Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITKEEP WALLET PRO | ANN THREAD |  (Read 317 times)
Badmanthought (OP)

Activity: 230
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 09:26:32 AM

BITKEEP WALLET PRO PLATFORM STRUCTURE

Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 10:30:17 AM

Reserved
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 12:09:16 PM

📣BitKeep's Weekly Star —— @OlympusDAO.

$OHM is a decentralized reserve currency that remains unbound by a peg.

🔗https://twitter.com/BitKeepOS/status/1455371994866884619
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 12:40:39 PM

I'm curious with your company details, you state that you're founded in Singapore since 2018, but I can't seems to find a company registered under "Bitkeep", on which name does the company registered on? Also, reviews on your google play doesn't seems good, a lot of people complaining about fees and passphrase
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 01:20:33 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2021, 01:56:41 PM by Badmanthought

I'm curious with your company details, you state that you're founded in Singapore since 2018, but I can't seems to find a company registered under "Bitkeep", on which name does the company registered on? Also, reviews on your google play doesn't seems good, a lot of people complaining about fees and passphrase

Bitkeep is registered under a parental company

For Google play review, we value our users feedback. We're improving and still in our early stage, and we're always on the forefront in resolving any issues brought to us by our users, one thing we're sure about is the safety of our user's fund, this is our top priority, in as much as users save the mnemonic phrase in a secured place free from  theft.

There's never a High Transaction fee on our platform, high fee are experiencing depending on the network chain a user is interacting with.
Example, the Eth network fee currently is high, and you can't compare this with, either BSC or Polygon etc....
We don't control network fees
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 04:04:51 PM

Bitkeep is registered under a parental company

For Google play review, we value our users feedback. We're improving and still in our early stage, and we're always on the forefront in resolving any issues brought to us by our users, one thing we're sure about is the safety of our user's fund, this is our top priority, in as much as users save the mnemonic phrase in a secured place free from  theft.

There's never a High Transaction fee on our platform, high fee are experiencing depending on the network chain a user is interacting with.
Example, the Eth network fee currently is high, and you can't compare this with, either BSC or Polygon etc....
We don't control network fees

To help me with a DD, can you please inform us the name of your parent company and on which country do they registered on? As for fees, do this means you applied a tx fee that's determined by the miners and not a fixed fee that's set by your system?

Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 06:38:48 AM

📣Introducing BitKeep's Hot Project This Week——@FarmersWorldNFT.

Farmers World is the first farming game to function on the NFTs platform.

🔗https://twitter.com/BitKeepOS/status/1455758170148597762
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 03:13:51 PM

To help me with a DD, can you please inform us the name of your parent company and on which country do they registered on? As for fees, do this means you applied a tx fee that's determined by the miners and not a fixed fee that's set by your system?

Bitget Global is the parent company of Bitkeep BitGet.com

Miner fee is fixed by the network we dont have any transfer fee

This is interesting, I see that bitget is an trading platform, although I haven't get a chance to look at them thoroughly, just their "about" page . Is there any plan (or is it already established?) to integrate bitkeep into bitget, much like a wallet connection in PCS and uniswap, so users can still hold their passphrase and directly trade through the connection?
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 07:43:12 AM

Bitget Global is the parent company of Bitkeep BitGet.com

Miner fee is fixed by the network we dont have any transfer fee

This is interesting, I see that bitget is an trading platform, although I haven't get a chance to look at them thoroughly, just their "about" page . Is there any plan (or is it already established?) to integrate bitkeep into bitget, much like a wallet connection in PCS and uniswap, so users can still hold their passphrase and directly trade through the connection?

No, this is not integrated yet, but it's something we might look into in future
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 02:26:59 PM

📣 Bitkeep Cloud wallet updates coming soon!

Bitkeep users will soon be able to make transfers to one another on BitKeep's cloud wallet! Stay tuned for more information.
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 05:04:48 PM

📣#BitKeep & @xpsgame Airdrop

🎁Fulfil the tasks on gleam.io and get a chance to win 1/10,000 #NFT sponsored by #Xpansion.

16:00, 9 November — 16:00, 16 November 2021 (GMT+8)

Airdrop Entry: https://gleam.io/3k3XQ/xpansion-bitkeep-wallet-nft-airdrop
Pictureme

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 05:11:44 PM

I like your wallet, the UI is top notch, but my concern is how secure Bitkeep wallet is compare to other current existing wallet's
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 05:33:23 PM

Does bitkeep have any relationship with bitget, I read that bitget is the parents company of Bitkeep, but I can't find this information on bitget website

Bitget is the parental company of Bitkeep
Quote from: Pictureme
link=topic=5368786.msg58379827#msg58379827 date=1636391504
I like your wallet, the UI is top notch, but my concern is how secure Bitkeep wallet is compare to other current existing wallet's

Bitkeep is.a secured 🔐 decentralized wallet, you're in total control of your assets
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 09:59:36 PM

Does bitkeep have any relationship with bitget, I read that bitget is the parents company of Bitkeep, but I can't find this information on bitget website

Bitkeep is.a secured 🔐 decentralized wallet, you're in total control of your assets

Why is it that I am only hearing this decentralized wallet? Even from previous suggestions before, bitkeep never came out into discussion.
But anyway, are you their official rep in this forum? That if in case a user installed the app and use, you can assist them in case they need something?
They are active in addressing the reviews on their google play, so I am seeing that as positive factor from this app.
But one review that I've read was unreasonable fees, but maybe for selected pairs as it depends on the token they are talking here.
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 07:41:00 AM

Why is it that I am only hearing this decentralized wallet? Even from previous suggestions before, bitkeep never came out into discussion.
But anyway, are you their official rep in this forum? That if in case a user installed the app and use, you can assist them in case they need something?
They are active in addressing the reviews on their google play, so I am seeing that as positive factor from this app.
But one review that I've read was unreasonable fees, but maybe for selected pairs as it depends on the token they are talking here.

Sorry to ask, what discussion are you referring, I don't think I quite get part clear, as I can remember, we Bitkeep management never leaves any questions unanswered.

For tx fees, we don't control this, the network a user is interacting with at the point tx does. And fees varies, when a user is initiating a tx using the ETH network, user should be expecting a higher fee compare to other networks, this is not our doings, but the network.

Yes I am a representative of Bitkeep on this forum, and I can guide and also provide assistance whenever you need one.
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 09:37:30 AM

⭐️Introducing #BitKeep's Hot Project This Week——@xpsgame.

👉#Xpansion is a decentralized 4x strategy game set in the near future. Faced with a dying world, the remnants of Earth's population have launched expedition waves to settle the habitable worlds surrounding nearby stars.

🔗https://twitter.com/BitKeepOS/status/1457927743954317317

📣#Bitkeep & @xpsgame AMA

🔥Subject: Introduction to #Xpansion game

📅Time: 21:00-22:00, 9 November 2021(GMT+8)

📍Venue: @bitkeep

We welcome you to join us.

🔗https://twitter.com/BitKeepOS/status/1457987358968610818

Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 11:56:55 AM

🔥🎉Bitget List CUBE, RFOX, WILD in Metaverse Zone‼️🔥🎉

Bitget Global Users,

Bitget  is listing Somnium Space Cubes (CUBE), RedFOX Labs (RFOX), and Wilder World (WILD) in the Metaverse Zone. Users may now deposit and withdraw on the asset page. The specific details are as follows:

📅CUBE, RFOX & WILD (ERC-20) Deposit and Withdrawal Time
November 10, 2021 15:00 (UTC+8)

📅CUBE/USDT, RFOX/USDT & WILD/USDT Trading Time
November 11, 2021 16:00 (UTC+8)

Introduction  Metaverse

The term "Metaverse" is the latest buzzword to capture the tech industry's imagination — so much so that one of the best-known internet platforms is rebranding to signal its embrace of the futuristic idea.The metaverse is portrayed in popular media as a fully immersive online realm that looks similar to the real world but is computer generated.

Rewards Details ⬇️
Zendesk Announcement
Link

🔥LUNAUSDT is Now Available on Unified Futures🔥

Bitget Global Users

Bitget has listed the LUNAUSDT on Unified Futures on November 9, 2021, supporting a maximum leverage of 50X.

Welcome to try Unified Futures trading via our official website or Bitget APP.

[Unified Futures]

Manage your USDT assets with unified accounts. You can choose USDT as margin to trade multiple trading pairs at the same time, with shared equity across all accounts, including PNL, used margin and risks.

Thank you for your support and attention!‼️

Rewards Details ⬇️
Zendesk Announcement

Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 08:57:55 AM

📣Introducing #BitKeep's Hot Project This Week——@SolyardFinance.

💁‍♀️#Solyard is New Leveraged Yield Farming Aggregator Optimizer protocol on #Solana.

🔗https://twitter.com/BitKeepOS/status/1458643603396329477

Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 07:58:08 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2021, 08:42:23 AM by Badmanthought

📣We are delighted to announce that #BitKeep has officially forged a partnership with #NervosNetwork $CKB.

🎉#BitKeep supports #Nervos mainnet, and will provide Nervos CKB users with a convenient means for participating in the BitKeep ecosystem.

🔗https://bitkeepblog.medium.com/bitkeep-is-supporting-nervos-ckb-911e8037d69
Moremoney01

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 08:09:56 PM

I downloaded the Bitkeep app, the team have really done a neat job, wallet is very user friendly, with lots of functionalities....

Maybe you should try having an NFT marketplace integrated into Bitkeep
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: