Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shitcoins Portal  (Read 88 times)
GreatArkansas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2021, 11:46:26 PM

Recently we really saw a huge run for shitcoins especially animal coins but if you just come to think of it, you can make profits for it. And I know a lot of people are making profits just buying random shitcoins recently.

Most of them right now are on Binance Smart Chain, so I am curious where are they finding these kinds of new coins started to pop.
I have some internet friends who are treating this like a "GAMBLE", they always make fun of it like they are about to gamble again, it means buying random shitcoins.

I know that this is kinda risky, but I am curious where do they find these shitcoins? Telegram Channels? Discord? Twitter accounts?
I would be happy if you can share some.

P.S. Not financial advice. Be careful!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ItsNotSean

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 01:27:29 AM

A good source would be monitoring CoinMarketCap.com "Recently Added" page, as well as CoinMarketCal.com .

Getting on Binance Scam Chain is essential,  as that's where these shitcoins get created.
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 02:08:15 AM

It is a system that links small and medium sharks to be able to assist a professional developer in building a product. There's a lot of talk about these shitcoins, but to me shitcoins are shitcoins and there's no need to search for them but to remove it from this space. The profits of those who are making themselves gamblers with this market, I see it as a bubble and sooner or later these profitable people are just greedy people being exploited.

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 02:08:49 AM

I am not anymore interested to gamble in this way. I did years ago and I basically failed and lost. But why don't you look for them in their launchpads? If many of them are using the Binance Smart Chain, it is possible they are also launched using the Binance launchpad.

A good source would be monitoring CoinMarketCap.com "Recently Added" page, as well as CoinMarketCal.com .

Getting on Binance Scam Chain is essential,  as that's where these shitcoins get created.

If a coin is already listed in coinmarketcap.com it means it has already hit the market. So you are already kind of late for the party if you are really hunting for fresh projects. A coin is usually added in coinmarketcap.com if it is already in exchanges with a certain volume. A dump is probably happening already.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 04:58:54 AM

Recently we really saw a huge run for shitcoins especially animal coins but if you just come to think of it, you can make profits for it. And I know a lot of people are making profits just buying random shitcoins recently.

Most of them right now are on Binance Smart Chain, so I am curious where are they finding these kinds of new coins started to pop.
I have some internet friends who are treating this like a "GAMBLE", they always make fun of it like they are about to gamble again, it means buying random shitcoins.

I know that this is kinda risky, but I am curious where do they find these shitcoins? Telegram Channels? Discord? Twitter accounts?

P.S. Not financial advice. Be careful!
Personally I use Telegram Channels and Youtube to find new projects. Usually, they organise bounties, IDOs, airdrops to attract more investors, so you can participate first in them and get to know about this project more.
Also you can monitor new projects on coinmarketcap where you can also apply for airdrops if they organise them.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2021, 05:08:11 AM

It is a lot of noise more than signal if you ask me, but those who are trying to get such info usually subscribe to many telegram channels made for this purpose, twitter pages shilling them and youtubers being paid to promote the project.

In today's world of massive internet, it is tough to not get to know newly launched shitcoins specially when tech news channels are covering cryptocurrencies separately.

But like we old timers know, this is only a phase of a cycle that initiated with the dogecoin craze. Soon it will be taken over by another hype and then these news channels and shills will jump onto that bandwagon. It is all a question of who gets the first news out and who buys it first and also who exits first to make maximum profit - I am not a fan of this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BitKongy

Activity: 405
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 06:30:54 AM

Lol very easy, coingecko will list most trending coins on its platform and it's same thing with coinmarketcap and you can use http://Https://coinmarketcap.com/new  which will bring you the list of new meme coins and shitcoins that are just listed on the platform recently
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2021, 06:42:50 AM
Merited by GreatArkansas (1)

I found risk coin shitcoins on Twitter and so many people are promoting the new Shitcoin memes and they say making an early purchase allows 100x, to be honest, I've been in this situation too but this is indeed a risk and often face rugpull but it's really like finding shitcoin memes x1000 that's a big advantage.

You can see this on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/CryptoSuperApe
https://twitter.com/AltGemHunter
https://twitter.com/CryptosHeaven1
https://twitter.com/ZachBoychuk
https://twitter.com/KingCryptoHodl

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████