Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Financio - DeFi solutions for all 🔥Exchange, Staking, Farming And More🔥  (Read 466 times)
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 02:27:16 AM

Nowadays a lots of projects are coming and all of them quite similar to each other.  What is the difference between you and them.
FINANCIO is a unique coin that may be acquired through various cryptocurrency rewards. FINANCIO is a contemporary cryptocurrency that means extensive participation to get. FINANCIO has a worldwide ecosystem of people and ideas that offers the required velocity, speed, and direction, to assist the world's best innovators in bringing the future of Lotteries, Staking, Farming, and Crypto Exchange to perfection.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poyiscus

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 03:57:12 AM

As defi platform have some feature like lending and borrowing. Do you have that too? How would it be conducted?
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 08:20:02 AM

As defi platform have some feature like lending and borrowing. Do you have that too? How would it be conducted?
Financio guarantees that credit is disbursed to qualified borrowers as soon as possible in coordination with FINANCIO. It removes the need for mediators, allowing the borrower and lender to negotiate the terms and conditions of the loan arrangement directly. For example, borrowers might put up collateral to protect themselves if they fail to return the loan on time to the lenders. Lenders receive monthly revenue from borrowers in the form of interest payments.
Nienhaus

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 11:40:09 PM

How would the lottery happened, what is criteria for that?
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 04:23:57 AM

Nowadays a lots of projects are coming and all of them quite similar to each other.  What is the difference between you and them.
Participants may make a lot of money by investing their money in FINANCIO and earning interest regularly. No single person will have complete control over the whole quantity of pooled capital, ensuring complete decentralisation.
Attig

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 01:05:48 PM

Participants may make a lot of money by investing their money in FINANCIO and earning interest regularly. No single person will have complete control over the whole quantity of pooled capital, ensuring complete decentralisation.
Isn’t it like gambling? Is your platform have gambling features?
Santailler

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 06:38:07 PM

I can’t get the staking and farming of your system, can you give me little explanation that how it works and how can I do it?
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 04:33:20 AM

I can’t get the staking and farming of your system, can you give me little explanation that how it works and how can I do it?
Thanks for your question. The simplest explanation for farming you need to use two tokens.-Financio and BNB . When you stake them both in pool, you’re earning FIN tokens as reward for staking you can use only FIN ,. When you stake them – you can earn FIN as reward.   

peckenpaugh

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 05:23:49 AM

Why did you chose binance system, there are other system too?
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 12:57:35 PM

Why did you chose binance system, there are other system too?
Look binance is  sustainable and environmentally friendly and uses a proof-of-stake algorithm. Binance is not only the largest cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, but it also provides excellent staking . services. And binance have many other feature. Which are great for our project.
ramonee

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 01:57:07 PM

i just found out that you have exchange facility also that's can be a good thing, what will be the rates of the exchange?
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 04:09:43 PM

i just found out that you have exchange facility also that's can be a good thing, what will be the rates of the exchange?
No worry. Fees for FINANCIO transactions are significantly lower than those for debit and credit cards, as well as wire transfers and BACS payments.
Embelen

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 05:02:54 PM

No worry. Fees for FINANCIO transactions are significantly lower than those for debit and credit cards, as well as wire transfers and BACS payments.
Is there any transaction traceability? How users can trace their transaction with financio system?
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 05:54:19 PM

Is there any transaction traceability? How users can trace their transaction with financio system?
Yeah we have. As each new transaction is encrypted and connected to the preceding transaction, FINANCIO is considerably more secure than conventional record-keeping systems.
agemen

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 06:45:43 PM

Nowadays security is more important, some recent incident where peoples lost their crypto by hackers. How user can rely on your system,
 is it secured?
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 07:23:23 PM

Nowadays security is more important, some recent incident where peoples lost their crypto by hackers. How user can rely on your system,
 is it secured?
FINANCIO is made up of a complex string of mathematical numbers that cannot be changed. Because FINANCIO is immutable and incorruptible, it is immune to false information and hackers once established.
motolinba

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 04:53:25 AM

Many country’s government have banned crypto on their country. Do you have any restriction for them?
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 06:05:25 AM

Many country’s government have banned crypto on their country. Do you have any restriction for them?
Financio is entirely decentralized, allowing for cross-border trade. The use of technology will create a financial revolution in which everyone will be more financially connected, empowered, and enabled. Because FINANCIO has no borders, they can be utilized anywhere in the world.
Osorto

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 01:05:01 PM

staking, farming, lending , borrowing and also exchanging need much more liquidity. So you have that liquidity? I mean if you don't have enough liquidity then it's tough you know.
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 01:58:53 PM

staking, farming, lending , borrowing and also exchanging need much more liquidity. So you have that liquidity? I mean if you don't have enough liquidity then it's tough you know.
For  trading, FINANCIO has a high level of liquidity. High liquidity is important for fair asset pricing, market stability, technical analysis accuracy, and faster transactions.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: