Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:06:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Business Making An Average Of $1,500 /mo For Sale  (Read 707 times)
fhr (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 09:16:21 PM

Hello all. We have a subscription based business website averagly making between $1,000 - $1,500 Monthly up for sale. Business is currently 8 Months old raking top at major keywords relating to the business niche.

Over 600 orders has been processed (Monthly & Yearly subscriptions) in a very short period and the future is looking very promising. The Management is quite straight forward if you have little knowledge on server management (WHM)

Why we want to sell: We have a total of 5 businesses doing very well also and we feel someone else who can dedicate his or her time towards this to handle while we focus on other businesses

How revenue are generated? We have invested heavily on SEO from the past, the last time we did paid campaigns was 8 Months ago, all traffic currently are from search engines. So the new owner won't need to worry about having to invest heavily on Marketing

Opportunities: There are over 100 active resellers reselling the service. The 100 resellers are using the White labeled structure.

Escrow? Yes, we are ready to use any reputable platform to handle the process of transfer for the both of us

Cost?  We shall simply sell to the highest bidder!

More information? I shall send a full breakdown of the project, url, revenue structure, profits, traffic, running costs, opportunities and general business history to anyone who agrees to sign a NDA.

If you are not willing to sign it with verifiable details then please do not contact!

Thanks, regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
QuickAccount

Activity: 189
Merit: 52

In a world of coins, use them.

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 04:26:04 PM

My Bid: $5

Not your keys, not your coins.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2021, 09:30:32 PM

My Bid: $5

My bid $10  Wink

OP, is there any chance to send me a link to your website.
a little more data would help. from which the niche business is? Also, this website, whether it is specially coded and adapted to the needs, or the functionality of the site itself does not play a significant role in the business itself.

edit: of course, you probably have the expected price which you want. it would be better for you to write it not to offer such bids.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
fhr (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 01:57:17 PM

still open
IamNavi888

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 07:47:08 AM

20$
natoshi-sakamato

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2021, 11:15:46 AM

21$
IamNavi888

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 12:28:59 AM

jatinkapadia

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 06:26:54 AM

Can you give more details ?? What type of business? And what products are you selling ? What is your parent country?

I am interested in selling goods on them as well as buying the business you own..and give me the balance sheet of last 3 months to verify what you are saying
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2022, 11:43:40 AM

Why do you hide the part that indicates credibility, which is the URL, when you give words that are promises?
A monthly salary is considered good, but continuity is the best and the credibility of the project. Some projects are paid for three days, exploiting the user as the party that will deal with clients, and then evading depositors' money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
immu

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 06:15:30 PM

I will give you the best offer, before that I'd want to have a conversation, can't disclose questions here tough

hit me up on my Email immu_20@hotmail.com

Thanks,
immu.
Edith1994

Activity: 14
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 07:17:59 AM

$26

Give me more details, I'm also interested in selling so product.
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 11:37:00 PM

share all the details here if your genuine.
Bitcoin.PN
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 24

Bitcoin.PN - Bitcoin Play Network Coming Soon!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2022, 03:54:43 AM

Hello all. We have a subscription based business website averagly making between $1,000 - $1,500 Monthly up for sale. Business is currently 8 Months old raking top at major keywords relating to the business niche.

Over 600 orders has been processed (Monthly & Yearly subscriptions) in a very short period and the future is looking very promising. The Management is quite straight forward if you have little knowledge on server management (WHM)

Why we want to sell: We have a total of 5 businesses doing very well also and we feel someone else who can dedicate his or her time towards this to handle while we focus on other businesses

How revenue are generated? We have invested heavily on SEO from the past, the last time we did paid campaigns was 8 Months ago, all traffic currently are from search engines. So the new owner won't need to worry about having to invest heavily on Marketing

Opportunities: There are over 100 active resellers reselling the service. The 100 resellers are using the White labeled structure.

Escrow? Yes, we are ready to use any reputable platform to handle the process of transfer for the both of us

Cost?  We shall simply sell to the highest bidder!

More information? I shall send a full breakdown of the project, url, revenue structure, profits, traffic, running costs, opportunities and general business history to anyone who agrees to sign a NDA.

If you are not willing to sign it with verifiable details then please do not contact!

Thanks, regards.

Please post the URL to check it on sites like semrush, ahrefs etc

Bitcoin.PN - Bitcoin Play Network Coming Soon!
zaesvlas

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 12:18:26 PM

In my opinion, such volumes of work are quite adequate, and it is quite possible to provide them. I don't think there are any problems with that.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1241

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2022, 04:15:12 AM

$10 Tongue

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
zaesvlas

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 12:25:00 PM

In principle, for business this money is even quite small. Although the project itself is quite interesting.
wagmi89

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 11:39:09 AM

Is this sale offer still on the table?

If so, I'd be thankful if you send me Website URL, balance sheet and other relevant info via PM. Many thanks Smiley
Iadegbola34

Activity: 499
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 04:25:10 PM

You've withheld the important details that anyone looking to buy your business would want to know.
Without dropping the credible details, you will keep getting peanut offers.
definevalue
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 02:56:09 AM

$2500 bid in BTC with zer0 fuqs given
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: