Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:17:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PHI] Phiblock from PHI TECHNOLOGIES. NEW POW CURRENCY. NO ICO-NO PREMINED  (Read 2510 times)
Robbie Crypto

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 10:02:14 PM

What was their purpose to make such a project and run away?

Same as with Zelerius, Armor and Gota. ITs fraud. They are a small team operating under different avatars, They set up a privacy coin with a cryptonote algo, claim its a no premine and open source, introduce rentacrowd/bots ( notice almost everyone is VERY quiet in chat. ) They lure miners and investers in with promises, Get listed at an exchange, manipulate the market by pumping and dumping with fake news and then liquidate, they have control of the ( CLOSED SOURCE ) telegram wallet. In the case of armor they exploited the code during an 'upgrade' and injected millions of extra coins that were issued to a single wallet address then sold off as an when their 'news' pumped the market.

I tried to warn as many I could. They stole from me, I didnt want anyone else falling into their trap. of course I was accused of extortion but... in time... the truth was out. They are dirty, small minded criminal scum. Shame on them. Low lifes, the lot of them. I hope myself and others that have previously fallen victims managed to put off as many people as we could before they stole too much...

The offshoot to it all was Armor was rescued by  pool operators, miners and some investers, the block chain wound back to before where the malicious code was injected and restarted. They hated this and joined our telegram and discord using stupid names and hounded us with all sorts of threats whilst we worked to take their Gota fraud down on discord and Telegram by warning all that we could.

Now we, the armor community control armor and they cant do anything. LOL

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ddbbzzll

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 05:18:55 AM

What was their purpose to make such a project and run away?

Same as with Zelerius, Armor and Gota. ITs fraud. They are a small team operating under different avatars, They set up a privacy coin with a cryptonote algo, claim its a no premine and open source, introduce rentacrowd/bots ( notice almost everyone is VERY quiet in chat. ) They lure miners and investers in with promises, Get listed at an exchange, manipulate the market by pumping and dumping with fake news and then liquidate, they have control of the ( CLOSED SOURCE ) telegram wallet. In the case of armor they exploited the code during an 'upgrade' and injected millions of extra coins that were issued to a single wallet address then sold off as an when their 'news' pumped the market.

I tried to warn as many I could. They stole from me, I didnt want anyone else falling into their trap. of course I was accused of extortion but... in time... the truth was out. They are dirty, small minded criminal scum. Shame on them. Low lifes, the lot of them. I hope myself and others that have previously fallen victims managed to put off as many people as we could before they stole too much...

The offshoot to it all was Armor was rescued by  pool operators, miners and some investers, the block chain wound back to before where the malicious code was injected and restarted. They hated this and joined our telegram and discord using stupid names and hounded us with all sorts of threats whilst we worked to take their Gota fraud down on discord and Telegram by warning all that we could.

Now we, the armor community control armor and they cant do anything. LOL

really fantastic ...
ItsNotSean

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 06:29:53 PM

Same as with Zelerius, Armor and Gota. ..
Are you referring to Armor.fi?
JohnW78

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 02:45:10 PM

I have created this account on bitcointalk exclusively to tell my story, I hope it helps someone.

Until now, I thought that Phiblock was just a crypto project that, just as it was born, died or it has simply been abandoned, but it is not only that. I was a Phiblock miner from the beginning then I earned a few Phiblock coins. When Phiblock was listed on Xeggex I sent my coins there in order to trade and sell a few coins to get some money (bitcoin), so far so good. My surprise was yesterday, I tried to enter into my Xeggex account and wowww Shocked my Xeggex account no longer exists, it has been deleted. The proof of this is that I have managed to create a new account with the same email again, without my balance of course, all my coins have disappeared. Therefore, I ask all of you this question: Do Phiblock and Xeggex belong to the same people or person? Why has my Xeggex account been deleted? Luckily my balance in Bitcoin there was less than 100$ but I have lost everything! my Phiblock coins and my Bitcoins. Of course I have sent several emails trying to claim my money but I do not receive any response yet.

This is a warning to whoever is reading this: Xeggex has robbed me, I had money there and they have deleted my account, then Xeggex is a scam, do not send money there. If I get any new information I will post it in this chat.
ddbbzzll

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 08:27:40 PM

I have created this account on bitcointalk exclusively to tell my story, I hope it helps someone.

Until now, I thought that Phiblock was just a crypto project that, just as it was born, died or it has simply been abandoned, but it is not only that. I was a Phiblock miner from the beginning then I earned a few Phiblock coins. When Phiblock was listed on Xeggex I sent my coins there in order to trade and sell a few coins to get some money (bitcoin), so far so good. My surprise was yesterday, I tried to enter into my Xeggex account and wowww Shocked my Xeggex account no longer exists, it has been deleted. The proof of this is that I have managed to create a new account with the same email again, without my balance of course, all my coins have disappeared. Therefore, I ask all of you this question: Do Phiblock and Xeggex belong to the same people or person? Why has my Xeggex account been deleted? Luckily my balance in Bitcoin there was less than 100$ but I have lost everything! my Phiblock coins and my Bitcoins. Of course I have sent several emails trying to claim my money but I do not receive any response yet.

This is a warning to whoever is reading this: Xeggex has robbed me, I had money there and they have deleted my account, then Xeggex is a scam, do not send money there. If I get any new information I will post it in this chat.

why do you trade on an exchange with nearly zero volumes?
robotdot

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 12:06:20 AM

Hi guys!! Phiblock is still alive!!  Shocked

More information here:
https://phiblock.tech

Thank you all!
AppleOskar

Activity: 27