Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ethereum gas price is very high?  (Read 292 times)
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 01:34:57 PM

The factor is that queues on instant exchanges require high gas to get the earliest queue. The exchanges I mean are like uniswap and 1inch. These two exchanges are the main factors that make ethereum gas even higher.
Since the high cost of Gas on Ethereum I have started to leave both exchanges and it is very rare to even see it again, especially if to make a transaction there must have a capital of around $180 in general, this is clearly very unreasonable.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 01:53:01 PM

Lots of transactions are being utilized thats why gases are getting higher. I don't think that this could be solved in the upcoming months but I think ETH2.0 deployment of other phases of the upgrade could lessen up this price hike. Another thing is that EIP 1559 wasn't helping at all. 180$ is high, thats why I think other chains should step up and beat this up.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 07:59:12 AM

It is because Ethereum network got famous nowadays and Ethereum coin has the most growing altcoin in crypto market and has the most volume. Unlike when it price is just under 300 usd, the gas fee ranged from 0.3 usd up to 1 usd, but now as the demand grows for ethereum network, the gas fee takes a high paying price, and then many investors and traders transfers from ethereum network to binance smart chain because of BSC network has only low gas fee for a transaction.

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:14:48 AM

Recently?

It's like $180

Buying WETH in ronin becomes expensive.

I've heard binance allows that. However, we can't buy WETH in binance. There is no such market.

High price of Ethereum, and high demand for ETH computing power, makes the network congested, and thus increases the price in GAS for transfer or smart contract interactions.
It0s basically question of supply and demand
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2021, 10:59:27 AM

Ethereum gas price is very high because Ethereum is going to popular day by day and price of this coin is increasing so demand of this coin is too high.

MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 03:07:45 PM

Recently?

It's like $180

I've heard binance allows that. However, we can't buy WETH in binance. There is no such market.
To be honest, the inode price for az in the Ethereum network reaches unrecognizable amounts, inode it is very annoying. What is the reason? Because this is the very first network that implemented transactions on the network, it is very popular and there are a lot of transactions on the network ... If such amounts remain, then I think many will change this network for another, because there are already many others and much cheaper.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 03:36:00 PM

Ethereum gas price is very high because Ethereum is going to popular day by day and price of this coin is increasing so demand of this coin is too high.

Unfortunately, this is not entirely true. This is in some way related to the popularity of Ethereum, but not directly. As you wrote, popularity influences the price increase and also the number of transactions in the Ethereum network. And it is the increase in the number of transactions that makes the gas fee grow.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
aseprebel

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

cogwise.io

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 03:54:09 PM

Recently?

It's like $180

ETH gas prices increased more than 20 times over the time of 2020, Ethereum was the original blockchain to introduce smart contracts. There, in turn, allowed developers to build decentralized applications. With an increasing number of apps built on top of the blockchain, the network quickly became congested, and gas prices went up.

Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 04:28:40 PM

ETH gas fee increased in 2020.This year ETH gas fee more increase. But BNB network transaction gas fee is too low.Now many people use BNB transaction. Recently ETH network transaction is very high gas fee and single transactioner face that problem hugely. I thinks they will be update 2.0 and solve this problem this year.
Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 05:49:02 PM

Simply put, gas fee is the fee you have to pay if you want to make transactions on the Ethereum network. More precisely, it is a fee paid to miners as compensation for completing transactions on the Ethereum network. The more calculations (calculations) are required to complete the transaction, the more gas is required to complete the transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: