Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:57:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NFT Mining Game idea looking for co founder  (Read 55 times)
Si9ma (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 03:05:52 PM

Hello! I have a unique plan for a NFT trading "card" game.

You use a ERC-20 token to purchase packs of cards, depending on the pack you have different probabilities of getting certain cards. Those cards are "miner" cards, which have a specified duration for which they produce tokens.

Once cards are activated they cannot be transfered until the end of its mining duration, unused cards can be sold on the P2P marketplace.
There are 2 tokens,

the "Pickaxe" token;
The main currency, used to buy packs, purchase miners on the P2P exchange, purchase "Electricity" and be bought/sold on an exchange (to be planned).

the "Electricity" token;
Before triggering a card, a fixed fee (depending on card) needs to be paid in electricity tokens. These tokens will be purchasable on a official integrated exchange, with a limited supply of electricity, with new tokens minted each month, the price of electricity will modify the profitability of cards and can render some cards unuseable.

The website and token are in the beginning stages of development, the whitepaper is being typed.
Im looking for a co-founder or mentor who would be willing to work together. To assist me with pitching the idea to the public, planning a ICO, managing the website.
Secondairly, a/multiple web developer(s) would be appreciated.
Lastly, if you could leave your opinions on this project i would really appreciate it
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2021, 08:44:04 PM

you have skill develop game sir and create in android app
this first if you want create game you must have skill,
if you have skill is easy if you want find people for co founder
Si9ma (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 09:13:56 AM

alright thank you! I already am developing on mobile so i'll come back here when its ready.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: