Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $300 loan to help me get started  (Read 103 times)
HitAndRunner01 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 12:50:29 PM

Hey there. I'm just looking for a $300 loan. I just got into crypto and I'm wanting to put money into a coin that pays you to hold. I will need about two weeks minimum to pay back.

I know it looks fishy seeing as I am new here but I don't know what to do. The crypto I will need is BNB smart chain, i will need to do this quick as the token im looking to put money into will go up in price real quick. The only thing I have of value that i could use as collateral is 6 adult related domains that get about a combined 200 visits a day. If adult related stuff offends you, i guess don't bother.

Anyway you would have to have a dynadot and godaddy account so I can transfer them to you. All but one domains are good keyword names so you could easily sell.

If it would make you feel more comfortable I wouldn't mind taking $150 first but like I said the coin im wanting to put money into will go up in price real quick so I really don't wanna do that. I guess that's all and I hope you decide to help me.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2021, 01:07:35 PM

Quit spamming this board with your stupid domain sales. Your first thread that got deleted should have been a hint. No one will give you money here.
HitAndRunner01 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 01:15:22 PM

Sorry don't know what's wrong with you. My first thread I was only asking $5. And I think the collateral im offering is plenty good enough.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2021, 01:51:18 PM

Sorry don't know what's wrong with you. My first thread I was only asking $5. And I think the collateral im offering is plenty good enough.

Post the domains you're selling.
HitAndRunner01 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 02:03:56 PM

A little too inappropriate. Sorry didn't realize I was speaking to a mod. The total value of the sites are 1-2k, if anybody wants to message me I can show you the domains and give you screenshots of traffic.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2021, 02:44:46 PM

A little too inappropriate. Sorry didn't realize I was speaking to a mod. The total value of the sites are 1-2k, if anybody wants to message me I can show you the domains and give you screenshots of traffic.

I'm not a mod. Your "loan" request looks extremely sketchy. Red flags:

• Newbie asking for $300.
  • To buy a shitcoin that will certainly definitely go up.
  • Reversible "collateral".
  • Have to take your word on the value of said collateral.

Just one of these would be enough to avoid this.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 02:46:21 PM

And who evaluates your sites, you? Post here the domains as suchmoon told you above, there is no need for someone to PM'ed you. Unless if you are not so sure that your sites are worth the amount that you said.
By the way, why post pics? As far as I know, we can all check the traffic of a site... Undecided

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Myleschetty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 78

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 06:53:00 PM

Op, if you want someone to provide you the loan you to do what you're asked to provide as evidence that you'll repay the loan cause the loan you requested is something none of the loan providers will grant me not to talk about the newbie account holder. Besides, why don't you get the loan on an exchange like Binance, crypto com etc.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 11:32:59 PM

Hey there. I'm just looking for a $300 loan. I just got into crypto and I'm wanting to put money into a coin that pays you to hold. I will need about two weeks minimum to pay back.

I know it looks fishy seeing as I am new here but I don't know what to do. The crypto I will need is BNB smart chain, i will need to do this quick as the token im looking to put money into will go up in price real quick. The only thing I have of value that i could use as collateral is 6 adult related domains that get about a combined 200 visits a day. If adult related stuff offends you, i guess don't bother.

Anyway you would have to have a dynadot and godaddy account so I can transfer them to you. All but one domains are good keyword names so you could easily sell.

If it would make you feel more comfortable I wouldn't mind taking $150 first but like I said the coin im wanting to put money into will go up in price real quick so I really don't wanna do that. I guess that's all and I hope you decide to help me.

I do not think that anyone will give you a loan with such collateral, and if it does, it will be at a huge interest that will not pay off at all. Better to just sell these domains or find someone who can trust you in real life and give you that loan in cash, then you buy crypto for it.

rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 10:18:34 AM

You have a knowledge to create domains but you don't even know how to gather 300$ on your own? that is just a week work job or even less depend on your skills ?

meaning you are a Jobless human and only relying from Loans? imagine being New here you can even ask directly from people you don't know , so what more in real life?

Have you even give burden to all your friends and family that is why they don't wanna give you this amount?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: