Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:16:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful with the hype  (Read 2000 times)
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 05:53:50 PM

We have had several hyped coins and token lately and many have been a victim of hyped projects that ended up crashing in not long after attaining a very little profit margin. Been extremely careful with how we go about our analysis will help save a lot. Just wondering why developers would come up with nice projects only to crash after a short while keeping investors in losses.
One's own greed makes many new and old investors in crypto lose money because of the hype, there are also many hype projects that end in scams, so stay away from coin projects that only rely on hype, just see what happened to squid token investors who rugpull in a short time.

I don't think something like that happens because of someone's greed, but it's a trap set by big investors to drain small investors' money, facing such hype one should be careful when doing it and need more analysis.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 07:13:22 PM

We have had several hyped coins and token lately and many have been a victim of hyped projects that ended up crashing in not long after attaining a very little profit margin. Been extremely careful with how we go about our analysis will help save a lot. Just wondering why developers would come up with nice projects only to crash after a short while keeping investors in losses.
One's own greed makes many new and old investors in crypto lose money because of the hype, there are also many hype projects that end in scams, so stay away from coin projects that only rely on hype, just see what happened to squid token investors who rugpull in a short time.
On the other side, if you know how to play it, and had the courage, it's fine to continue, but if not, probably do not enter this kind of investment. Do some research on the coin/project that you plan to invest since the paper that they present to the public has a lot of clues on what kind of project are they, even tho, it doesn't necessarily mean that they are what they presented.

A game of luck? No, it shouldn't be that way! You can ride with the hype as long as you understand how to play the game.

You can continue if you are willing to lose. The consequences of this kind of investment are really risky. You need to accept that once you failed
Every investment that your place will be lost forever. Roll Eyes

Those old traders who still play with hypes are investors who accept all the possibilities. They are willing to continue in hope that

one of those projects will bring them decent to huge amount of profits.
velive08

Activity: 815

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 08:21:11 AM

I don't think something like that happens because of someone's greed, but it's a trap set by big investors to drain small investors' money, facing such hype one should be careful when doing it and need more analysis.
Big investors already have enough capital to get out of the problem, while small investors only rely on hype at certain times, the traps created only have an impact on small investors, need to carefully consider any conditions and be careful when choosing coins or projects new, if you don't want to take big risks in the future.

for small investors if it is not enough with experience and do more research on a project then the risk is definitely earned. someone who is waiting for the hype to happen in the market, of course they have done the analysis first so they hold some coins to be released when the hype occurs. but what we see today a lot of small investors are just getting started when the market hype occurs, I think if that is done is something wrong.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 08:38:48 AM

They are tumbling to things like rebasing, that raises a symbolic worth however you will have less tokens so the complete worth of your tokens doesn't change. Financial backers, the novices and experienced ones, everybody ought not be managed promotion and you really want to control yourself of not getting on it.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 09:05:42 PM

~
In ICO days, those were a lot, not just few. It was almost like people think that every ICOs back in 2017 were all scams, that's why they started to disappear one by one.
These days, from what I can observe to my social circle, almost no one is for the long-term hodling and they're going for the "pump and dump" coins.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 05:27:56 PM

~
In ICO days, those were a lot, not just few. It was almost like people think that every ICOs back in 2017 were all scams, that's why they started to disappear one by one.
These days, from what I can observe to my social circle, almost no one is for the long-term hodling and they're going for the "pump and dump" coins.

More and more people who invest here are aiming for short-term gain, thinking that a lucky pick will give them huge benefits.

More on misconceptions and the end outcome is mostly failed investment. Before you take your step inside this industry, make sure

that you are fully aware and ready for any possible situation that may take place, people who think that it's just an easy way to earn

needs to think deeper. If you don't want to lose your money, always invest with full responsibilities.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 06:17:23 PM

~
Nowadays most people invest in the short term, considering it is easy to control, compared to investing in the long term, the only coin worth investing in the long term is only bitcoin, but that is also based on buying at a low price, the rest of all coins are easier controlled if using a short-term pattern, and this I practice myself until now.
I think it's not only Bitcoin that is good and worthy for long term investment because I still see top altcoins like ETH and BNB are still worth it,
however we can't get rid of these two altcoins from the long-term investment list,
But again, everyone has their own point of view
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 01:03:12 AM

For me, sometimes a hype could be a good factor against what we enter project that it might could be a good trend in crypto. However, not all times is like what we want it to be, sometimes the hype could be a trap for investors because it could give massive attraction and many would like to join to it as it's gonna be successful like what's happen to a squid token  project, then all of a sudden it turned into a scam. I pity those who enter immediately for an investment.
Godwinpaul

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 01:43:35 AM

Most of the projects coming into the market are investing heavily on marketing and that's majorly because they want to get more people into the project. The marketing strategy employed is to hype the project and make it appear more glamorous than the actual project. We all need to be careful and have the ability to differentiate the projects with potential from the hyped project.
yurekaa

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 09:43:37 AM

yeah you are right, hype are not good at all, hype in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can makes some people FOMO. thats makes the price increasing instantly, after the price is too high and the trend is going to boring, it will drop the price, and people that follow the hype and FOMO, will lost some asset

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
shawon01

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 01:58:37 PM

This is exactly what we tend to cook hyphen's prey to get quick profits and most of them are here.
This is exactly the deceptive project that has changed the mindset of so many bad people who are not like the lone widow project.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 12:27:47 PM

yeah you are right, hype are not good at all, hype in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can makes some people FOMO. thats makes the price increasing instantly, after the price is too high and the trend is going to boring, it will drop the price, and people that follow the hype and FOMO, will lost some asset

Bad practice but still the same issue with those people who invested during the hype, fomo will only lead you to lose your money
If you on't know how to play the game right. Always have a good backup plans and make sure that you know how to stop in both
sides, win or lose, make sure to stop when it's needed for you to stop.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 01:38:48 PM

They are tumbling to things like rebasing, that raises a symbolic worth however you will have less tokens so the complete worth of your tokens doesn't change. The equivalent goes for different tasks. They've made a draining cow through this promotion and really awful numerous financial backers got singed by them and they exploited it.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292

Vave.com

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 02:13:53 PM

For me, sometimes a hype could be a good factor against what we enter project that it might could be a good trend in crypto. However, not all times is like what we want it to be, sometimes the hype could be a trap for investors because it could give massive attraction and many would like to join to it as it's gonna be successful like what's happen to a squid token  project, then all of a sudden it turned into a scam. I pity those who enter immediately for an investment.
I have seen that most of the time a hype project become scammed .You have mentioned such a project named in squid though its not familiar to me but its still a hype project which has scammed out with your information .However a solid chain hyppe and well established project get hype and its a reality that it will always become a huge project which have future .I think i can give a example that SOL is a good project people were starting to grab it as we have seen a huge hype behind that at the this is a good project and it has real hype which helps the investor and trader to get a huge return .On the hand if we fall into a meme coin and those project which has not any concept on crypt it might be scammed we need to avoid this project .I think that's how we can avoid the hype trap .

Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 02:29:39 PM

Yes right, we have to be wary of hype, this is usually done by new projects with a small marketcap, if the marketcap is more than $100 million then I don't hesitate to invest in hype, or it's safer to invest in a stable and strong coin like BNB or XRP.

EmmaGod

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 02:36:30 PM

I got to know about Shiba inu, because it was trending in the market. Most YouTube cryptocurrency channels were having briefs and videos where the token was analyzed. It seemed like the token was everywhere on social media and that was what lured me to getting some to avoid being left out. That's how most people tend to get the tokens to invest in this space.
Rocky993
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 04:15:28 PM

Any nonsense project will only create this hype and catch everyone's eye in the market and everyone will run towards it and then everyone will mistakenly invest enough money from it.  All of these projects need to be discussed first by yourself to find out why the hype has been created or from where this project has the potential to create hype, but if you do not go to those projects then all the money will fail.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 554

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 04:20:33 PM

sometimes profitable hype can also be fatal for our investments, therefore it is necessary to be aware of new trending projects, hype is a marketing strategy implemented by the development team so that the project looks horrendous, the aim is to increase the interest of investors and traders to invest with their projects, therefore we all have to be careful with new projects that are hype because it can that trap  .

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 06:28:55 PM

Any nonsense project will only create this hype and catch everyone's eye in the market and everyone will run towards it and then everyone will mistakenly invest enough money from it.  All of these projects need to be discussed first by yourself to find out why the hype has been created or from where this project has the potential to create hype, but if you do not go to those projects then all the money will fail.

It's tough to convince other people not to just quickly follow the hypes, the mindset inside is to go first while the ride still moving
up, most of the time they all caught in the situation where it's done peaking up and start to fall, it's true that before investing make
sure that you assess and carefully analyze if your chance getting decent profits from the hype have a better chance to take place.

██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 07:01:42 PM

I Think nonsense project will create hype and people use in invest their project but mistakely they invest. Sometimes profitable hype can invest huge money.i Think hype is marketing strategy. Don't hype new project, so be carefull for new project. Don't be unsmart always be smart for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: