Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we coming to the 5th wave?  (Read 231 times)
Blawpaw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 01:15:29 AM

Alessio Rastani is one of the Elliot Wave (EV) Acholits and on his last video, the guy is saying that from the perspective of EV theory the big picture says we are coming to a 5th wave. I don't have any opinion on this, but from what the guy says the 5th wave is the point where the bear market is longer and deeper than the other Waves. According to him, this means bad news for bitcoin. I'm no expert in EV theory but the truth is that there are a lot of guys making accurate predictions using EV. What do you guys think about what this guy says?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 02:31:15 AM

About 10 years ago I took an interest in EW. Bought ebooks, courses, autobots, looked at previous back testing and see how reliable EW was and my conclusion is this.

EW works great in hindsight however if you want to put it into practice then it’s another story. The issue is that most of the time you think you are in one wave but you are really in another, you won’t know this until it’s too late. Maybe it works for some but for me I found it to be very unreliable indicator.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 04:45:04 AM

sometimes it looks right if we take a look by historical graph , but the question , what the trigger price ? , we still in early stage of this bullish momentum , u may have a exit plan scenario before storm like may this year or the biggest like 2018,but if u still think about that wave, u didn't even get anything from this momentum, for now , we saw the first bitcoin ETF has been approved, and many many will coming, do u think that bear will come anytime soon ? Nah, hell Nah.

Oh yeah , please remember this , if a big man says something bad, it means tend to be good , and vice versa.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2021, 06:24:05 AM

In Elliot wave, the wave 5 is very risky, it is FOMO or mania phase. We did not have a FOMO wave for this bull run and if the Elliot wave theory is correct for this bull run, we will see a big correction after that. In history of Bitcoin, it is corrected -80% from ATHs of big bull runs.

One thing to think further, Bitcoin is in the super year cycle and if this theory is true, we will see another wave 5 of Elliot wave in the super year cycle. That means 2021 is not the end of the super cycle.
zaesvlas

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 08:47:12 AM

Apparently, this moment is not far off. Although now there is no certainty about anything, the situation can change quite often.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 09:14:33 AM

About 10 years ago I took an interest in EW. Bought ebooks, courses, autobots, looked at previous back testing and see how reliable EW was and my conclusion is this.

EW works great in hindsight however if you want to put it into practice then it’s another story. The issue is that most of the time you think you are in one wave but you are really in another, you won’t know this until it’s too late. Maybe it works for some but for me I found it to be very unreliable indicator.

Good to know that EW does not work all the time.  Grin

The intensity with which bitcoin and other markets are moving in the bullish trend I believe we shall ignore the above mentioned theory. I mean I did not even know about this theory until I read your post and done some googling about it. Moreover, I was under the impression that I am going to pump my wallet with more coins once bitcoin drops a little more than the current rates so that I could just grab some quick profits in few weeks. Lolz, after your post you made me little nervous. However, I do not believe this is true if you look after the fundamental side of the bitcoin. Lot of good news in the market with interest in millionaires around the globe.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 09:22:48 AM

Alessio Rastani is one of the Elliot Wave (EV) Acholits and on his last video, the guy is saying that from the perspective of EV theory the big picture says we are coming to a 5th wave. I don't have any opinion on this, but from what the guy says the 5th wave is the point where the bear market is longer and deeper than the other Waves. According to him, this means bad news for bitcoin. I'm no expert in EV theory but the truth is that there are a lot of guys making accurate predictions using EV. What do you guys think about what this guy says?

This varies on person point of view on where do he see the start of the Elliot Wave cycle. What matter the most is the general pulse of crypto traders. Most the ETF are finally approved which means volatility lessen due to more liquidity entering on crypto from the traditional market. Its not impossible to have a sever dump when Bitcoin bulls gas out but as long as crypto receives more good news and piles up, this bull run might be extended to a new EV cycle.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 11:13:38 AM

AFAIK,according to the Elliot Waves theory,after the the 5th wave there's only decline and no hope for a new upward trend.I'm not an expert,but I'm not sure that anyone could predict this properly.
What if the Bitcoin price is still in the 3rd impulsive wave?This means that there will be a corrective wave (price correction and bear market)followed by another impulsive wave(the 5th wave),which might pump the price above 100K or even above 500K USD.
Some people were speculating back in 2017,that Bitcoin had already reached the 5th wave in December 2017 and the price stagnation/bear market during 2018 was the correction,which is following the 5th wave.
I guess that they were wrong. Grin

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 11:52:00 AM

well if they are really accurate when it comes prediction perhaps we should be ready for that upcoming event, indeed its for our safety as well to prevent massive losses from such scenario, and the fact that we are not an expert when it comes to it like what you said and we just keep following the trend, maybe we should be aware instead of rejecting it to prevent regrets at the end of the day.. I agree that it's too good to be true, but in my opinion at least we are aware and will not become upset of what will be the results in the future..
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 12:35:08 PM

Ew is not really understood by many traders because it has some complications in understanding as different times the waves intertwined themselves. I do combine EW with candlesticks. The candlestick on a longer time shows what a short time can do and that gives a better sign for ordering your market. Elliot waves need to be studied very well for nice ride on it.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2021, 01:12:24 PM

To be honest I wasn't aware of this Elliot Wave (EV) at all. Just now hear from this thread. After a little digging, I don't believe that at all. It won't work always, it matches somehow for some time then it's just a natural incident. Doesn't have a relationship with Elliot Wave (EV) theory IMO. Bitcoin price always depends on demand and circulation. And this depends on many things that aren't possible to describe in a single thread. My belief is Bitcoin just follows its own direction based on timing, demand, and circulation. We shouldn't be panic about such as Elliot Wave (EV) predictions.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2021, 02:30:35 PM

I talked about it in this thread, you can read it here: [GUIDE] Elliott Wave

In short, V5 wave is a high-top rally that follows a crash in the price, but it should be taken for a short time.
This is good news and it is to be expected because we are at the end of the 4 year price cycle.
it is not a bad news at any thime.

Elliott waves cannot be used for long-term forecasting.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 10:05:42 PM

We're really about to meet bear market soon and that's for sure. But one thing that I've learned with bitcoin's market.

Whether you're accurate with most of the predictions and analysis, sometimes you'll go wrong with it. I've seen good analyses like this before but it's always that bitcoin creates a surprise and make them all wrong.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 10:21:05 PM

I would say that whenever we read charts like these, we end up with something that is not as correct or precise as we imagine it will be like. Sure it tells us "some" things, but it is not as good as we imagine it would be. I personally believe that there is a good case to be made about EW but it is not as good as it could be, it is just "around" numbers and definitely estimates. This is why I believe that we should be focusing on precise stuff which we can't find from anywhere.

There is no significant data that proves that crypto follows EW perfectly, yet there is also no data that suggests this guy is wrong neither so that means in our hands we have something that is not really perfect, but not wrong neither.
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 11:21:00 AM

No wonder the bear market wave comes and will cause the market price to collapse. But since the bullrun cycle is all out, a simple matter can lead to chaos. From the various price increases this year alone Bitcoin has rallied several times. Facing a bear market, of course, should not be ignored and must be vigilant, investors will also avoid it first.

Maybe we need to be prepared to increase our bear market vigilance. So that the end of the year does not backfire, which is quite terrible.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 11:35:32 AM

We're really about to meet bear market soon and that's for sure. But one thing that I've learned with bitcoin's market.

Whether you're accurate with most of the predictions and analysis, sometimes you'll go wrong with it. I've seen good analyses like this before but it's always that bitcoin creates a surprise and make them all wrong.

Actually i was at this similiar market situation for multiple times but i still don't know when the bear is coming and hard to sell my holding tokens and coins because of fear of the market still bulish and loss profits.
This is an urgent situation for people who already long time in crypto because they always afraid when this bull is over and when is the right time to leave.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 11:49:08 AM

In Elliot wave, the wave 5 is very risky, it is FOMO or mania phase. We did not have a FOMO wave for this bull run and if the Elliot wave theory is correct for this bull run, we will see a big correction after that. In history of Bitcoin, it is corrected -80% from ATHs of big bull runs.

We don't need a theory for this. History has shown that a bear market comes after a bull market.

So far we have not registered bear markets yet and it is but inevitable that the bear season which is often longer in duration than a bull period will show itself. It is only a matter of time and people need to be made aware that markets won't stay green forever.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 12:09:28 PM

It all comes down to how you watch it and which time frame. EV are tricky to watch you really need to know what are you doing.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 02:21:54 AM

For what the said you are referring with is only his own speculations where its a matter for you to believe it or not.
But in my own sight and view, his statement is not sure to happen, do you know why? that is because, the majority of
the community here in crypto space believed that the market was unpredictable, and because it is unpredictable the 5th wave is
never going to happen, instead let the future answer it.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 10:45:48 PM

Actually i was at this similiar market situation for multiple times but i still don't know when the bear is coming and hard to sell my holding tokens and coins because of fear of the market still bulish and loss profits.
This is an urgent situation for people who already long time in crypto because they always afraid when this bull is over and when is the right time to leave.
You're not the only one that doesn't know when the bear market will come. Many of us do.

Even there are good in those analyses, they don't have an exact time when because that's the fact that no one will know. And about leaving, is there really a need to leave?

IMHO, no need.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████