Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:01:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Play-2-Earn Game on Polygon  (Read 47 times)
jessehighway (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 07:57:18 PM

Hello everybody,

May i introduce you to the next best Play-2-Earn Game on the Polygon Network, BlockGangsters!

This is a project of me and my friends, it started as just a fun idea. But it got serious real quick. Haha.

Please check it out. In our telegram you can find all the links needed, you can also ask all  your questions.

Not sure if i can post links??? So I just did it this way.

It's a Play-2-Earn Text based Gangstergame like Omerta, the browsergame that everybody played years ago. But now you are playing with Gang Tokens, which can be bought with MATIC.

Active players, will benefit the most. That's how our ecosystem is build. Literally Play-2-Earn.

Join a family or just become a strong individual.
You can Lvl up as an individual/family by doing different tasks/crimes, like robbing a bank, training in the gym, attacking other players or start a family war.

Eventually there gonna be NFT'S involved aswell, owning these will grant you and your family bonuses.

It's on the Polygon Network because Chainlink VRF is involved for secure RNG. (This is not viable for high frequency transactions on Eth/Bsc.)

Beta playable on testnet as of now!

Not sure if i can post links here, so here is our telegram: @ blockgangstersofficial
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: