Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Out of desperation, I was scammed by an exchange called autoscoin.com  (Read 276 times)
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 03:45:59 PM

hi bro can you conttact me via PM i can help you.

How can you help him it's better to post the details on how you're going to solve his issue, we cannot even offer him a way to solve his issue then you just come here with a solution, be transparent since he opens this thread might as well post what kind of help will that be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2021, 05:50:18 PM

Several duplicate sites I found (probably belong to the same scammer)
https://btcdoo.com
https://www.ucokstore.com
https://coinnestegg.com

And some content about user policies was plagiarized from some other scam exchange, that's the umpteenth copy.

If you are their customer and had a similar experience, you can share it here so you help everyone.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 12:04:59 AM

If you are their customer and had a similar experience, you can share it here so you help everyone.
Tbh this sounds more like a scammer.

@OP: be very careful when interacting with people via DM, here. We have lots of great people here, but there's at least a metric fuckton of scammers around who have no compunction ripping off somebody even in your situation. Don't send anybody any money, no matter what they tell you.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1270

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2021, 05:37:17 PM

but when I clicked on the "About Us" link I found this blurb:

The auto is a designated contract market. Its products are subject to auto rules and regulations. Founded in 1848, it is the world's first futures exchange based in Chicago. Since then, auto Group has been committed to expanding our range of services to meet your risk management needs. Since the global financial market entered a diversified development stage in 2018, cryptocurrencies have been favored by global investors. Many large institutions and national trading markets have launched cryptocurrency businesses. auto has also embraced the future and innovated and reformed its attitude. June 2018 Established the auto cryptocurrency trading platform headquartered in Tongluo Bay.
Actually they do not know that crypto exchanges site cant be founded by 1848 and I think they have copied this link from a stock exchange or from a website on where stock can be exchanged. According to this there site reformed from contract market to cryptocurrency trading platform. As they are scam they have not invested too much for content writing.
stecoet46

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 03:58:53 AM

The period after finding out you've been scammed is usually very depressing, especially if you lost a lot of money. Most times you find out you can't even get it back even if you report to law enforcement agencies as you have nothing to help get them tracked. It's safe to stay clear of scammers but if you already made the mistake of falling for one. Be quick to file a complaint via email to support@recoverytemple.tech to even have a chance of reclaiming what was stolen from you.
martingalecalculator.com

Activity: 58
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2021, 02:10:31 PM

be careful of this guy too be smart in this world . or stay away working in a McDonalds will be better to you and safer if you easy can get deceived
like that . sorry but truth
also talking about your surgery or something wont help you . that money is gone forget about it its not like people here will send you money for a surgery simply because you got robbed by some basic scam .
also this section in this forum the scam accusation its for people who got scammed by some entities that has some announcement in this forum so the community in this forum can tag that scammers or push them to return the money to keep the reputation
but since you got scammed by an external website opening a scam accusation here wont help even if your post got indexed in google it will cost the scammers just a 10usd new domain and again hunt not smart people in telegram or WhatsApp

JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 09:49:10 PM

The period after finding out you've been scammed is usually very depressing, especially if you lost a lot of money. Most times you find out you can't even get it back even if you report to law enforcement agencies as you have nothing to help get them tracked. It's safe to stay clear of scammers but if you already made the mistake of falling for one. Be quick to file a complaint via email to support@recoverytemple.tech to even have a chance of reclaiming what was stolen from you.

Just another one of the methods they use to scam people is here. This guys come in here and pretend to be some sort of stole Bitcoin recovery service but once you contact them, they will ask you to pay for the recovery service up front and once you do that. They are gone.
They usually target desperate victims looking to recover their lost money.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██