Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Herman Cain Awards  (Read 211 times)
gredinger (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 53

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 06:02:11 PM

What's your stance on these posts and threads.

I think they're good, because they make people realize how dumb they're being with anti-vax nonsense.

Effectively, the "Herman Cain Award" is given to an individual who posts a bunch of anti-vax nonsense on social media and then dies from covid19.

The award is named after Herman Cain, a right wing loony who died from covid after speaking against the vaccination for months.

antivaxer series of posts until death;
https://np.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/comments/q9jkuc/blue_refused_to_live_in_fear_he_was_too_busy/

antivaxer series of posts until death;
https://np.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/comments/qctjcd/this_herman_cain_award_recipients_final_public/

antivaxer loses sister to covid19
https://np.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/comments/pugz5o/kathy_was_antivax_some_of_her_friends_tried_to/

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 06:42:46 PM
Merited by hornetsnest (3), Spendulus (2), cmg777 (1)

I've viewed this community before, bunch of sick and demented leftist celebrating death of those that disagree with them. It's not about Covid, these people believe anyone that disagrees with them are the enemy, akin to modern day Neo nazi's, and therefore their demise must be celebrated with joy. They consider anyone who might not want to take the vaccine for whatever personal reason "anti-vax". If someone might believe they're not a good fit for the vaccine for medical purposes or concerns about long term effects, this makes them anti-vax. And apparently being against masking, which has been useless, especially against the delta variant, now means you're anti-vax.

And btw, blacks and hispanics by are the most likely to be unvaxxed. So they'll only celebrate your death if you're white. Only exception to this rule is if you're a conservative.

gredinger (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 03:29:13 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2021, 03:07:42 AM by gredinger

Another one bites the dust; https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/comments/qg1c5h/patriot_pete_was_not_part_of_the_99_survival_rate/

Shocked

It's always interesting how radicalized these folks are honestly. Their posts are pretty insane.

Another: https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/comments/qgedrm/pennsylvania_snowflake_accepts_her_hca/

These are really great; https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/comments/qgdg5e/libertarian_snowflake_accepts_his_hca/

gredinger (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 02:44:40 AM

Ima post a story...

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 02:29:15 PM

What's your stance on these posts and threads.
I think they're good, because they make people realize how dumb they're being with anti-vax nonsense.

It just makes me depressed that some people are willing to throw their lives away like this. The worst ones are those who have a deathbed conversion and realise they should have taken the vaccine, but by then of course it is invariably too late. I posted some links a few months ago to stories of anti-vaxxer radio hosts who died from Covid, regretted their decision to not take the vaccine, and regretted that they might have caused others to die by spreading the anti-vaxxer nonsense. I don't really feel any schadenfreude, just sadness.

gredinger (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 03:10:52 AM

I don't really feel any schadenfreude, just sadness.

And those who die denying covid19?

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 02:29:13 PM

I don't really feel any schadenfreude, just sadness.

And those who die denying covid19?

It's still a tragedy, regardless if they die of their ignorance. I would feel no different for those gluttonous enough to feed themselves to death, barely mobile with arteries clogged with plaque. With how much of the developed world obese, there doesn't seem to be so much animosity towards these folks. They know better, they refuse to do anything about their health, yet we feel disdain for them when they end up dead or paralyzed from a stroke or heart attack.

The politics is not infused with obesity as it is with Covid, you see.

Same goes with alcoholics or drug users.

Although, there is not denialism with some of these people.
gredinger (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 02:47:18 PM

Another one bites the dust;

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/comments/qnxwqy/in_her_20s_pregnant_now_gone/

This one was prego, had the child, died.

But of course, their "scientific research" could have totally saved them /s

gredinger (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 04:47:14 PM

Oh, this one had a learning curve on theirs.

Wonder if they'll get vaccinated now Smiley

gredinger (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 04:15:02 PM

Ooof. Leaving behind a daughter and sister.

gredinger (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2022, 06:51:09 AM

Former Washington State trooper Robert LaMay, who went viral when he was fired for refusing to get vaccinated and told the governor to 'kiss his ass,' has died of COVID-19

cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2022, 02:10:56 PM

"Gredinger", sponsored by Pfizer. May as well be called "Greedlicker" if he really is. Look I bet these people all lived near big cities and that is why the doctors in these hospitals put them under and intubated them so they could bilk the $50000 dollar reward and insurance monies off the "patient's" corpse. I bet if this guy had a tube of ivermectin and quercetin with some colloidal silver he would be probably be alive today but no the big city hospitals drug these people and stuff a tube down their throats. No wonder you notice people are moving away from bigger cities because they are killing fields. Bottom line, the doctors just make money just to treat you and never to cure you. If they cured you then they'd be out of business. Thats why you have to search for your own remedies on your own and trust no one outside your circle. This whole thing is about a mass culling of the masses lets just get down to the real topic of this disgusting thread right now. A better question is why China and those responsible for creating this in a lab aren't held responsible for their actions in creating such a horrible virus? And the answer is they have their solution in the "vaccine" to sell you. From what I've heard of regarding the side effects of the vaccine I'd rather take my chances dying of the engineered virus than suffer lifelong side effects from an mRNA treatment that is the vaccine. At least I know what to ask the pharmacist for if I'm ever forced to take it. I'll ask for the vial that has no expiration date.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2022, 01:28:05 AM

colloidal silver

I'm not familiar with every variety of snake oil so I had to look this up and I must say I was not disappointed:

Colloidal silver can cause serious side effects. The most common is argyria, a bluish-gray discoloration of the skin, which is usually permanent.

Awesome.
cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2022, 01:02:20 PM

colloidal silver

I'm not familiar with every variety of snake oil so I had to look this up and I must say I was not disappointed:

Colloidal silver can cause serious side effects. The most common is argyria, a bluish-gray discoloration of the skin, which is usually permanent.

Awesome.

If you take too much of it this certainly can. You didn't dispel the other two I had mentioned so maybe there is hope for you after all.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 03:34:35 PM

the doctors in these hospitals put them under and intubated them so they could bilk the $50000 dollar reward and insurance monies off the "patient's" corpse. [...] Bottom line, the doctors just make money just to treat you and never to cure you.

Doctors all around the world treat people for Covid. Healthcare in my country is provided free of charge, there is no financial incentive for doctors to perform unnecessary work... but they still treat people for Covid the same way they do anywhere else.

This isn't all some big scam.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: