Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins that are very down now that may pump?  (Read 553 times)
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2021, 01:42:05 PM

I'm wondering what coins that are very down now that may pump sooner or later.
Investing in such coins is a game of chance, the coins could pump and make many hodlers happy or the coins could crash and become shitcoins which could be a big loss on the investors. And as far as I know its not easy to find these gems unless you take it from the top by seeing who comprises the team, any experience in blockchain projects being brought forward and the alike and also what the coin is trying to archive.

On my radar is Reddcoin, PIVX and Neblio.  They are all on many good exchanges and are good staking coins.   Good staking coins often have a way of holding value as they earn you coins while you hold them in a software wallet, which are very easy to backup.
I have heard of PIVX, if i remember they also got to migrate to a new smart contract after some comprise and thats how they few off my radar and as for the other two never heard of them, will look into them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 04:13:58 PM

I think it is very difficult to determine which coin will increase after this decline, but I have several reference coins that I am analyzing including TRX, ADA and XRP, these three altcoins have the potential to increase higher, because trx, there is, and xrp is an altcoin that has a very high capitalization, besides that the coin has a very active community and team, so I really believe that these coins will increase over time,

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 05:56:56 AM

In general, coins that are "way down" probably won't go way up. Sure there have been some recent coins to scrap off their bottoms (think LRC, BRD) but those were out of the blue partnerships that you could not have predicted. As I like to do, stick with the strength. An asset is strong if it doesn't give back much of its gains (think SOL, MATIC).

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 06:59:09 AM

Polkadot this week dropped more than 26% and I'm optimistic to buy more, I've already bought around $320 and hope Polkadot recovers soon, some coins look shining today and I'm sure in December we will get new ATH again. besides Polkadot I recommend buying Pancake Swap, it has dropped more than 40% in a month and now the price is $10, cheapest since last 7 months.

coinzzzpro

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2021, 11:42:08 AM

The trend will really break sometime and we will all lose money (fact), that's why it is important not to give in to emotions, not to try to guess the real trend break, just work on the strategy and remember to take the "cream" from the market. By guessing, you are wasting your time on things you cannot influence or predict.

A down trend only seems obvious in hindsight when it has already happened. Everyone will lose on the down-trend, those who think that they are the most "smart" and know the "zen of the market" will lose more than others.

gamer4156

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 05:16:39 PM

Metaverse can be considered as the most effective way to wager into the pattern. Such countless individuals are additionally searching for the secret diamond metaverse. What I simply know after visit CMC in the event that those coins can't hodl their worth. Where essentially each and every coin or token on a trade got siphoned. Expanded the all out coin market cap and afterward went rapidly smashing down when the rectification came with next to no purchase liquidity.
manok jepang

Activity: 757
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 07:30:22 PM

polkadot and CAKE have dropped drastically in the last few months, but I am very optimistic that these two altcoins will bounce back and be able to compete with other altcoins that are in the top 5 of CMC, after I researched deeply these two altcoins have platforms with very large users and this altcoin has a very high market cap, so the to grow opportunity are very high in the future.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 08:22:44 PM

I just want to remind everyone that no matter what the above suggest, we should always do our own research. It's the best practice when it comes to investment especially in altcoins since most of them are being pump through hype. ICO, IDO, or DeFI whatever they call it it's just all the same as long as there are investors they continue to be running.

Some may suggest the top 50 or top 100 but sooner or later those at the top will come to the bottom and I've seen a lot of them. So if you are here long enough in this market, you probably know what I'm talking about.

saharnaiia_vafflia

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 08:37:15 PM

On my radar is Reddcoin, PIVX and Neblio.  They are all on many good exchanges and are good staking coins.   Good staking coins often have a way of holding value as they earn you coins while you hold them in a software wallet, which are very easy to backup.
The market is facing correction now,NFTD is our chance to buy this token,
Brilliant project that I adore and recommend everyone to keep their eye on!
The first decentralized cross-chain NFT platform, marketplace, and aggregator, allowing users to unlock the full value of the NFT ecosystem
Partnership with Harmony 1/ A leading crosschain and blockchain-agnostic NFT platform, NFTrade integrating soon with Harmony
Check their website
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 10:29:08 PM

polkadot and CAKE have dropped drastically in the last few months, but I am very optimistic that these two altcoins will bounce back and be able to compete with other altcoins that are in the top 5 of CMC, after I researched deeply these two altcoins have platforms with very large users and this altcoin has a very high market cap, so the to grow opportunity are very high in the future.
These two is indeed a great project to invest with, they are down as the whole market down and that could be your opportunity to get in. If you want to have more good coins, you can also have BTC and ETH as they are also on a big correction, I’m not letting this opportunity to go because I’m buying again. NFTs are also good, better to analyze every market.

Actually, almost all of the top coins whose prices are currently dumped have the potential to pump again in the future, and may even reach new ATH.
So take advantage of it now to buy coins that are top crypto, especially the top 10 coins, I highly recommend buying it at the current price. Unfortunately
I don't have too much extra money right now, so I just bought more Bitcoin and Ethereum which are the two most powerful coins right now. So don't
panic to see the current market crash, because I believe this is only temporary, most likely near the end of the year the market will start to recover
and entering the beginning of 2022 the bullish trend should continue again.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 11:01:35 PM

Also, I often try to look for projects with great potential, and the price of which has not yet been pumped. I think that a project that has not yet been noticed, and even its price has been dropping quite a lot recently, is Cappacity.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/cappasity

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 11:41:06 PM

I think PSP (Paraswap) is really low right now, a lot of people who got the airdrop dumped their coins and it went down significantly, also they didn't list it yet on a big exchange, and they said they will launch their token soon on bsc, maybe that could give it a boost too, the market cap is also pretty low, I think x3 could be possible.

3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 11:43:45 PM

On my previous track of coins, I've barely seen Bitcoin goes down so fast and then quickly recovers at $50k just as I woke up. So, if you need to have the best clue for the incoming market rallies I'll give my best recommendations to keep you holdings intact because our buying factor is present this time. Also with other small valued asset like trx, xrp and bnb. I don't with other holders if they're keeping this coins, but I assure them they won't regret having these assets because potential 10x will soon take dominance.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 11:51:51 PM

One of the most underrated altcoins in my opinion is Litecoin. Almost all of the top100 coins had pumps this year, and Litecoin did not yet. In my opinion, the time will soon come to pump its price.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 11:55:15 PM

These two coins are currently undervalued. You may need to bag in some before they skyrocket into the space.. They are Zodiac and Spaceswapk(Milk 2). https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/spaceswap-milk2
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/zodiacs

Go ahead and check them both out

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 11:57:22 PM

Reddit and PIVX were on my list a few months ago. I think it's better to look at newer projects right now. In my opinion, Smooth Love Potion (SLP) has a good chance for a price pump in the near future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 07:44:02 AM

Very happy because today the market is skyrocketing again and this is the start of the market soon to be bull run, after dropping more than 28% for 3 days now many coins seem to be recovering, and 1 coin that I recommend to buy immediately is Avalanche, today it has gone up more than 20%. and I'm sure the performance will continue to improve so don't hesitate to hold Avalanche.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 09:25:03 AM

This should be a good question now because the market is dumping and the availability of good coins are really cheap.

what can i suggest is at least ADA , or BNB because these coin are competing towards the top and the target to find ethereum position to be taken .

I am not familiar with these shitcoins ,

so These coins are the one sits on your portfolio ? so you are advertising this here?

2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 09:55:56 AM

I think many Coin are that type in present which price are low but in few day thay rise there price day by day.
And my advice is that not believe in that type coin because some project are very strong so you easily say that they will succeed but many are not strong project so you loss your investment.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 10:52:38 AM

I think many Coin are that type in present which price are low but in few day thay rise there price day by day.
And my advice is that not believe in that type coin because some project are very strong so you easily say that they will succeed but many are not strong project so you loss your investment.
he is looking for a currency that in vain now  but has a future totally , meaning he wanted to buy a promising coin that is in dump now so Holding is what he wanna do and i believe your point is far from what he is asking .
Coins that are down now is cifi, because I think cifi will soon rise up to 1000$, When they release the gameplay or play to earn game this month,the price is setting at 143$ for now so if ever it will reach 1000$ there is a big earning that we can possibly earn on it. I believe cifi can give is a huge return if we are going to buy it because the play to earn project is now the best in crypto market most of the metaverse project rise.
is this an NFT based game ? i have seen a recommendation also about this coin somewhere but did not pay attention , but since you mentioned here again i guess my interest captured now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀