Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:00:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Converting Neteller/Skrill to BTC?  (Read 40 times)
jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 10:41:51 PM

Posted this in the btc subforum and beginners but it probably should be here in the trading forum?   So I have some funds in neteller.  I noticed a while back, neteller and skrill which seem to be owned by same company now allow you to buy or sell neteller/skrill for btc and vice versa.  Also could do that with few other altcoins as well.  I do see there is a daily limit for each transaction.

Does anyone know if there is a weekly or monthly limit?  Such as how much neteller/skrill can you convert to btc each day, or week or month etc?  I notice the fee they charge is 1.4% each way assuming you are doing at least 1,000 dollars.  The other confusing thing here is if you buy btc... the btc stays in your neteller account?  Surely you could send it to your hardware wallet right?  That doesn't make any sense unless im readying it incorrectly?

The thing is what I would do back then and still now is trade my neteller/skrill with few people who I done lot of trades with for their boa/zelle.  These are people who are I traded with for a while.  So when I send them neteller/skrill, they trade me boa/zelle to my BoA checking account etc.

But since the people I trade with do not need any neteller/skrill at the moment now.... what is the best way for me to convert neteller/skrill to btc?  Are there sites that charge less than neteller?  I heard about forex exchanges but could that be done for this situation?

Anyone who done this have any opinions?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: