Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:42:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] 2016 Lealana Brass 5 XMR Monero Coin (Unfunded) FINISHING TODAY  (Read 340 times)
sweeteye

Activity: 791
Merit: 132

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 08:44:40 PM

0.005BTC
Brlgold777
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2021, 08:50:57 PM

I always feel strange in these situations, because I really do like the camraderie of this group and genuinely want to spread the good vibe, want everyone to get the cool shit they wand and don't like to run up prices. That said, I love this coin too, and 0.005BTC is a fair price to me. Also good luck to you, and everyone that digs this coin!

Wasnt trying to bid you up... I do love the coin. However, your speech was better than mine so you deserve it. Lol. I’m out...  good luck!
sweeteye

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 09:01:04 PM

I always feel strange in these situations, because I really do like the camraderie of this group and genuinely want to spread the good vibe, want everyone to get the cool shit they wand and don't like to run up prices. That said, I love this coin too, and 0.005BTC is a fair price to me. Also good luck to you, and everyone that digs this coin!

Wasnt trying to bid you up... I do love the coin. However, your speech was better than mine so you deserve it. Lol. I’m out...  good luck!

Didn’t mean to imply you were running up prices, bro! The beauty of this place is that most collectors here bid according to their value of the item. Sometimes some dicks swing, but that can be fun, too. I have no idea if this one is mine, but I put in my best and highest just then~ we’ll see!
Brlgold777
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2021, 09:06:54 PM

No worries... all in good fun. Glad you got it! Let me know if you ever want to sell.  Wink
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1970

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 02:02:47 AM

Well done!

These coins are quite historic actually - Smoothie's wife HAND-WROTE every "free coin claimer's" envelope address and return address with a PEN! That's almost 1000 coins out there! How many got lost in transit? Recalling the thread.... Many! How many are being hodled? (Many, I have a few lol)!! .... I think this price was a steal either way, & love seeing you guys play it like us old-timers used to as well, it is all fun and in good sport. Personally, I think this coin has been undervalued for years... It was literally the introduction of Monero to Bitcointalk users IMO...  IIRC, It also came with small slip of paper explaining how to fund it as well. Wink

Cheers! Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
sweeteye

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 03:47:28 PM

Well done!

These coins are quite historic actually - Smoothie's wife HAND-WROTE every "free coin claimer's" envelope address and return address with a PEN! That's almost 1000 coins out there! How many got lost in transit? Recalling the thread.... Many! How many are being hodled? (Many, I have a few lol)!! .... I think this price was a steal either way, & love seeing you guys play it like us old-timers used to as well, it is all fun and in good sport. Personally, I think this coin has been undervalued for years... It was literally the introduction of Monero to Bitcointalk users IMO...  IIRC, It also came with small slip of paper explaining how to fund it as well. Wink

Cheers! Smiley
I think as collector's most of us love learning the history of this space, and have a healthy respect for many of those who have come before us, so thanks for your comments, owlcatz -- comments like yours makes the experience of being in this decentralized yet elite community all the better Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: