊͊͐͜͝͝k̶̨̥̲͓̼͛͆̈́̊̆͠,̶̹̘̥̘̙̒̋̔͋̒ ̴̭͔̒́̐͐̕̕g̸̞̣̜͈̅͂̂̌͊̀r̵̹̂a̸͈͓̜͓̘͎͑̈́d̶̠͈̩̋͐͑̊͂ū̵̢͇̬̜͓̝a̸̘̣̼̥̝͛̅̉̏͋̅l̸̦͖̹̟̇l̵̳̈́y̸͖̟̙͐̇͝ ̸͙̘̤͆̇͒̐̊̐r̷̼̖͕͛i̶͚̞̓͐̐͝ṡ̸̫͙͕̤̓͛̑̉͠ị̷̬̓̀n̵͕͛͐̎g̶̢̤̤̺̠̯̿̍͐͊̄͌ ̶̻͓̳̩̊̃ų̵̢͉̞̾̅͋͝͝n̵͖͌̿̍̕̚t̶̤̝̎͛͋î̷̥̼͍̥̖̈́̆͜l̶̢̛̮̖̃ ̶̮͎̲̺̀ͅá̵̡̡̢̩̭̲͌͌͌̓̚l̴̳̖̤̬̀͗̀͗̉͜l̴͖̣͖͇͇̓ ̷̡̰̖̪̩̄̐t̷̘̯͛̏̚h̵̬̫͕̲͇͊̒̎͌a̷̭̰̥͑̂̇̒̅̅͜ṱ̸̦̥̙̼̇ ̶̤͚͎̔̓͂͗̕͜͠r̶͙̻͑͌͠e̶͙͕̅͗̍m̸͉̐a̶̼̪̽̅̀i̸̗̒̍͂ń̴͚͔̤̠̙̔̓̋̇̑͜s̷͖̘̙͎͎͓̎ ̷̨͔͇̝͓͑̅̏̾i̵͙̙̊ṡ̵̭ ̵͚̦̗͌͒̎̚͘a̶̭͈͎̖͚̾̏̇̽̍̍ ̵̡̻̼̭̔̓͝ẁ̴̤̦̥̗̳̀h̵̥̏͋i̶̫͒̈̏͠͠͝ṭ̵̮͉̆͛̆ȩ̸̲̯̫̥̩͠ ̷̺̫̺̲͖̇́̄͗̍m̷̧̝̩͔͊̾͆a̷̡͓̦̱͖̦͆͝s̴̡͔͚̙̻̣̽́s̴̱̯̋̇̈͝͝ ̷͚͉̰̗̺̏p̷̡͉̳̮͖̂͌r̴͎͍̗̙̜͐̚͜͝e̵͕̺̻̊̐̓̐͝s̸͚̗̆̈́̒̄͆͗ͅs̸̬͂̊̊̑i̸̡̧̗̜̩̇́͑͝n̵̞̙̒́͑̈́́g̶̥̼̱̣̤͈͑͑̊ ̸̡̩̱̍u̴͇̾̈́p̷͓͎̈̽̌̅͘͝ ̶̞͙̀͊̈́͛̍͗a̴̭̞̮̣̙̿̑̋͌̈̿g̵̟̼̣̗̅̂͋̋͘͜à̵̤̈͑͠ị̷̡̡͍̘̩̐́̃̀ṉ̶͇̙͉̲̰̃̽̓͐͘͝š̴͍̦̪̔̓͝t̵̢̪͈͖͛̀͌ ̷̗̤̥́̍̀͐̈́͠t̴̰͉̱͎́̇̓̕ḥ̵̛̟͚̠͚͕ė̸͖̝̤̠̙͍ ̶̛͕̟̺̜͚̼͛̉̾͋w̸̹̽̊̒͘í̸̲͙͎̌ǹ̵̬̉̓̿ͅd̶͈̪̅̒̆̚ō̸̻̮̆̕w̵̬̼͉̭͙̐̆̓̿ͅs̶͕̝̪̜̾̈́̚͝?̷̢̢͕̠̼̈͛͆͝͝͠ 

Nothing a good pot of yogurt can't fix.

Recommend this link for cake mixes:
https://mommyshomecooking.com/how-to-make-a-cake-mix-box-without-eggs/

whooo thats mind blowing.

i want more eggless recipies
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: