Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:25:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THORChain Rune is explosive !  (Read 53 times)
Len Saldua (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 02:25:42 PM

Anyone holding Rune here? What a crazy crypto ! It stayed closed to the bottom of my portfolio, and now it's worked its way up to the top ! This is no small feat if you consider some of the tokens it had to leapfrog: AAVE, Kusama, Avalanche, Cake, ADA, Algorand, FTX Token. And I only bought into this token following a tip from a YouTube video when Bitcoin crashed earlier this year. I can see how RUNE may have made a few investors rich already, but why is it growing so fast ? I understand RUNE's intended use case but, is demand for this kind of thing that high !? People talk about Cardano like it's the holy grail of crypto but RUNE has proven to be way more profitable in my experience.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 02:39:03 PM

I would say it simply develops in step with the other coins. I can't see that the coin has an above average price increase.
I haven't really looked into the Thorchain and RUNE yet. What makes the project better than the concurrent projects you also mentioned in your opening post? I would be interested to know!
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 03:11:23 PM

Finding reasons for coin/token price jumps in a bull market is kind of a waste of time. For now, nobody cares too much about utilities because anything can move up at anytime with enough hype from influencers and some well-known figures in the traditional financial market. Some TA guys would pick up an altcoin then check if it bottomed out, starts buying them, and share to his subscribers later on.

Rune is probably better than all meme tokens that pumped recently but it's still not exempted from what I said above.
Len Saldua (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 04:40:21 PM

Hard to see what I'm talking about if you've never held RUNE. I've held RUNE since June and trust me, it grows way faster than others... that's why I used the word "explosive". On the downside, it also falls quite dramatically when Bitcoin crashes
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 05:53:07 AM

^ One doesn't really have to hold Rune to understand what you're talking about. There are many cryptocurrencies that pumped in a short amount of time (explosive as you call it) and I've experienced some of them. Like buying a token at under $1 them pumping to over $10 or buying under $5 pumping to over $40. I'm pretty sure there are more altcoins that did better but the percentage doesn't really matter. I'm speaking in general of what's happening with coins/tokens in a bullish market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: