Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i invest in sport car or in a electric car.  (Read 49 times)
m0nst3r0u5 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 06:43:53 AM

I know that at some point rare cars will grow in value but at the sametime when we need only to have electric cars they will grow up in value too.
In what should i invest, in both ways there will be grow in value
CryptoWebDirectory

Activity: 152
Merit: 6

HODLer

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2021, 08:06:22 AM

Vehicles are one of the worst investments you can make, unless it's in something rare in perfect condition that you're not going to be driving much. If you're wanting to invest in a vehicle then I would say something like a rare old sportscar would be best. If it were in the newer styles of cars (electric) then it would need to be something very unique, like one of the first electric Ferrari's or something.. That's my opinion anyways..

Check these out: $CHR | $MNFT | $ULAND | $TREES
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 10:59:22 AM

What kind of investment are you referring to, do you want to invest in the building of the car, buy the car company stocks or buy the car itself?
Depends on why you want to invest. If you're anticipating a future price increase or you want to invest due to their potential usefulness in the future,  I would simply ask what will sport car do for you that the electric car can't? Maybe affordability and the ease of refueling your car compare to electric car.
I'd probably go for affordable and reliable/quality electric car that can easily be recharge and last long on a single charge. Such car could be really popular with the masses.
InEstrUm

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 08:02:52 AM

I know that at some point rare cars will grow in value but at the sametime when we need only to have electric cars they will grow up in value too.

Drive V8 till you can, cause after years we re going to ook at them on pictures Cry
eastactivist

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 06:56:16 AM

Invest in something really rare, exotic but at the same time not that expensive to own.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: