Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:14:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PROBLEME NICE HASH ERREUR PROXY SUR LE POOL  (Read 108 times)
Minibucho (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 09:50:23 PM

Hello,
I have a problem to mine bitcoins on nice hash I put my IP address for the statum I gave a bare name to the miner put my email address password x and port 3638 and when I test the pool it me says everything is fine except it puts me proxy error what to do? can you help me?
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2976

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2021, 11:27:15 PM

What exactly miner do you have if it's ASIC bring this issue to mining support
Then paste the kernel logs here so that we can analyze what is the issue of your miner.

But if you talking about GPU mining then better ask your issue on Mining (Altcoins)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4508
Merit: 1819

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 11:38:54 AM

It's a craphash support question, nothing to do with here.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Minibucho (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 01:13:08 PM

The problem is that there is no miner on my pool how is that? Yet the pool check was ok!
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 01:51:47 PM

Hello,
I have a problem to mine bitcoins on nice hash I put my IP address for the statum I gave a bare name to the miner put my email address password x and port 3638 and when I test the pool it me says everything is fine except it puts me proxy error what to do? can you help me?

Can you write in sentence and with punctuation marks please? And can you answer the other guy in this thread?
Minibucho (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 05:53:33 PM

sorry all people i'm french
https://ibb.co/RjbghRM

j'utilise le traducteur de google pour vous speak voila un screen shoot de mon pool je ne comprend pas pourquoi ca ne fonctionne pas j'ai payez 50 euros en bitcoin pour acheter de la puissance de minage et ils ne tournent pas comme vous pouvez le constatez avec ce screenshoot

I use the google translator to speak to you here is a screen shoot from my pool I do not understand why it does not work I pay 50 euros in bitcoin to buy mining power and they do not run as you can see with this screenshoot

https://ibb.co/kQ9VyTF

https://ibb.co/R9XF981
JayDDee

Activity: 1397
Merit: 221

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 07:50:32 PM

sorry all people i'm french

That's not an excuse for 3 incoherent threads, or not understanding the basics of how Nicehash works.
You get no hash because other orders have offered to pay more.

Minibucho (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 08:08:30 PM

Angry
super nice hello to you too I opened some topics because I was told to reopen some and you apparently I am too stupid for you to enlighten me on those that I do not understand so I humbly ask you if he Please can you help me I bet 50euros of bitcoin is not enough so what is the minimum to invest to be able to earn more bitcoin apparently these reserved for the rich if I understand correctly so roughly when your 50euros you lose them! !!!!!!!!!! otherwise I have 18 usb key with the bitcoin B on it (mining key) could you tell me how much bitcoin I could recover per hour with? 1000,000 times sorry to be ignorant and to not understand everything while everything is in English sorry it's true you must know all the languages ​​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you anyway! Thanks to your arrogance I found out why I couldn't!
Could you tell me how much bitcoin I will earn from nice hash based on the data you have on me and your experience?
Minibucho (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 08:40:14 PM

Est ce qu'il y a quelqun qui saurait me dire ou vont les bitcoin une fois la commande passé et terminée? Huh Huh Huh Huh

Does anyone know how to tell me where the bitcoins go after the order is placed and completed? Huh Huh Huh Huh
JayDDee

Activity: 1397
Merit: 221

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 08:59:01 PM

Si tu n'as pas compri ma reponse, ce n'est pas la langue anglaise qui est le probleme,
C'est la comprehension du fonctionnement de Nicehash que tu manque.

Come on dit en anglais: RTFM

This is an english board so translated:

If you didn't understand my response it's not the english language that's the problem.
It your understanding of how Nicehash work?

Like we say in english: RTFM

Minibucho (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 12:39:40 AM

Huh Huh Huh Justement j'apprends éclaire moi de ton génie plutot que de m'insulter!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: