Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can SHIB rise to 0.1?  (Read 2670 times)
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 11:34:42 PM

A few statistics: 8,000 US dollars, 400 days, 5 billion, the most awesome investment. This is SHIB.

I have some millions holdings of Shiba Inu so far in my wallet in the exchange platform, if that happens I will be glad of course.
Now, if the development of SHIBA will continue and they will implement burning schedule of their token, I think 0.1$ each Shiba Inu
is very much possible to be happen in the future, but if not I don't think it will happen.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abralzain17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 06:23:07 AM

A few statistics: 8,000 US dollars, 400 days, 5 billion, the most awesome investment. This is SHIB.

In my opinion, if the shiba inu community can survive well like the previous dogecoin community, it is very likely that the shiba price will continue to soar and will reach the price you intended, and it is very possible that it will exceed that.

godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 07:36:29 AM

Possible. But definitely unlikely. I am not even sure if there is enough money in the world. But even so, it would have to supplant BTC and ETH. If you feel confident in that go right ahead. Ill take my bets elsewhere.

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 07:58:20 AM

In my opinion I don't think if Shib can reach $0.1 price but there is possible that it might that happen just like dogecoin, it has unlimited supply and reached $0.68 the all time high which is very big improvement of doge.. And Shib might possible to reach $0.1 price but in order to reach that Elon Musk must keep tweeting Shib.

Many things now seem impossible, a few months ago I often heard that Shiba died soon and could not compete in the market, but after Binance accepted Shiba then we saw Shiba skyrocketed and entered the 11th rank, to reach $0.1 is certainly not an easy thing because it needs to kill 4 zeros.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2021, 05:38:00 PM

Shibha is a meme token and lot of hype in a market of Shibha and before some day Shibha pumped hard but its not a easy for Shibha to reach $0.1, I think more investors are not interesting this time in Shibha, they have also gained much gained from this token.

sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 05:44:29 PM

Anyone who has common sense, is not blinded by greed and has already earned a lot of money on SHIB at the moment is selling and looking for a new gem. Of course, theoretically anything could happen, but in my opinion, if SHIB ever hits $0.01 it won't be in the coming months.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 10:58:07 AM

I think as long as there is support from developers and the team working for shiba inu and supported by a large community as it is today then shiba inu will reach ATH and maybe like the price you mentioned. yes, hopefully there will be memecoin that can replace the previous memecoin, namely dogecoin.

Please do the maths . It's not going to happen
Just logic doesn't need math!
if shiba inu is supported by the developer and team and there is a contribution from the current community that has been formed I think it will be realized as I said that will reach ATH.
If you don't think it's going to happen, can you make a logic out of it?

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 07:43:21 AM

In my opinion, if the shiba inu community can survive well like the previous dogecoin community, it is very likely that the shiba price will continue to soar and will reach the price you intended, and it is very possible that it will exceed that.
everyone wants to have hope, especially if you have bought the SHIB coin and have held it. but we also have to look at the fact that SHIB is currently going down and to be able to get to the last ATH they will probably be difficult to realize let alone to achieve more. if you want to be like a doge, of course there will be news that can make SHIB contested by institutions and investors to buy it. That's the only hope that SHIB can wait for at this time.
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 08:26:04 AM

Shiba Inu is a meme coin we know about that but Shib token created very hype in crypto market and also all early investor maked good money only from Shiba, also their Shiba army is very active with Shib. If per shib is 0.1 then need to more time, more Burn.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 09:14:22 AM

I remember the days when dogecoin was very low price and people always asking when doge price reach $1. Now the price of Doge was almost reach $1 so there is possibility that Shib can rise to 0.1 in the future but it takes years to happen I guess..
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 09:22:12 AM

Thinking Shiba inu will rise to $1 is complete state of dilusion of grandeur, the supply will make it impossible! I have heard so many people expressed this notion and believe they are just been greed and blinded by their greed! As soon as bitcoin runs is I've, many sltcoin including shiba inu would trade less in value compare to value they have now!

Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 09:35:45 AM

Thinking Shiba inu will rise to $1 is complete state of dilusion of grandeur, the supply will make it impossible! I have heard so many people expressed this notion and believe they are just been greed and blinded by their greed! As soon as bitcoin runs is I've, many sltcoin including shiba inu would trade less in value compare to value they have now!
The op stated $0.1 not $1 as you mentioned and another point of correction is where you said it is impossible for shiba to reach $1 price, you should know that cryptocurrency market is a volatile market and any coin can skyrocket at any time.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 09:57:03 AM

The op stated $0.1 not $1 as you mentioned and another point of correction is where you said it is impossible for shiba to reach $1 price, you should know that cryptocurrency market is a volatile market and any coin can skyrocket at any time.

Do you really believe, that an old meme coin can really skyrocket any time ? It is more likely, that another meme coin will appear and it will be pumped. Simply because it is easier and cheaper to pump an alt that cost 1 sat, than an old alt that cost ~5000 sat. Specially in a current situation, when Bitcoin price dropped. People will try to earn on this drop as much as possible, as it is too risky to buy memes right now. To be able to get to 10 cents price, Shiba Inu must do x2000. I dont believe such thing can ever happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bigjuk

Activity: 1088
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 10:03:34 AM

That's true and any coin can drop at any time in the cryptocurrency market as we have seen at this time where all coins have corrected themselves and there are even meme coins that are difficult to rise after slumping like now.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 10:31:02 AM

It's a long journey to reach $0.1 because you have to kill 4 zeros, this sounds impossible but seeing the increasing daily transaction volume makes me have no doubt that $0.1 can be achieved, if market conditions are like 2021 then I'm sure it will only take 3 years to reach $0.1.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2021, 10:40:35 AM

Of course not. That would mean its marketcap would be 30 x higher that bitcoin. What i hope is that people get their stuff together soon and stop buying useless meme coins. We are now looking at the exactly same scenario as 6 months ago. If greed money will keep flowing in to meme tokens, we are gonna see a crash soon.

I agree with you too. I don't see this happening for the SHIB token for now because of the supply and with this current supply, that would mean that SHIBs market Cap. would not just be bigger than Bitcoin but like the whole top 10 crypto market cap  Grin that would be insane. I understand that people have also argued that, ETH supply is infinity and yet the price is this high but you don't compare ETH and meme coins and the people that have invested in most of the meme coins always think this would happen but I don't see that
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 02:46:00 PM

It's a long journey to reach $0.1 because you have to kill 4 zeros, this sounds impossible but seeing the increasing daily transaction volume makes me have no doubt that $0.1 can be achieved, if market conditions are like 2021 then I'm sure it will only take 3 years to reach $0.1.
It will take time for Shib to go that high. Doge make it happen since there is Elon plus the altcoin hype really happens this year. Shib price will depends on the market status whether there will be some pump again and at the same time some hype from known people. Whichever happens first we can’t deny the fact that we can still be able to get profit from it if we know how to trade and monitors it while the coin is still hot and having profit is possible. Doge takes time before it reach its price.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 06:06:59 PM

Yes, the increase in the price of Shiba tokens in the past month provided a huge advantage for previous investors. However, the correction in the last few days also made many investors suffer losses. We hope this token can last longer to avoid many losses in the future.
I'm also investing in Shiba tokens, although I'm not really interested in meme tokens. Just take advantage of the hype opportunities.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 06:42:14 PM

It will take time for Shib to go that high. Doge make it happen since there is Elon plus the altcoin hype really happens this year. Shib price will depends on the market status whether there will be some pump again and at the same time some hype from known people. Whichever happens first we can’t deny the fact that we can still be able to get profit from it if we know how to trade and monitors it while the coin is still hot and having profit is possible. Doge takes time before it reach its price.

Do you know any reason behind Shiba Inu's recent price correction? Just would like to know as an investor as I was bit away. Still happy to see it standing above $0.000047. Not worrying much as not worried about short term profits. Will hold the coin at least an year or two to see a reasonable profit.

A good coin to invest as of now among the cheapest coins which has high trading volume.  

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 07:13:17 PM

No.  Coin supply dictates what is in the realm of possible and $.1 is just not economically feasible.  That would crush the entire crypto marketcap combined.  There is not enough volume or money in crypto to get it this high.  Learn how market cap and total supply coincide and work with each other and you will get a better understanding of what is and isn't possible.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀