Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:12:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New NFTS Projects on Solana  (Read 157 times)
Karina0315 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 01:06:30 PM

Foxville is a Play to earn platform on Solana, that offers exciting features such as NFT staking, 3D NFTs and Metaverse. Users will be able to move across multiple universes through in game metaverse feature. Multiverses in Foxville are different cities or different time horizon, it might be a parallel universe where your character is living an all-together different life. It comes with different opportunities and features to unlock. Multiverses in Foxville are VR and AR compatible, meaning that, our multiverse will provide users the experience of true virtual reality by allowing them to experience artificial three-dimensional visual. With an additional effect of augmented reality to intensify your experience. User’s character NFTs will be able to travel back and forth in these multiverses and get a chance to explore and grow to their full potential in the game. Also, the in-game NFT staking feature will further allow our users to stake their NFT in our liquidity pool to earn an APY of 60% or more. The Foxville platform is decentralized based on DAO governance model. It is the best blockchain game on Solana, with exciting 3D NFTs.
Visit Website: https://foxville.app/
Join Discord: https://discord.com/invite/j4d3E98J9m

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitKongy

Activity: 405
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 07:29:30 AM

Judging from all the comments on here it shows that OP is using multiple accounts to chill this project, my advice is if your project have something good to offer you don't have to go to such lent, investors will come if they see how good the project is, just my one cent advice
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 07:39:27 AM

I read about the project, and I'm still analyzing the combination of the NFT and solana projects. because in my opinion the project still needs development stages in the future. and i think if i really can get a good place in crypto position it will be easy to get success and ATH in the future

Ashley@

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 08:51:13 AM

I personally preferred Solana instead of ETH and BSC due to low fees fast transaction and on Solana many NFTs projects was successful like Degen Ape Academy , Solana Monkey Business and many more.
Ted360

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 07:33:13 AM

I think it is a wonderful project.   
Rebecca0215

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 07:36:04 AM

I have been interested in crypto-NFTs for a long time, and I would very much like to receive your NFTs.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 08:48:37 AM

Foxville is a Play to earn platform on Solana, that offers exciting features such as NFT staking, 3D NFTs and Metaverse. Users will be able to move across multiple universes through in game metaverse feature. Multiverses in Foxville are different cities or different time horizon, it might be a parallel universe where your character is living an all-together different life. It comes with different opportunities and features to unlock. Multiverses in Foxville are VR and AR compatible, meaning that, our multiverse will provide users the experience of true virtual reality by allowing them to experience artificial three-dimensional visual. With an additional effect of augmented reality to intensify your experience. User’s character NFTs will be able to travel back and forth in these multiverses and get a chance to explore and grow to their full potential in the game. Also, the in-game NFT staking feature will further allow our users to stake their NFT in our liquidity pool to earn an APY of 60% or more. The Foxville platform is decentralized based on DAO governance model. It is the best blockchain game on Solana, with exciting 3D NFTs.
Visit Website: https://foxville.app/
Join Discord: https://discord.com/invite/j4d3E98J9m
There have been so many scams on Solana that I'm really reluctant to invest. I haven't run across any scams on NEAR protocol. It seems like the NEAR protocol devs or grant program keep a better eye on what is being developed on the chain than Solana. Right now my strategy is to buy IDOs on skyward finance then put those in farms on Ref Finance to farm REF. I sell the REF token for NEAR then stake it to earn extra APY.
void_dot_games

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 02:36:26 PM

Solana blockchain has been the choice of the majority of industry experts that use it for building blockchain projects on top of it. Now and then, a new project gets listed on Solana, be it an NFT Marketplace, NFT Game, or Derivatives exchange. We will learn more about new NFT projects that are built on Solana.
VOID
VOID http://void.games is making the world’s first NFT holistic multiplayer online game with a strong focus on personalizing your character, fighting solo, or in small teams on epic open field battlegrounds.

The game has diverse characters to start your gaming experience. The character’s gears can be easily customized using NFTs to make it unique from other players. It utilizes all of the features of Solana Blockchain, such as one of the fastest transaction processing speeds alongside near-zero fees.
Space Bananas NFT
As the name suggests, Space Bananas is based on the kingdom of bananas called Bnanaland that lies in the depths of space. To fight the whales and the paper hands that occupy the crypto space, the Banana Kingdom has joined the community for the absolute mint.

A new era of NFT's dawns on the Solana blockchain to innovate and transform this world. With all the power of the united community, the collapse of the Paper’s Hand army is inevitable. The users can embark on an adventure in search of glory.
AGE of SAM
SOLANA's first multi-project play-to-earn experience. 12 Solana projects will compete in weekly Moon Missions to mine $SOLARIUM, the scarcest resource in the known Universe. Underground Cities, Moon Bases, a thriving economy, and a rumor of the four lost factions of Jupiter await you in the AGE of SAM.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 03:33:11 PM

Seems more of a promotion thread rather than staying within the topic, I mean you're correct about this NFT project is on Solana but to the fact that you were mainly promoting this Foxville NFT game seems better if you'd move your thread on another board, but if the moderators are cool with this then alright.

I visited the website and overall it needs to be improved, the entire roadmap seems to be promising but I'm still trying to find something unique from this game compared to other farming games, I'd rather play MIR4 to be honest but to compare something early at this stage would be unfair, I'll try to explore more and might as well play the game for myself.
Kaplusha0

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 10:01:56 PM

I want to tell you about a promising and innovative project, the Amulet Protocol.
Amulet Protocol, it is a decentralized risk protection protocol for the Rust-based ecosystem initially deployed on Solana.
Amulet NFTs for great perks like Staking Bonus, Higher Token Sale Cap, Airdrop Bonus, Vesting Bonus and most importantly, policy discounts up to 15%!
Right now you can get them in a bounty campaign and then there will be an opportunity to buy them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: