Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JP Morgan believes Bitcoin is Overpriced  (Read 569 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 07:26:06 AM

JP Morgan analysts say bitcoin's most probable price outcome is to never hit 100k as it is terribly overpriced.  JPMorgan Chase & Co. strategists recently released a report where they mention that Bitcoins's price is overpriced and for it to hit the 100k mark it would need to have volatility decreased. They point out that Bitcoin is now being traded above 60k but the true price for Bitcoin should be $35k.

What do you guys think about this?

I am surprised that they value BTC so high as 35k$, for me, this is a bullish sign. Keep in mind, that they didn’t want to have anything with BTC back in 2017 and it still reached 20k, now they actually acknowledge it, they somehow value it just 15k$ more.
For me they are full of crap and probably trying to lower the price so they can jump in before it gets too high, we all know crypto doesn’t follow classic and predictable movement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 07:47:03 AM

JP Morgan analysts say bitcoin's most probable price outcome is to never hit 100k as it is terribly overpriced.  JPMorgan Chase & Co. strategists recently released a report where they mention that Bitcoins's price is overpriced and for it to hit the 100k mark it would need to have volatility decreased. They point out that Bitcoin is now being traded above 60k but the true price for Bitcoin should be $35k.

What do you guys think about this?

I am surprised that they value BTC so high as 35k$,
No they are not valuing bitcoin so high at 35k instead JP Morgan think that 35k is the legit price of bitcoin now and not that 50-60k .
for me, this is a bullish sign. Keep in mind, that they didn’t want to have anything with BTC back in 2017 and it still reached 20k,
Who are they?  for Bitcoin Holder and believer there is nothing impossible to achieve , and if you are pointing  to those who oppose? then expect nothing from them but negativity .

now they actually acknowledge it, they somehow value it just 15k$ more.
For me they are full of crap and probably trying to lower the price so they can jump in before it gets too high, we all know crypto doesn’t follow classic and predictable movement.

actually i believe that those people are the one who wanted bitcoin price to drop so they can purchase in discounted value .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bishopcrypto

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2021, 02:21:05 PM

I am old enough to remember when JPM told everyone ZERO was the right price.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 03:11:00 PM

Some of them turns or looks to be bearish but on the fact they are secretly accumulating behind the curtains which do really sucks big time because even we do say that we shouldnt really take notice of these sentiments but there are noobs or new to this market do really make out such bad impression whenever they do possible read this up thats why we should really make out our own decisions basing on what we are seeing on the market.
We do able to identify out that theres so much potential into this place or thing.SO theres no need to worry honestly.
People who have panicked because of their lack of experience in the crypto market only make rash decisions by selling their assets, while on the other hand, people who understand investing and are already rich with their investment returns take the opportunity and opportunity for panic prices.  What to avoid ya FOMO.  News like this is normal, and I don't think it's fundamental as anyone can assume.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 08:19:39 AM

I am surprised that they value BTC so high as 35k$, for me, this is a bullish sign. Keep in mind, that they didn’t want to have anything with BTC back in 2017 and it still reached 20k, now they actually acknowledge it, they somehow value it just 15k$ more.
I am already fed up with seeing stories like this where some analysts will be telling me that Bitcoin is worth more than what it should be. If Bitcoin isn’t meant to be worth what it is right now, then why is it still at that value and has even remained stable at that rate without falling? Majority of us, including me, have thought that by now the price of bitcoin would have gone down.

I was thinking that by now the price of bitcoin be as low as $25000, instead the price has kept moving up and has still maintained its high value of over $50,000 and sometimes $60,000. So if a lot of feared it would drop, but it still never did, then tell me why anyone would say that it should be worth less than that?
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 05:10:53 PM

I am old enough to remember when JPM told everyone ZERO was the right price.

That's exactly what I was thinking. You really can't assume that JP always values normal currencies or companies correctly. Self-interest always plays a role here, too. JP probably also simply does not want BtC to have the corresponding value.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████