Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:46:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin would be next gamechanger?  (Read 632 times)
Ten98

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 11:51:54 AM

check the project called DenDomains
Crypto Moonlight made a video on YouTube about this project
Their NFT Marketplace is coming soon
Next week
Gotta say we all should look for something unique
Try to share the link here bro, whether it's a link for youtube or a link for their website so that everyone can check it to the maximum and no one is left behind, because rest assured that a good project is not to be hidden, but to be published.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 09:45:48 PM

Defi last year then turned into NFTs and probably next would be the Metaverse tokens.

That's what I think for what's going to be next gamechanger. I'm seeing people changing their lives that just invested to an altcoin that they've just bought last year and upon looking on it, they've became rich.

They're lucky upon buying those coins at the cheapest price and then after holding for a year, the value went up and that's also because of the market trend.
They choose to risk money and choose those coins that have potentials which gives them a chance to get rich from the trust and beliefs. And too unfortunate that not all have that kind of insights and seeing those coins, even me.

Here in my country, a lot of people invested NFT project (Axie Infinity) and they become rich but some have lost their money as well due to scams and no knowledge about crypto.

That is why I could say that some are too lucky while some did not, and some become hopeless. We don't know what project will be in the mainstream next to NFT but for sure there is and yet need to find out.
At the same time, they're lucky.

In crypto, the risk is high not only about the actual risk you're going to take because of the volatility. But the risk that you might ended up investing into a scam or you might get hack.

That's why those who have made their fortune out of the market are the lucky ones and the risk that they've done were all worth it.

ahsanif

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 10:17:47 PM

now i will say the nft and metaverse projects are very promising in the next year, but we also need to do an analysis of the projects we are interested in because there are some who take advantage of trends to do scams

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Udego Finance ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: