Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [🔥 40% OFF Ongoing🔥]🔵 Avirunes 🔵 Campaign Management Services 👔✔️ 💡 ✔️  (Read 156 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2021, 10:03:59 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2021, 07:03:13 AM by Avirunes
Merited by Bttzed03 (1), icopress (1), welovedcrypto (1)

I've been in the community for more than 4 years and in all these years I have established myself as a reputed member inside the community.
 During all these years I have contributed inside bitcointalk by busting scammers, busting alts and cheaters and managing signature and bounty
campaigns and as an escrow. After the break in between, I am delighted to announce that today I am reopening my campaign management
and escrow service again to to help community engage myself into promoting legitimate projects and to help projects reaching out their
 word inside the community.

My experience as a campaign manager: I have previously managed a lot of campaigns in 2016-2018 and helped
out lot of projects to spread word about their projects and idea with our promotional strategy in that time. During that course
of 1-2 years, I have have developed a good portfolio with reputed projects by managing or co-managing their bounty
campaigns and signature campaigns, developing ANN threads.

"Quality is pride of workmanship"
- W. Edwards Deming

With that in mind, I have delivered a good no. of successful projects as a campaign manager with my strategy and experience.

Here is the list of campaigns (Past/Active) that I have helped/currently helping with my experience as a campaign manager:

(There are some more projects to be added as I am taking consent of others who managed this with me before putting up on my list of campaigns)

(Free right now!!)

Interested or want to have a talk on proper promotional strategy?
Feel free to contact me on Telegram or just send me a message on BTCitcointalk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2021, 10:04:20 AM

Reserved-

icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 7826

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2021, 05:06:54 PM

Reserved-

Ironically enough, I remember how you were part of the campaign I led!

It was a pleasure to do business with you in every sense of the word, so I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors! Btw, in order not to deviate from the topic ... do you have a fixed payment for your services or does it all depend on the number of participants? Do you use LoyceV's software? I asked about the price, since a 40% discount is a rather tempting offer, but you did not say how much your service costs roughly [to understand what kind of discount we are talking about].

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2021, 05:59:29 PM

Ironically enough, I remember how you were part of the campaign I led!

It was a pleasure to do business with you in every sense of the word, so I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors!

Thanks for your well wishes and comments and likewise it was also pleasure dealing with you earlier.  Cheesy

Btw, in order not to deviate from the topic ... do you have a fixed payment for your services or does it all depend on the number of participants? Do you use LoyceV's software? I asked about the price, since a 40% discount is a rather tempting offer, but you did not say how much your service costs roughly [to understand what kind of discount we are talking about].

You will be surprised but honestly I don't have any pay structure in my head right now Cheesy. Yes but my payment will depend on lot of factors and number of participants being one of them but wouldn't effect that much. It mostly depends on what kind of my client wants exactly. I come up with the proposals and it depends on what my client chooses. Yeah I know 40% discount is a tempting offer but right now I am excited to get into managing things again but more importantly I like to associate myself with some good projects and help them spread word.

Regarding LoyceV Software, I don't have any idea so NO. Although I would like to see LoyceV tools- his tools are exceptional like his contribution to the forum.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16637

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2021, 03:51:31 PM

Regarding LoyceV Software, I don't have any idea so NO. Although I would like to see LoyceV tools
See: LoyceV's convenient (paid) service for signature campaign managers, or this sample.

Feel free to delete this post from your thread.

icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 7826

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2021, 07:48:34 PM

Regarding LoyceV Software, I don't have any idea so NO. Although I would like to see LoyceV tools- his tools are exceptional like his contribution to the forum.
He's too humble to mention it first, so I asked knowing that he would receive a notification, lol ... so feel free to follow the link!

I hope this stays between us, but I think I can persuade him to give you one free test week!  Tongue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2021, 02:10:10 PM

-snip-

-snip-

Thanks for the links and will consider this when I find myself in need.

Offer still stands ..."Bump" with a 40% discount offer to the first client.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: