Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:01:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bulk order splitting - Looking for a few people who want to split a bulk order  (Read 131 times)
asiccryptominerhunter (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 11:45:11 PM

So after digging around and finding a reputable vendor (based on several members here with high merit who chimed in), I wanted to place an order from hashexpert.net - Sadly the unit(s) are minimum of 10 for an order and I'm not quite ready to buy 10 of them, so I wanted to find a few folks here who may be interested in splitting up the order. I live in the SF Bay area (San Mateo) and am happy to meet in person, swap IDs, even go to a bank and get contracts notarized to ensure we can all trust each person who may be interested in this arrangement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SAHucker

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 05:49:47 PM

So after digging around and finding a reputable vendor (based on several members here with high merit who chimed in), I wanted to place an order from hashexpert.net - Sadly the unit(s) are minimum of 10 for an order and I'm not quite ready to buy 10 of them, so I wanted to find a few folks here who may be interested in splitting up the order. I live in the SF Bay area (San Mateo) and am happy to meet in person, swap IDs, even go to a bank and get contracts notarized to ensure we can all trust each person who may be interested in this arrangement.

Wish you were closer.  Scott
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6359

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 01:02:51 AM

I don't see any mining gear with 10 MOQ on hashexpert's telegram?, are you sure you are not being directed to a fake website or something?

Anyway, there is a child board called Group Buys you might want to move this topic there.

If you couldn't manage it, let me know the specific model and the quantity you are looking for and I will try to help you find another trusted vendor who has a lower MOQ.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
asiccryptominerhunter (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 05:04:04 AM

I don't see any mining gear with 10 MOQ on hashexpert's telegram?, are you sure you are not being directed to a fake website or something?

https://imgur.com/ZHYFZWF
minefarmbuy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 221

We are not retail.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2022, 11:53:46 PM

We send singles out from Oregon on the regular. Email us if you have questions.

Premier asic sourcing minefarmbuy.com #mineon
Twitter:@minefarmbuy -LN Tips-
Email: info@minefarmbuy.com PGP:1A1C A4D4 CE04 F57E 1C0C 5240 592A 09BF CCB4 F0C3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: