I made an attempt at fixing the following i0coin bugs:
* Fix for the timetravel/zeitgeist exploit. This is a block-forking change meaning that all clients must upgrade to this version. To enable time to update it turns on at block 150,000.
* Add a checkpoint at bock 127,360
* Remove the list of bitcoin DNS seed nodes
* Change the hardcoded i0coin seed nodes to the only active node I know of accepting connections
* Remove the outdated windows binaries included in the archive
* Changed the IRC code to use the lfnet server instead of freenode
Source (tarball and git repository) and details at http://i0coin.bitparking.com
*Source and windows binaries are available for version 32506 of i0coin. See the 'changes' selection below for full details. This contains many backported bug fixes and improvements from recent bitcoin releases. It also enables merged mining as an auxiliary chain on the main block chain, activating at block 160,000.*
New site: http://i0coin.bitparking.com/
I0coin is showing potential life, and people are fixing and working on it atm.
Difficulty was at 40 for a while hovering dead, now its almost 200 as speakingNamecoin and i0coin merged mining is in effect, in testing, will be all done by 160,000 block