Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can SHIB rise to 0.1?  (Read 2670 times)
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 10:02:05 AM

Shiba have gained large followership from investors and fans recently when it price almost did a 3000% increase within a week but at the early hours of this week it dumped backward which traders are trying hard to cope with the present situations.
It may not be easy for shiba to return to the same increase as last week,
For now, let's see if the efforts made by the traders can really succeed,
What's clear is that seeing Shiba's development so far has surprised me and we'll just have to wait for future developments later

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 01:47:02 PM

A few statistics: 8,000 US dollars, 400 days, 5 billion, the most awesome investment. This is SHIB.
better to think about it because even it's the most hype coins in the market always keep in mind that after all those good performance is a massive correction that's why its called meme coin.  And for sure after 400 day you miss all the big opportunity to take profits from it if you will make back testing. So if i were you make quick profits only, wherein don't stay for long because its quite skeptical to rely..
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 04:05:37 PM

Shiba have gained large followership from investors and fans recently when it price almost did a 3000% increase within a week but at the early hours of this week it dumped backward which traders are trying hard to cope with the present situations.
It may not be easy for shiba to return to the same increase as last week,
For now, let's see if the efforts made by the traders can really succeed,
What's clear is that seeing Shiba's development so far has surprised me and we'll just have to wait for future developments later
Yes, early last month SHIB made a pretty significant surprise, at the beginning of October SHIB was still at $0.00000721 and moved up and so on until it formed ATH $0.00008616 - Oct 28, 2021, which is clearly a very good increase, although it finally dropped back at the current price $0.0005563.

looking at the current situation it seems that if anyone feels that SHIB will be able to reach $0.1, it's too much to predict. there is a double growth like yesterday's ATH alone, it's been incredible. what is feared is not an increase that will occur by SHIB but an unwanted correction that will make the price drop back to the beginning again.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 04:47:50 PM

It's too early to say Shiba is a good investment, because only this year's performance is still a lot of evaluation of prices and max supply which is still a question because at CMC there is no data for max supply because it determines the credibility of shiba inu

Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 05:18:17 PM

Now that many coins are improving in the market, show SHIB coin can become popular for many investors to rush to invest more before it rise to surprise their customers in the future. Now that bitcoin price is still increasing in the market, it will hard other altcoin to pump more than bitcoin in this season of pumping.
SHIB coin will rise but it will take time to reach $80k because their are many other coins that is dominating in the market.

aquafinewater

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 05:19:41 PM

Yes but may in future not so early but I don't recommend to buy meme coin because this not trustable coin invest only which can afford in the case of loss because this is community coin so anything happening

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 05:23:32 PM

Shib is the most popular meme coin now but we have got 70x after listing on Binance. I think the future will be good because it is a community coin now so if it continues to grow it will be more popular and we could touch 0.1$ within 2-3 years.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2078

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 05:36:54 PM

Shib is the most popular meme coin now but we have got 70x after listing on Binance. I think the future will be good because it is a community coin now so if it continues to grow it will be more popular and we could touch 0.1$ within 2-3 years.

Please do the maths . It's not going to happen

$100,000 BTC in one hour
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 05:50:22 PM

I think as long as there is support from developers and the team working for shiba inu and supported by a large community as it is today then shiba inu will reach ATH and maybe like the price you mentioned. yes, hopefully there will be memecoin that can replace the previous memecoin, namely dogecoin.

bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2078

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 05:53:10 PM

I think as long as there is support from developers and the team working for shiba inu and supported by a large community as it is today then shiba inu will reach ATH and maybe like the price you mentioned. yes, hopefully there will be memecoin that can replace the previous memecoin, namely dogecoin.

Please do the maths . It's not going to happen

$100,000 BTC in one hour
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 06:00:00 PM

I think shib price is too low as compare to 0.1$ but if it continue its momentum like its moving in previous days I am confirm that in next bull it will hit 0.1$ .
The other thing is shib is that too many people already bought it they will must sell thier large amount of shib which they hold so it mostly effect the price so shib will need too much buying in order to hit 0.1

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 09:35:51 PM
Merited by bitcoinPsycho (1)

I think shib price is too low as compare to 0.1$ but if it continue its momentum like its moving in previous days I am confirm that in next bull it will hit 0.1$ .
The other thing is shib is that too many people already bought it they will must sell thier large amount of shib which they hold so it mostly effect the price so shib will need too much buying in order to hit 0.1
Shib is just a hype or meme coin, and it's not going to reach this figure in near future if you have some mind then please do some maths and then give me some better idea how it's going to hit this figure with this marketcap because it's still very new and have not better use case which is very important team is also not giving any full update just hype from big amount and some social media trap is right now working good for this but still this meme coin can collapse anytime with some good amount of millions because as OP already posted just $8000 1 year and withdraw in billions it's just happened once in lifetime never again and again from same project.

Bitcoin is having nearly one decade and very useful use case but still have some very long way, so coins like Shib without any better use case is not had future.
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 06:36:44 AM

It is actually possible if they managed to find a way where to use SHIB token probably partnership with some project like small businesses to accept SHIB, gambling site or probably other ways to use their token with this and the token burning I really think it's not impossible that it will reach $0.1

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
triat

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 07:07:33 AM

It is actually possible if they managed to find a way where to use SHIB token probably partnership with some project like small businesses to accept SHIB, gambling site or probably other ways to use their token with this and the token burning I really think it's not impossible that it will reach $0.1
I think that the pump can be at such a price. But I don’t think it will be long, all the holders at this price will leave it and thus roll the price to 0. And those who come after them will receive a minus.
aquafinewater

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 12:50:32 PM

yes i am looking shib a bright future because now shib become a community coin too much people investing in this so this thing make it pump day by day also shib gave 70x profit after listing on binance and i  am sure in future shib can easily rise to 0.1$ so buy and hold it

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Apyminer

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 02:02:54 PM

The next upcoming milestone is 0.0001 usd.

So fasten seat belts and prepare yourself.

OTOH 0.01 usd will be another story not realistic for the moment.

Anyway depending from when you entered the game you should be already back on your investment. So that's already won. Of course we all want more... But could be less  or even worse with nothing Smiley
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 02:55:10 AM

A few statistics: 8,000 US dollars, 400 days, 5 billion, the most awesome investment. This is SHIB.

That is possible to happen, only if they burn a billions of shiba Inu, but if not certainly it won't happen of course.
It can only pump for a little but not going to go higher big in the future. Just like what the price value for what SHIBA
have it now, it remain to that value if they're not going to burn again.

StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 06:52:06 AM

That's very impressive but the run is not sustainable, where is the money to pump it to $0.1. The supply is massive and there are also lots of competitors like Akita, Kishu, Elon, Starl, etc.

Although from past experiences, such possibility should not be ruled out in Crypto world however it will take a lot of positive events for SHIB to get that high.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2021, 02:18:29 AM

Everyone can dream but I'm not optimistic about it...
To hit $0.1 at least reduce the total supply by 50%. It's necessary otherwise forget it
No money left to buy SHIB...

Btw. I know SHIB has grown this much but Shiba has no value.
BRABO2

Activity: 896
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 04:23:21 PM

Most of the people hope that shib can reach 0.1$ but it is not sure and this price is so high.but i hope shib will reach 0.01. I wish one day shib will reach 0.01 or 0.1. We can always see this when shib reach the best .

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
█ █ ██ ███ ██    CatenaX.org    ██ ███ ██ █ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: