May 06, 2024, 04:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will win?
Mike Tyson - 74 (90.2%)
Logan Paul - 8 (9.8%)
Total Voters: 82

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOXING] Logan Paul vs Mike Tyson  (Read 6112 times)
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 01:30:38 PM

@OP (mirakal) which this thread should be locked since it is not really that sensible on making up some discussions in related to this fight since it wont really happen.

Legendary boxer Mike Tyson won’t be stepping into the ring with social media star Jake Paul, a representative for the former champion told Forbes
https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisadellatto/2022/01/17/no-mike-tyson-is-not-fighting-jake-paul-representative-says/?sh=6efc7fd92cf7

It is finalized and concluded that he wont be fighting a social media star. Cool

I agree, this thread should be locked/closed for good because Iron Mike already said that he won't be returning in the ring anymore doing some fights, for good and I don't either doubt that Mike's decision will change somehow in the future especially his age are also increasing as time goes by.

Many people and fans have hoped to see the legendary boxer fighting once again the ring but sadly, he refused to do it.

I just saw a more recent interview with Mike where he didn't refuse to fight, he just named his price and said to leave him alone unless you have it ready to go up front.  His price you ask?  $1,000,000,000.00.  Basically, he's saying he won't do it, but you never know I guess.  Maybe Elon Musk will wake up and decide he wants to see Iron Mike knock out Jake Paul so he ponies up the billion.

It should be noted that Mike's comments were in relation to Jake Paul, not Logan.  It has been stated already quite a few times that the Logan Paul rumor was nothing more than talk on a podcast and that the two teams never discussed a fight. 

Yes, @24Kt also gave us that same link where Mike said that his fee will be $1 Billion. Mike Tyson have said that enormous amount maybe because the hype is still clinging to him and the fans around the world wants him to see again in the ring even if it's just an exhibition match. Well, who knows maybe Elon Musk will suddenly pay that amount upfront because he is also a big fan of Mike Tyson.

Actually, Jake Paul is more challenging to see in the ring against the legendary rather than his older brother that doesn't know how to fight and who only knows how to milk everyone.
Well guys I didn't know, but I think Mike gave such an exorbitant amount to be left alone and not continue with the push, the pique is with Paul but not with Logan, that is clearer than water, but seeing it well and being More aware, I don't think there is someone with such a high sum of money, of course an Elon Musk would not be a problem, although it is possible because I know that Elon Musk is a good fighter, because he had the audacity to defeat Putin in a fight.

In any case, I do not close the possibilities of it happening, it would be something from another world, but honestly, I see this as very unlikely to happen.

Proposing such enormous amount is what he wanted and needed to do so that the people or other boxers who are seeing him as a live cash will stop for good because who would want to spend that huge amount if the return profit can't at least be in a half billion dollar, no one wants to fund that cash especially Elon Musk who is also a business man.

But yeah, maybe there's someone who wanted to pay that cash upfront just to see Mike fighting again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 04:48:18 PM

Mike Tyson have come up with a really good reason on how to tell people and other organizers that he won't be stepping in the ring anymore and do some fights, he didn't specified what's the reason behind it but that surely that statement was clear enough that he don't want to do fights anymore with anyone even if it's an easy money. There's really no way that someone will spend with a billion dollar for just a fight, that's just insane.

Yeah! instead of him, they can choose some other boxers who have the same popularity as him and are in need of money but I doubt that they can find someone like him though. Because if they somehow get another boxer, it would not be profitable as him. Nowadays, people don't really care about their match unless the brothers are against a fighter who can surely knock them out to sleep. But I doubt that they will let themselves lose to it by not rigging the fight again because if they lose, they also lose their fans as well.

IIRC, I do think that Mike Tyson is the only legendary left in his generation that is still fit to fight and able to knock someone out given their age because Muhammad Ali isn't in the right condition to make such fights like exhibition matches even if he needed some money, so let's just stop expecting about this fight or any of this Paul brothers against the Iron Mike because it's almost impossible to make this fight happen.

Boxing industry these days are getting ugly as they're continually supporting these uninteresting exhibition matches of getting professional fights because of money, we know this industry is a business but this is not the way it used to be.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 11:05:09 PM

Going through the life history of Mike Tyson, he's a man of wealth. During the year 1985 itself he had a worth of 423 million which in today's valuation is very big. When wealth came, automatically his life style changed and started to spend on unwanted things. He grew two white tigers as pets and spend millions to have his exercise equipments and bathtub on gold. So, he's a man of money and money isn't a big thing for him. He agreed for some reason and now he realised and has setback stating he won't fight which is really good decision.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 11:41:11 PM

Mike Tyson have come up with a really good reason on how to tell people and other organizers that he won't be stepping in the ring anymore and do some fights, he didn't specified what's the reason behind it but that surely that statement was clear enough that he don't want to do fights anymore with anyone even if it's an easy money. There's really no way that someone will spend with a billion dollar for just a fight, that's just insane.

Yeah! instead of him, they can choose some other boxers who have the same popularity as him and are in need of money but I doubt that they can find someone like him though. Because if they somehow get another boxer, it would not be profitable as him. Nowadays, people don't really care about their match unless the brothers are against a fighter who can surely knock them out to sleep. But I doubt that they will let themselves lose to it by not rigging the fight again because if they lose, they also lose their fans as well.

IIRC, I do think that Mike Tyson is the only legendary left in his generation that is still fit to fight and able to knock someone out given their age because Muhammad Ali isn't in the right condition to make such fights like exhibition matches even if he needed some money, so let's just stop expecting about this fight or any of this Paul brothers against the Iron Mike because it's almost impossible to make this fight happen.

Boxing industry these days are getting ugly as they're continually supporting these uninteresting exhibition matches of getting professional fights because of money, we know this industry is a business but this is not the way it used to be.
Thats why this industry do sucks as years passing by because the essence of such sport is totally off track because of these exhibition matches.We do need professional and official matches which would really be
liking for fans to see and not these clowns to dance inside the ring. Outcome is obviously can be seen so betting do most likely to have none or simply being too obvious.Paul brothers
do really love on attaching themselves into legends or known or hall of famer  just to make some millions by letting theirselves on getting beaten.  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
stadus
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 04:59:55 PM

Thats why this industry do sucks as years passing by because the essence of such sport is totally off track because of these exhibition matches.We do need professional and official matches which would really be
liking for fans to see and not these clowns to dance inside the ring. Outcome is obviously can be seen so betting do most likely to have none or simply being too obvious.Paul brothers
do really love on attaching themselves into legends or known or hall of famer  just to make some millions by letting theirselves on getting beaten.  Cheesy

Correct mate! I think the industry should focus more on doing professional fights rather than exhibition fights, yes they can earn more in exhibition fights as well as the fighters and promoters but what would happen after the exhibition? Nothing! As these kind of fights are only good for one time.

I don't know how we should address these Paul brothers because they're really aiming at the hall of famers in each industry, and now we have some latest rumors that the younger brother wants to fight McGregor. Lol!

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 05:48:38 PM

Correct mate! I think the industry should focus more on doing professional fights rather than exhibition fights, yes they can earn more in exhibition fights as well as the fighters and promoters but what would happen after the exhibition? Nothing! As these kind of fights are only good for one time.

I don't know how we should address these Paul brothers because they're really aiming at the hall of famers in each industry, and now we have some latest rumors that the younger brother wants to fight McGregor. Lol!
 that paul brothers are the most popular content creator that only have guts to enter boxing, and yes because of them it seems boxing industry can earn more compared to a professional boxing fights especially in the internet wherein they can easily gain millions of views.
And also even though mike tyson is already retired and currently a content creator as well, i wouldn't be surprised why he needs grab such opportunity because surely afterwards he can be get benefits as well.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 10:47:34 PM

that paul brothers are the most popular content creator that only have guts to enter boxing, and yes because of them it seems boxing industry can earn more compared to a professional boxing fights especially in the internet wherein they can easily gain millions of views.
And also even though mike tyson is already retired and currently a content creator as well, i wouldn't be surprised why he needs grab such opportunity because surely afterwards he can be get benefits as well.

It's because of the money, anyone would grab the fight if the price is right. Paul Brothers are good at marketing the fight, they can ensure that the fight will make a lot of money, and thus it would benefit both. Mike Tyson is a legend, everyone knows him, that's why Logan Paul takes that as an opportunity to earn although he knows himself that his chance to win is quite slim.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Distinctin

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 03:29:45 PM

It's because of the money, anyone would grab the fight if the price is right. Paul Brothers are good at marketing the fight, they can ensure that the fight will make a lot of money, and thus it would benefit both. Mike Tyson is a legend, everyone knows him, that's why Logan Paul takes that as an opportunity to earn although he knows himself that his chance to win is quite slim.

Yes, it's all about the money because exhibition fights are proven to have more revenue than the actual professional fights that boxer or any athlete had as the fighter who is participating it is famous or a legendary. The Logan Brothers used their huge fan bases in the online world to help them market the fight or sell it. Even if there's no clear agreement that Mike Tyson and Logan Paul will fight, they already had earn from just making that hype. Now, the younger brother, Jake Paul is also rumored to face McGregor. Easy money if it will happen!

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 03:37:22 PM

Of course, sports fights should be more important and everyone should be aware of this. However, in the case of Mike Tyson, an exception can be made. I think everyone would like to see him in action again. The comparison with Poul Logan is typical for money, and in my opinion it should be someone else. Someone who is or was a real athlete, not just a YouTube star, then it would make more sense.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 04:12:54 PM

Money is the mere fact out of this exhibition fight if it has been push through because we all know how good these Paul brothers in terms of marketing the fight and with the fact that they are not a real fighter but then still given a chance to have a fight inside the ring is already suspicious right. But good thing about Mike Tyson is that he would not going to make this fight happen, this man already said that he would not going to step inside the ring not because of the fact that he will not going to fight Logan Paul but because Mike Tyson did retired on his boxing career.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 07:46:43 PM

I think the industry should focus more on doing professional fights rather than exhibition fights, yes they can earn more in exhibition fights as well as the fighters and promoters but what would happen after the exhibition? Nothing! As these kind of fights are only good for one time.
What happens next? Well, the same thing as what happens when the pro fight ends, people are going to talk about them and they will be in the news although the only difference is I guess when pro fight ends, each boxer will have a new record and this can be win or lose while non pro fights won't have this because boxing are not their profession anyway and after the fight, they are rarely going to fight again.

Pro fights are also important for the betting industry because there are people that are betting on them regularly but not on the non pro fights and we are not even sure if they are non pro fights that are included in every betting sites.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 08:10:04 PM

~

Sure. It would be interesting for me to see an uncompromising fight between an amateur and a professional (who is no longer at the peak of his form) so that the winner is determined in a fierce fight like in the UFC. But unfortunately now the public pays millions of dollars for simple exhibition fights, most of which I don't even watch on tape because they are not interesting at all. I hope the public will soon get fed up with these nonsense performances and then we will see something really worthwhile.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Distinctin

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 10:35:18 AM

Pro fights are also important for the betting industry because there are people that are betting on them regularly but not on the non pro fights and we are not even sure if they are non pro fights that are included in every betting sites.
Professional fights helps the bettors to pick which is better between the two as their records will be published because these kind of fights are sanctioned by the Athletic Committee and other sanctioning bodies. However, on the exhibition fights or non professional fights, the sports bookies are still producing some betting options for you to bet on that specific fights. Although, I don't know how they declare someone as the winner because there is no judge as the fight is unsanctioned.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 11:26:34 AM

Professional fights helps the bettors to pick which is better between the two as their records will be published because these kind of fights are sanctioned by the Athletic Committee and other sanctioning bodies. However, on the exhibition fights or non professional fights, the sports bookies are still producing some betting options for you to bet on that specific fights. Although, I don't know how they declare someone as the winner because there is no judge as the fight is unsanctioned.

That's right and I  don't think placing bets on non professional fights is a good idea, just like what happened in Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. match I placed a bet in Mike Tyson and it is clearly that he has more hits than Roy Jones but ended up as a draw since according to the judges they are both legends in the boxing and in result I lose my bet.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
stadus
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 03:50:40 PM

That's right and I  don't think placing bets on non professional fights is a good idea, just like what happened in Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. match I placed a bet in Mike Tyson and it is clearly that he has more hits than Roy Jones but ended up as a draw since according to the judges they are both legends in the boxing and in result I lose my bet.

I have a question, just like @Distinctin. How do they know which one is the winner or what's their basis of it?

We know that there would be no announcer in the end of the fight because none will be declared as the winner and there's no judge to score the boxer. I remember when Mayweather and Logan Paul fought, the sports bookies have declared Mayweather as a winner although we already know who's the winner.

But what is exactly the basis of these sports bookies?

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Distinctin

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 09:26:40 AM

Well, it's not always going to be that kind of decision because the exhibition fights nowadays is really different from that time where Mike Tyson and Roy Jones did an exhibition match that resulted a draw. These days, it's more like of a joke instead of an entertaining fight just what like the people expected to see but it turns out that the fight was not that so entertaining to see, I mean who would really believe that these Paul brothers can and will defeat their opponents? Especially that they are going to face the likes of Mike Tyson and Conor McGregor.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 10:38:33 AM

Well, it's not always going to be that kind of decision because the exhibition fights nowadays is really different from that time where Mike Tyson and Roy Jones did an exhibition match that resulted a draw. These days, it's more like of a joke instead of an entertaining fight just what like the people expected to see but it turns out that the fight was not that so entertaining to see, I mean who would really believe that these Paul brothers can and will defeat their opponents? Especially that they are going to face the likes of Mike Tyson and Conor McGregor.

They are trying to show off that they can beat Mike or Conor just to attract people to make their match hype and will let them earn money. Some people wanted unusual fights such as fighting other fighters from different sports, etc. but this match between Paul and Mike seems impossible. Mike will beat him easily he might be a retired boxer but he still go his power and agility and can still damage opponent especially Mike is more experienced boxer rather than Paul.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mirakal (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 09:16:44 AM

They are trying to show off that they can beat Mike or Conor just to attract people to make their match hype and will let them earn money. Some people wanted unusual fights such as fighting other fighters from different sports, etc. but this match between Paul and Mike seems impossible. Mike will beat him easily he might be a retired boxer but he still go his power and agility and can still damage opponent especially Mike is more experienced boxer rather than Paul.

That's how these brothers work and I cannot deny that they are good on marketing their fights, so why not? If those fights would generate huge amounts to them because the people are also interested what would be the result and also they are somehow of an internet stars so I bet they have a huge fan bases.

Logan Paul? That man has no experience at all and he doesn't got any interests on boxing, he's just seeing the industry as a milking ground. It won't be a challenge for Mike Tyson, he will school him between rounds before making him sleep in the canvass.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
freedomgo
Legendary

Merit: 1144

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 05:01:45 PM

That's how these brothers work and I cannot deny that they are good on marketing their fights, so why not? If those fights would generate huge amounts to them because the people are also interested what would be the result and also they are somehow of an internet stars so I bet they have a huge fan bases.

Logan Paul? That man has no experience at all and he doesn't got any interests on boxing, he's just seeing the industry as a milking ground. It won't be a challenge for Mike Tyson, he will school him between rounds before making him sleep in the canvass.

Indeed! Doing an exhibition fights with the likes of McGregor and Mike Tyson will surely generate huge cash flowing straight into their pockets, and what's the use of their huge fan base if they don't take advantage of it.

By the way, I don't think the fight between Logan Paul and Mike Tyson will happen. I don't see any reason why this thread is still open for discussion, there's a newly open thread about Logan's younger brother who's currently challenging Conor McGregor.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 08:47:36 PM

Indeed! Doing an exhibition fights with the likes of McGregor and Mike Tyson will surely generate huge cash flowing straight into their pockets, and what's the use of their huge fan base if they don't take advantage of it.

By the way, I don't think the fight between Logan Paul and Mike Tyson will happen. I don't see any reason why this thread is still open for discussion, there's a newly open thread about Logan's younger brother who's currently challenging Conor McGregor.
This fight wont totally happen and its true on why this thread is still open for discussion yet it had already been clarified that Tyson doesnt really have any interest on fighting Logan for some obvious reasons.

So there's no point on discussing this one out and its true that his brother does have the current match against Conor which this is really very common that Paul brothers are really seeking for those
popular athletes and legends for making some exhibition matches for some easy money as they say.  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: