Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the best advice?  (Read 718 times)
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 12:59:42 PM

With the way crypto world is going now and everything is techy futuristic what advice would you give your children when growing up?

Gaming as we know it can now give you monthly payments and as a parent would you allow your kids to get into this just for the money making? To be honest kids are more good at gaming

I don't like to see children playing games especially if they get income, this is very dangerous for their future, they will be good at playing games but will not understand other than games, I will stop and stop if children play games and will direct them to learn and traditional play.
If our children can manage their time between studying and playing games, that will not be a problem. But unfortunately, many of them finally forget the time to study but still play games. I see many children become addicted to playing the games without stopping, and that is very sad to see they become addicted at their ages. Let them decide, but we still guide them to teach what is right and wrong so they can think by themselves. If their passion for the game is big, maybe we can help them search for their benefit but not break the rules that we've made before. It needs more discussion with them to be aware of each other

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 02:04:20 PM

Before teaching them ways on how to earn while playing computer or mobile games, it would be better to educate them about the risks of crypto investing so they would know how to make wise decisions in the future. It's an advantage if our kids would know how to earn as early as possible as long as they could handle it along with their responsibility as youth.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 02:20:39 PM

thread kid like a kid, and age will following age, when the time is right, we must show how to make money properly. teaching about economic is good, but who want to tell economic to your kid?
maybe i will tell about spongebob, something funny, so my kid brain never think about bad things.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 10:02:36 PM

The best advice would be to end up not caring about the potential of making a mistake. I have seen a lot of people who stay back because they were afraid of making a mistake, but it is also risky to jump into anything you want just because you want to make a profit neither. I know doge made a lot or profit for a lot of people and I know shiba did as well, but just because they did and it is popular there are greedy people who start like "unicakedogeshibaswap" and the horrible part is there are tons who invest into it as well.

It is a cash grab that developers use to make a profit and for some reason it is getting attention as well. This is something we should be avoiding as much as possible and while avoiding we should not be afraid to invest into proper coins neither. So do not be too forward but do not hold yourself back neither, find that good balance.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 11:25:29 PM

With the way crypto world is going now and everything is techy futuristic what advice would you give your children when growing up?

Gaming as we know it can now give you monthly payments and as a parent would you allow your kids to get into this just for the money making? To be honest kids are more good at gaming

The best advice that I would give is to invest into gaming and cryptocurrency. With the recent development in the gaming industry and its shift to new technology, these platforms that were previously considered as 'niche' are flourishing in the market. The traditional investments (e.g. gold, stocks, real estate, etc.), while lucrative, but they are mainly geared towards long-term investment.

In cryptocurrencies, the possibilities are endless due to its volatility that many investors are taking advantage of. One can earn significant amount of cash relative to the time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 03:48:21 AM

I think children must be aware of education and serious about their studies. When they learn education at well also they have gain moral education that is very important for children to become a good person. To lead a good life and have to cope with the world they must focus on education. When they are grown up and they can do some physical work for their pocket money and then slowly work on the other side. If any person loves to do gaming obviously we should have to support our child, But focusing on earning on games in little age might not be good for them. This is only my personal opinion Only.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 11:13:07 AM

I just gave an introduction about what bitcoin is and how the future of bitcoin and its opportunities is slowly because I know when they are looking for knowledge, not looking for money while for games every child likes but also not the time to lead to games that produce even though it's based on NFT, because I'm sure there's time for everything

That's right and it is very easy to introduce bitcoin to them nowadays because they are already aware about it when they saw some online games  paying small amount of satoshi. Kids are game lovers and they quickly learn new games especially this generation on which everything is online and connected to the internet.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 09:34:08 PM

The best advice that I would give is to invest into gaming and cryptocurrency. With the recent development in the gaming industry and its shift to new technology, these platforms that were previously considered as 'niche' are flourishing in the market. The traditional investments (e.g. gold, stocks, real estate, etc.), while lucrative, but they are mainly geared towards long-term investment.

In cryptocurrencies, the possibilities are endless due to its volatility that many investors are taking advantage of. One can earn significant amount of cash relative to the time.
I feel the same way. "pay to win" was a thing loong before crypto ever started, and all those mobile gaming industry made profit based on selling gems and life and whatever to keep people gambling more, they spent literally hundreds of millions of dollars yearly to promote their games just so they could sell some more in game stuff. Mostly free games that you buy things to further into easier without grinding too harshly.

This is just mobile part, don't get me started with all the games that are selling "skins" and so forth that made billions of dollars every year. Imagine those huge games like GTA or even angry birds, all getting into crypto and blockchain world, either with NFT or some other method. They would really be insanely hard to stop. This is why I believe that gaming and blockchain world will get together eventually, maybe today it already started with Axie, and that could be the direction games may take, who knows?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 09:53:49 PM

I think children must be aware of education and serious about their studies. When they learn education at well also they have gain moral education that is very important for children to become a good person. To lead a good life and have to cope with the world they must focus on education. When they are grown up and they can do some physical work for their pocket money and then slowly work on the other side. If any person loves to do gaming obviously we should have to support our child, But focusing on earning on games in little age might not be good for them. This is only my personal opinion Only.
I have the same opinion about kids being serious about their education but, that won't limit them to play games. Maybe every weekend, it's fine to allow them to play games and if these games are good as giving some profits. It should be the responsibility of the parents of letting them know that they're also earning once they play. Give them some words that the money that they'll earn through it is good for saving for their education and still, they need to focus their studies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 09:59:46 PM

I have the same opinion about kids being serious about their education but, that won't limit them to play games. Maybe every weekend, it's fine to allow them to play games and if these games are good as giving some profits. It should be the responsibility of the parents of letting them know that they're also earning once they play. Give them some words that the money that they'll earn through it is good for saving for their education and still, they need to focus their studies.
Wont really be that necessary actually but if it turns that the situation cant really be avoided or simply they are really much pretty aware on how market works then so be it.

You would really be just needing for them to guide on how not to spend recklessly incase they are already earning that much on early age.

Best advice is that you should make them aware on how many works and put in mind that its not really that an obligation on supporting theirselves yet its a parents job or responsibility
but it turns out that there are situations which cant be avoided.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 06:54:10 PM

Before teaching them ways on how to earn while playing computer or mobile games, it would be better to educate them about the risks of crypto investing so they would know how to make wise decisions in the future. It's an advantage if our kids would know how to earn as early as possible as long as they could handle it along with their responsibility as youth.
Just like in this market people concentrate too much on entry signals and other skills that could make them money the same happens in almost any other activity, people do not realize that more defensive skills that do not necessarily make you more money outright but that save you money are as valuable or even more valuable than the skills which make you money, this is why if I were teaching anyone about how to handle their money that is the first thing I will teach them as it has more practical applications.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 07:09:41 PM

It's parents' responsibilities, not just because those kids are getting decent cash while playing means

that parents should allow them to use most of their time. Remember that those kids will grow and

if they will think that it's easy to make money while playing games, they will not think about their

education, a kind of mindsets that us parents don't want to see from our kids, let them enjoy but not

to the point that they will entrust their fate to this activity.
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 08:18:48 PM

I'd say to my kids just to keep their eyes open and to look for new tech and new ideas out there. Don't be scared to invest, don't be scared to lose money, be scared of missing out. That's pretty much all I would say to them, the rest they would have to figure out on their own. And I would try to give them a decent headstart.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 07:25:46 PM

It's parents' responsibilities, not just because those kids are getting decent cash while playing means

that parents should allow them to use most of their time. Remember that those kids will grow and

if they will think that it's easy to make money while playing games, they will not think about their

education, a kind of mindsets that us parents don't want to see from our kids, let them enjoy but not

to the point that they will entrust their fate to this activity.

There are those parents that they allow their kids to do everything that they want to especially if they're earning quite decent money for their allowances.
It's an incentive to them that their kids are earning so they can as well save money and they're teaching their kids how to earn money. But still, they're kids and they don't know money management and still has to be guided by their parents.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 06:15:05 AM

Teaching children allocating funds may be the best advice if I am to be asked. They may not know the sense if it for now but they will realize its importance someday. Saving for something they want is like making them hodl what they need to afford things. With the current generation, we all do adapt to modern needs and habits, adopt to methods and technological advancements. Thus, such technology are now accessible.
bounceback

Activity: 2016
Merit: 281

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 07:53:28 AM

I only suggest, adapt to technology and choose a hobby that can make money.
Because the current era is the era of financial technology, if from now on we can adapt to technological developments well, it is very likely that in the future we will become successful people and can make money easily.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 01:41:58 PM

Because the current era is the era of financial technology, if from now on we can adapt to technological developments well, it is very likely that in the future we will become successful people and can make money easily.
That is why it is important that we continue to upgrade our skills and in this day and age it is mandatory,
we know that making money is not just working in the office but making money from home can make money online,
so upgrading and adapting to technological developments is very important

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 05:02:13 PM

Most of the time parents teach their kids the lessons they learned on their youth not understanding that the world changes and what was true once is not true anymore, for example decades ago you could expect to join a company and work there for a long time, even the rest of your life, but now this is not true anymore, not only that thanks to technology your skills could become irrelevant any moment, so it is important to have several skills in the case that happens.
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 08:47:41 PM

I think that's very nice now playing game and making money, I think introducing my kids to playing game am making is really a good idea they have to start making money even as they are young, they don't have to be old before they start making money but the only thing I will be doing is that I will always make sure I monitor there bank account.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 03:30:22 AM

Lots of children already playing games in their childhood nowdays, many their parents didnt watch them when they are playing which made lots of them forget about time, real life, even when we take their phone they're crying. It's damage their personal development and no guarantee when our kids become an adult they will have revenue like other gamers now. It's better to teach them about life and let them choose what they like when they're growing up.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: