Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:58:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem facing in swaping on pancake  (Read 139 times)
alicetheman (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 04:37:58 PM

I am new to trustwallet. I have TRX (tron) in my trustwallet. I want to sell it/swap it through pancake and convert it to BNB. But when I open pancake from trustwallet, it shows balance as zero of TRX in pancake..........can anybody please help
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2021, 05:25:57 PM

I'm not so familiar with trust wallet but why don't you just send your TRX to any exchange or directly to Binance to exchange it to BNB?
Or swap them directly on trust wallet it has its own swap feature so you can able to swap there directly.

What I think your problem about pancakeswap it's because you didn't connect your wallet yet into pancakeswap if you don't know how to do it then there are lots of videos on youtube to guide you or check this video Trust Wallet PancakeSwap Tutorial (Swap, Staking Pools, Farming)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 05:34:29 PM

I am new to trustwallet. I have TRX (tron) in my trustwallet. I want to sell it/swap it through pancake and convert it to BNB. But when I open pancake from trustwallet, it shows balance as zero of TRX in pancake..........can anybody please help

These are different chains (networks). Swap works only within same chain.

So you first need to turn your TRX into TRXB (BEP2 - binance chain network.
Visit binance.org, connect your wallet and use bridge to convert your TRX into TRXB (those you will be able to swap).

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 05:46:15 PM

You may want to go through www.poocoin.app to do that if you're having issues swapping on PCS. Just copy and paste the url onto your Trust Wallet through the DApp browser. Make sure to type the token name or paste its contract in the tab up there. I advise you copy and paste token contract, rather than typing it in. Your Tron shouldd appear and the quantity too.

If you're still confuse about it, you may want to check How to trade on Trust wallet with the Poocoin app.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 12:15:18 PM

I am using trust wallet but am not a regular user of Dex.
You can create an account at Binance or kucoin(if there is no problem) and easily transfer your Trx(the fees are very low). After that, you can convert your Trx to Bnb. Then you can be made withdraw also, The fees are low.

alicetheman (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 05:33:36 AM

These are different chains (networks). Swap works only within same chain.

So you first need to turn your TRX into TRXB (BEP2 - binance chain network.
Visit binance.org, connect your wallet and use bridge to convert your TRX into TRXB (those you will be able to swap).

Dear, on binance.org while clicking bridge- it shows only metamask option - there is no trustwallet option
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 06:06:34 AM

Dear, on binance.org while clicking bridge- it shows only metamask option - there is no trustwallet option
Binance Bridge does not natively support Trust Wallet, you need either Metamask or Binance Wallet.

Since you are using Trust Wallet, to do the bridge you can refer to:
How to Setup Binance Chain Extension with Trust Wallet
and then
How to Peg-Out Assets (V2).

Do your diligence regarding choosing of what the correct network you want/needs.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 06:09:27 AM

Upon checking the Trustwallet in my smartphone, there's no "Swap" option with TRX in the app itself. But with the other coins like BNB, there's a swap option. Maybe then you can just either bridge it or just sell it to another capable coin to be swapped. I think that's one of the best ways you can do it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
alicetheman (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 06:09:40 AM

Binance Bridge does not natively support Trust Wallet, you need either Metamask or Binance Wallet.

and then

Do your diligence regarding choosing of what the correct network you want/needs.

Does Binance Wallet and Trustwallet performs same function - I mean from Binance Wallet also I can sway on pancake? If yes, then why to use Trustwallet, I will use Binance Wallet only.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 06:19:51 AM

and then

Does Binance Wallet and Trustwallet performs same function - I mean from Binance Wallet also I can sway on pancake? If yes, then why to use Trustwallet, I will use Binance Wallet only.
Binance Wallet, Trust Wallet, and Metamask does have the same function, and yes you can use them to swap in Pancakeswap. It is all a non-custodial wallet which means you are in control of your own key, so it's also good.

The thing is, Trust Wallet are specifically Mobile wallet, so you have a limitation using that wallet across many dApps, while on another hand, especially Metamask, since it is widely used, it will have much support across dApps, and it also has mobile support. If you have nothing in favour of choosing a wallet, I suggest you use the Metamask Wallet.

Edit:
I forgot to mention that Trust wallet also has some advantages which it supports many cryptocurrencies wallet.
alicetheman (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 06:25:23 AM

and then

Binance Wallet, Trust Wallet, and Metamask does have the same function, and yes you can use them to swap in Pancakeswap. It is all a non-custodial wallet which means you are in control of your own key, so it's also good.

The thing is, Trust Wallet are specifically Mobile wallet, so you have a limitation using that wallet across many dApps, while on another hand, especially Metamask, since it is widely used, it will have much support across dApps, and it also has mobile support. If you have nothing in favour of choosing a wallet, I suggest you use the Metamask Wallet.

Edit:
I forgot to mention that Trust wallet also has some advantages which it supports many cryptocurrencies wallet.

thank you dear for Your help. With your and other fellow members, I have solved the issue. I transferred TRX to MEXC and then transferred BNB to Trustwallet. Now, I can swap coins easily.

thank you, everybody. Is there any way to give THUMBUP / UPVOTE to everybody's replies here on forum? I would like to do now, my part of duty by giving uptvote or thumbs up to everybodies reply. ( i searched but there were no such buttons )  Smiley
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 01:36:59 PM

thank you dear for Your help. With your and other fellow members, I have solved the issue. I transferred TRX to MEXC and then transferred BNB to Trustwallet. Now, I can swap coins easily.

Good to know that your problem is solved. Now you can lock this thread to prevent signature spamming. For this just scroll down and check the left side, There you get the lock topic button. Just click on it and this thread will be locked

thank you, everybody. Is there any way to give THUMBUP / UPVOTE to everybody's replies here on forum? I would like to do now, my part of duty by giving uptvote or thumbs up to everybodies reply. ( i searched but there were no such buttons )  Smiley
There is no way to give Thumbup, But there is an option to give merit. As a newbie try to read FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit
Good luck
Adbitco

Activity: 1442
Merit: 664

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2021, 01:07:14 PM

You can't directly swap TRX to BNB, first have to trade trx to bnb from CEX then transfer to trustapp before proceeding.
If you have account on Binance then good, transfer your TRX to there after which withdraw BNB.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2021, 03:05:35 AM

Trust wallet is a multi-currency wallet. If you select multi wallet and open Pancakeswap, your balance will show zero TRX. Only if your TRX is on BSC network then you can swap it on Pancakeswap.
Cadaver20

Activity: 1456
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2021, 03:19:05 AM

Pancakeswap is a DEX on Binance Smart Chain. So you can't swap / exchange TRC20 TRX on Pancakeswap. You can send your TRX to a centralized exchange like Binance, Kucoin etc and exchange it to BNB. Then you can withdraw it to your trustwallet. There is another way and that is you can swap your TRC20 TRX on a TRON based DEX.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: