Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:20:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rumours of Sporting Industry  (Read 203 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2380
Merit: 795

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 07:23:14 AM

Rumours are not new for internet and if someone believe that everything they see on the internet without the actual reference are stupid and belongs to 🐑 community. And there is nothing to talk about this because they will exist forever or until there are stupid people exist in this world. Tongue

These kinds of rumors aren't invented by stupid people, but by professionals. It is thanks to invented scandals that the viewership of various events increases. Generating and spreading rumors has become a very popular marketing tool. I think that's exactly what it is like in this situation.
People who believe them are the stupid and sometimes people who spread that rumours also stupid or just doing it for no reason. Maybe people lost their common sense that's why they became more easier to start believing anything they see even its nit really possible.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
btc78

Activity: 2548
Merit: 216

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 08:37:09 AM

Rumours are not new for internet and if someone believe that everything they see on the internet without the actual reference are stupid and belongs to 🐑 community. And there is nothing to talk about this because they will exist forever or until there are stupid people exist in this world. Tongue

These kinds of rumors aren't invented by stupid people, but by professionals. It is thanks to invented scandals that the viewership of various events increases. Generating and spreading rumors has become a very popular marketing tool. I think that's exactly what it is like in this situation.
People who believe them are the stupid and sometimes people who spread that rumours also stupid or just doing it for no reason. Maybe people lost their common sense that's why they became more easier to start believing anything they see even its nit really possible.
Correct , the creator of Rumors are not stupid because they intended those to happen instead those who Buy the Rumor and make it realistic are the stupid one as they are not digging deeper about the truth and just listen to what they here though it is tricking since creators are good at it and they may sounds like legit and worth a listen and in the end the truth will be sacrificed .
this same reason why i limit my listening , mostly just from those i trusted for long time and not the popular one who only seek believers but not tending to be worth it.

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 05:35:25 PM

They must be some regional rumors, because I did not find anything on the Internet that would confirm such a cheating. I also think that if something like this had happened in a match at such a high level, the cheating would have been detected and the match would have been annulled.
Anyway, it's good that the teams will be able to explain again who is better. Spicy rumors like this always increase views.  Wink

by now, they should have produced the evidence of using that kind of bat, photo or video that will confirm their suspicion. but if there's smoke, there's fire... or was he only a victim of malicious rumor?
with the rematch, before the game begins, they should fully inspect the players as well as their gadgets to avoid this kind of suspicion.

It's just so disappointing that there are suspicious matches these days because, to be honest, hardworking players deserve a fair match. This thing should be investigated but they should also provide concrete evidence to support their complaint. This has been happening not just in the said country but in most areas of the world but I'm hoping that this should come to an end.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: