Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:07:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Start somewhere  (Read 760 times)
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 10:15:36 PM

In my opinion you need to start Big, cause when you are stressed for your  money you think better than ever.
Better to start small.

Don't be too full forced when you've started so that you can still correct your mistakes with your start.

Not everyone that starts are having a good run and it makes someone to be determined when they've figured out a lot from that small beginnings.
Should be because majority of us would really be presuming that it would be that something simple that you would really able to grasp it on on just few tries which you should really mind off to be realistic or even not because once you experienced it for yourself you would really realize those things.

Starting is the hardest thing because you would really get involved in lots of trial and error which it would be leading you on becoming more experienced
and having skills.

If you do go for long term then you would really see this to be beneficial.
Yeah, it's the hardest.

But it's a precious process for someone who's going to get in with trading or investing. You'll remember the beginnings where it all started and how far you've come when you're trying to cherish your success in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 11:52:49 PM

You can gain millions with just the right coin there are some coins daily that pumped more than 1000% and even hundred of thousand percentage in month and this could be really life changing for a user who invest $100 to some sort of coin just like Shiba Inu Coin, Dogecoin and other meme coins however this kind of coins were really volatile and  the risk was really high.
Possible but it would really be high risk since this would particularly means about putting up some funds on low cap coins which is really the only way if you are really tending to earn it for big multipliers.

If you cant bare that risk then you could go with those well established coins or does have that volume like bitcoin and other top altcoins.

It would really depend on where you do look something that benefits you out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Patigi

Activity: 476
Merit: 3

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 09:34:53 PM

My believe is to start with little amount. Stop thinking that if you start with little amount you will not make it like that. Stop the procrastination and start somewhere because nobody knows when it will actually happen especially in time of cryptocurrency. Let me use myself for example when I started my first investment, I bought one altcoin with just 20 dollars with just few months the coin pump and my 20 dollars turn to 500 dollars and when I told my friend to buy that time he was telling that he can't invest 20 dollars because it don't think he will make huge profit.

██        TridentProtocol.com    │    HIGH FIXED APY 382,945%        ██
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 07:59:01 AM

for me learning about what we are going to invest is very important, after that we really have to learn the practice to get started, so that we will gain experience. for ordinary people, of course, fluctuations will squeeze our sweat and thoughts until finally we will be able to control it and always be calm, and after that we will get a profit from our investment

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 10:07:22 AM

You can gain millions with just the right coin there are some coins daily that pumped more than 1000% and even hundred of thousand percentage in month and this could be really life changing for a user who invest $100 to some sort of coin just like Shiba Inu Coin, Dogecoin and other meme coins however this kind of coins were really volatile and  the risk was really high.
Possible but it would really be high risk since this would particularly means about putting up some funds on low cap coins which is really the only way if you are really tending to earn it for big multipliers.

If you cant bare that risk then you could go with those well established coins or does have that volume like bitcoin and other top altcoins.

It would really depend on where you do look something that benefits you out.
People who got invested the right coin will be rewarded in the future. Like, investing in Shiba Inu and NFT projects never think that they got a lot of money in waiting but they are too lucky enough to have such confidence and it found right. Many people never see this, instead, they just ignore but now, they are investing them right after seeing its price.

That is why I could say that not all are lucky and that is why we don't have to compare ourselves to other who got lucky as well. Maybe it was there time and ours are just about to come someday, only we have to wait for it. If we have faith on what we are doing today, on what coins we invest now, it looks like this will give us wealth someday, we only just be hopefull.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 05:51:32 PM

for me learning about what we are going to invest is very important, after that we really have to learn the practice to get started, so that we will gain experience. for ordinary people, of course, fluctuations will squeeze our sweat and thoughts until finally we will be able to control it and always be calm, and after that we will get a profit from our investment
Of course, if you do not learn about what you are investing your money in, you are just going to be making a mistake because most of the things that you are going to see might take you as a surprise, and you wouldn’t know what to do in such a situation I might end up losing your money.

Cryptocurrency is a risky business for anyone to do, so it is always good to get a full understanding of what you are getting yourself into. At the same time, if you are going to plan long term investment then probably you are eliminating all the risks of cryptocurrency and still I am talking about only bitcoin Investments.
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 07:41:30 PM

if you do not learn about what you are investing your money in, you are just going to be making a mistake because most of the things that you are going to see might take you as a surprise, and you wouldn’t know what to do in such a situation I might end up losing your money.

Cryptocurrency is a risky business for anyone to do, so it is always good to get a full understanding of what you are getting yourself into. At the same time, if you are going to plan long term investment then probably you are eliminating all the risks of cryptocurrency and still I am talking about only bitcoin Investments.
Yeah, I have seen quite a few people who just rush in just because they have stories that people are making money from it, they didn’t even do their research to know whether there are risk involved, they just believe that is a steady source of income and no risk involved. If it works out for another person, that doesn’t mean it is also going to work out for you that same way, unless you understood the process that it took that other person to get to where they are.
doremonchina

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 02:26:04 PM

start point of investments in trading so important thing because thise stage you make your first position which is main main reason of grow up and reason of lost  Speculation preparation is by and large utilized with regards to raising outside value finance. There are
three elements of speculation status: value abhorrence; investability and presentational downfalls.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2021, 11:56:18 PM

I won't blame the people who find it hard to start somewhere due to the volatility of the market especially during this season which most of the coins we have in the market are too expensive.
I believe the best way to start somewhere for new investors is to start saving some capital which is meant for Bitcoin investment.

Yes true, starting is always difficult, especially when it comes to investments. Also, proper information and learning is also necessary. In the starting, it's better to take the minimum risk by investing a small amount. So the chances of loss can be minimized.
The second factor is your luck. It also matters. Always try to learn. Because learning and practice can make you better.
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 04:25:44 AM

I won't blame the people who find it hard to start somewhere due to the volatility of the market especially during this season which most of the coins we have in the market are too expensive.
I believe the best way to start somewhere for new investors is to start saving some capital which is meant for Bitcoin investment.

Yes true, starting is always difficult, especially when it comes to investments. Also, proper information and learning is also necessary. In the starting, it's better to take the minimum risk by investing a small amount. So the chances of loss can be minimized.
The second factor is your luck. It also matters. Always try to learn. Because learning and practice can make you better.

I think learning is just the best step to start with, starting from somewhere with something one don't have Idea about , can make the person not  to know how they manage there coin. Information is the first step to start some where.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 08:07:01 AM

like what I did in the beginning, where I still lacked knowledge, but felt like I wanted to invest immediately, so at first I started with a small amount according to my ability so that if I experienced a loss it wouldn't be a big burden. Besides that, I also learned about cryptocurrencies until I finally understood the market and was calmer in dealing with fluctuations

og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 08:42:33 AM

IMO if you are new and looking to start trading then you must start with small capital not with a huge one. This is one of biggest mistake which we made in our initial days of investment. You can also decrease your chances of loss by doing paper trading before jumping with real cash.
Patience is the key if you want to get success whether it's crypto, equity,  stocks or any other sector.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2021, 07:08:58 PM

I think learning is just the best step to start with, starting from somewhere with something one don't have Idea about , can make the person not  to know how they manage there coin. Information is the first step to start some where.
You both make a good point the only thing needed when wanting to start somewhere is knowledge, when someone has it she will know when to leap to for the needed information that's the reason why they said knowledge is power.

IMO if you are new and looking to start trading then you must start with small capital not with a huge one. This is one of biggest mistake which we made in our initial days of investment. You can also decrease your chances of loss by doing paper trading before jumping with real cash.
Patience is the key if you want to get success whether it's crypto, equity,  stocks or any other sector.
Starting little is the best thing every newbie has to do but it still doesn't justify the newbie ignoring the fact that she needs to understand the market and have enough knowledge about what she's getting herself into.

judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 08:36:35 AM

Selection of crypto platform is very important as you know that not every project is true. Other thing is to choose your capital. what type of capital you desire to choose for investment. If you have fear to loss money then for experience you can start with small cash. As the market is not stable so small capital will safe your money otherwise will overcome your loss of money.
Yes, that's the reality in crypto, there are lots of scam projects and sometimes projects that are predicted to have the potential to end up in scams,
I think investing will always have risks and we can't really avoid them.
cold money is the right capital for sure and everyone will also suggest it

Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2169

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 09:38:42 AM

Expectations to have something big to start maybe delayed. Do you know what point you would have reached if you had started with the little which you afford?
The always big question is "How to start?"
I have a lot of friends before who asked me what is trading or tried to buy or use some cryptocurrency or how to start, and I answered them but none of them started or stayed if ever they started.

Perhaps your friends were too indecisive. This "big" question was not a problem for me at all. I started trading cryptocurrencies as soon as possible. The key point is the amount of the funds you trade with. I did not deposit significant money on the exchange. I was not nervous because I was morally ready to lose all these coins. Fortunately, I was reading the Bitcointalk forum and other news channels, so I was regularly informed about the current situation in the global market. As a result, I gained a profit from the very beginning.

It should be noted that in September 2020, I was scammed through the sudden ERC20 token swap, so I suffered losses on DEX. Then I was firmly convinced that trading with Bitcoin is less risky.

In my opinion, personal trading experience matters. The OP is right. Everyone should "start somewhere". Do not wait too long. Tomorrow may be late.
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 05:58:58 PM

The main thing is start anything. The amount of investment does not matters. If you start trading with low balance it means you are in learning stage and in learning you can face a loss. So invest a small amount at beginner stage.. When you become a professional trader then invest big amount of dollars. Then you have experience how to earn profit from market.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 10:38:05 PM

If one is thinking about trading or investing,then one must have the ability  to take the risk of spending money.
It doesn't matter how big or small we start,what is just important is to start from somewhere first.
Most people invest money or make trading and at the end tend to be afraid of losing the money,but they should try and understand that if one is not bold enough to take the risk involved in making money,then one is not ready to make money.
We must get ready to face our fears in order to become who we want tomorrow.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 10:44:34 PM

If one is thinking about trading or investing,then one must have the ability  to take the risk of spending money.
It doesn't matter how big or small we start,what is just important is to start from somewhere first.
Most people invest money or make trading and at the end tend to be afraid of losing the money,but they should try and understand that if one is not bold enough to take the risk involved in making money,then one is not ready to make money.
We must get ready to face our fears in order to become who we want tomorrow.

Doubts and fear would be there since we are inexperienced still and it would be just normal on having those  emotions on which you would really be keen on
making such step because you are unsure on the actions you are making.

When we are still noob then those kind of mistakes are really that common but once we do have some good grasps on things then this is where
we do changed up our behavior and actions towards our trades.

Only on starting up will be the problem and further learnings can be acquired through personal experience.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 05:32:54 AM

Starting somewhere with the good coin your  money can afford is  the most important thing. There are some coins that seems expensive to some person. Start some where with a coin you can manage , you can afford, a coin which you understand it concepts.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2021, 11:07:46 AM

I started my trading journey with some small fund just to test run how I am going to fare, I have to take a drastic step after learning and practicing for so long, though I had not done badly, I was just trying to grasp the whole idea of Live trading by controlling my fears and emotions as well as getting to know my mistakes particularly using technical analysis to trade, honestly trading is not easy it is very tasking , I started small before trading with some reasonable amount of funds later, so far I had gained some valuable experience with candlestick patterns and formations that will aid my trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: